Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Just got back from Fall Break! [9/9/12]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

Just got back from Fall Break! [9/9/12] Empty
PostSubject: Just got back from Fall Break! [9/9/12]   Just got back from Fall Break! [9/9/12] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:12 am

I love you Hello everyone! I love you
Today, I just got back from Fall Break! Today, all of my periods were only in Homeroom (at least I don't have to keep on walking from place to place today). My teacher gave us an assingnment to DRAW. This year's semester is about "Identity". I know I'm not a good drawer, but I felt pretty good on this one.
My drawing of Hatsune Miku:

I drew on the manilla folder that my teacher gave me. Me and my classmates were supposed to draw whatever we liked, so I drew Miku! On the left side, was the first time I drew Miku. I knew I made a mistake for forgeting the arm cuffs, so I drew her again! (I know, I know, I made her hair kind of short, but I just wanted to draw it that way.) I drew Hello Kitty (I drew a magnifying glass because the subject for this year is about identity *thinks of detective shows*), a heart with wings, ice cream, and a cake with a cherry ontop! Later, we went to the cafeteria to get awards. I got 3 (One for being the best mathematician, one for getting no school suspension, and one with perfect attendance) Lastly, I watched a movie called "Ratatouille" near the end of school. It was awesome! ~To think of it, since I drew Hatsune Miku, I might draw Kaito next on the weekends if I have time, just MAYBE. Maybe Len next week, then Rin for the week after that (Sorry, I take a long time to draw!). Thank you for reading this insanely long paragraph of me blah-blah-blahing about my day. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related

Just got back from Fall Break! [9/9/12]
Page 1 of 1