Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Today 10-5-12

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Today 10-5-12 Empty
PostSubject: Today 10-5-12   Today 10-5-12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:16 pm

So , today was the bests day ever....kinda.So this morning I found out I am not going trick-or-treating because we have no money and Walfare is lowering the money each month T.T.I literally was about to cry because it was my second year without going trick-or-treating.I went to school and Math was okay , I got a 84% on my math test.I didn't expect it to be a good grade since I get 70's% and lower but this year I am improving rapidly.When we went to lunch we had the ''feast'' every Friday we bring a lot of food and we all share it together we share with some students at our table so everyone was satisfied.After all the classes and up to last period , we had a SS test and I feel good , maybe because I studied my butt of during Writing , Lunch , and the 5 minutes my teacher was doing something and at my friends for a study-time.I came home and had a great day , I showed my mom my grade and she was so happy!We high-fived each other about 50 times cuz thats our thing xD.We were also talking about the President Election and how we want Barack Obama to win because all of the food he supplies us with.I am scared of the other dude to become President because my Art teacher said that he was rich all his life so he doesn't understand how hard it is , hes thinking of all the money the poor people make they'll have to give it to the rich people.I got scared because I didn't want the Government to take away my house.Anyway!I played some Minecraft and found an Abandoned Mineshaft and a Ravine some coco beans and stuff!I built a tree house , and a pet pen for my wolves and cheetahs.I just watched the new ''Fish Hooks'' and it was so cool.So that is my day!I am still kinda upset im not going trick-or-treating.I was really looking forward to Halloween
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

Today 10-5-12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today 10-5-12   Today 10-5-12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Oh my... You can't go trick or treating again, what bad luck! I can't believe you didn't go trick or treating two years in a row! At least you got a high score in Math. Good job! Wink You get to have "a feast" every Friday? Lucky! Razz I hope you get an A in your Social Studies Test (it doesn't make sense if you got a low score because you studied). You must've gotten great grades on your report card (Cool!)! Yeah, I would elect Obama because he's a democrat. Democrats help people. I like watching Fish Hooks too (I didn't get to see the episode... (T^T)). I still feel bad that you can't go trick or treating this year. Hope you trick or treat again next year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Today 10-5-12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today 10-5-12   Today 10-5-12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:56 pm

You cant go trick-or treating why???? If it's for the costume just go to the dollar store and get a head-band then cut out some carboard black paper and glue 2 triangles on it.. then wear all black and get marker (washable) and do whiskers.. VOILA!! YOU'RE A CAT!
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

Today 10-5-12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today 10-5-12   Today 10-5-12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:56 pm

Aww... Too bad you can't go to trick or treating :c So far I didnt go to trick or treating 1 time. I hope you feel better. And lucky. I get food from my school and every Friday is PIZZA FRIDAY.. It's getting pretty old.. My sister wants Obama to win. Not Romney. Because of some advertisements~

Cool Minecraft! I play it on the iPad because on the laptop its VERY laggy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Today 10-5-12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today 10-5-12   Today 10-5-12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today 10-5-12
Page 1 of 1