Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 fantage character

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: fantage character   Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:49 pm

I made a fantage character from kk's base model feel free to give your opinion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
frost
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6172
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 15
Location : hell

PostSubject: Re: fantage character   Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:56 pm

I like it! ^-^ I rate 8/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: fantage character   Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:57 pm

SO cute! I don't really like the hair and it needs a little more shading but its great!
7/10
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: fantage character   Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:59 pm

Clockworker's Doll wrote:
SO cute! I don't really like the hair and it needs a little more shading but its great!
7/10

I think I might need some more shading in the middle part of her hair then it might look more complete also I ran out of ideas for hair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: fantage character   Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:01 pm

October wrote:
Clockworker's Doll wrote:
SO cute! I don't really like the hair and it needs a little more shading but its great!
7/10

I think I might need some more shading in the middle part of her hair then it might look more complete also I ran out of ideas for hair
Maybe next time make the bangs a bit longer, it will look better that way.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4920
Join date : 2011-02-28
Age : 14
Location : heaven

PostSubject: Re: fantage character   Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Yeah it needs a little bit shading in the hair. And a little bit on the skirt

But it's really good! 9/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantagegeekymustaches.wordpress.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: fantage character   Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Clockworker's Doll wrote:
October wrote:
Clockworker's Doll wrote:
SO cute! I don't really like the hair and it needs a little more shading but its great!
7/10

I think I might need some more shading in the middle part of her hair then it might look more complete also I ran out of ideas for hair
Maybe next time make the bangs a bit longer, it will look better that way.

oki Smile I will edit it some more here I edited some more

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: fantage character   Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:00 pm

I reall like it! 8/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: fantage character   Today at 5:06 pm

Back to top Go down
 
fantage character
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How do you make your fantage character, your avatar?
» Fantage Character Drawing [:
» My fantage character!!!
» My Fantage Character - What do you think?
» My Fantage character drawing

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Creations-
Jump to: