Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Lightsearch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:41 am

>Try to comunicate with the person.
"I ... thanks! Do you speak English?"
The person's eyes widen.
"Oh! Ah ... me no. Father maybe speaks"
"Where is your father?"
"Euh, he is in ... he is in ..." the person bites his lip. "Do you know word, 'reeca'?"
You shake your head no. The person stands up and gestures for you to follow. You struggle to get up, but the person comes over to carry you behind his back.
He runs over the hill into the little village, then enters one of the larger houses.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:43 am

>Be pacient, this guy at lest is friendly and nice.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4586
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:14 pm

> say hi to their dad

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 574
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 17
Location : woah nelly

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:53 pm

>check out the symbol on the door
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:56 pm

You look at the father awkwardly, and he smiles to you. You return the smile then pull out your double guns, to show him how snazzy you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:06 pm

> say hi to their dad
The boy sits you down in front of his dad. You introduce yourself.
"So, you came from the city?"
You nod.
"Can I ask you a few of questions?"
>check out the symbol on the door


Wait ... that ....
"Ember?"


"Can I ask you a few of questions?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4586
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:41 pm

remember what that symbol means

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 15
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:43 pm

>"yes", you reply; but in all honesty, you feel you're the one who should be asking the questions here. still, you might as well listen to what he has to say, since he may just explain a few things to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 574
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 17
Location : woah nelly

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:20 pm

>think about the symbols near where alex and rosa were
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:36 pm

> Say yes, and listen to him attentively. Then you begin to remember the symbol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:17 pm

>remember what that symbol means
Ugh, you're trying, but it's just not coming to y-
>think about the symbols near where alex and rosa were


OF COURSE!
> Say yes, and listen to him attentively.
>"yes", you reply; but in all honesty, you feel you're the one who should be asking the questions here. still, you might as well listen to what he has to say, since he may just explain a few things to you.
"Em-?"
"Yeah. I mean, yes. I mean, ask as many questions as you want."
"Are you here with any other person?"
"No, I came here by myself."
"I'm thinking maybe you have heard of our lightsearch. Is this true?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 574
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 17
Location : woah nelly

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:32 pm

>lightsearch? you ask him what he means by that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:08 pm

>lightsearch? you ask him what he means by that
"Euh, I am sorry, I thought you were here for the lightsearch. It is very common for people to be here because of that, in these days."
"Yeah, but what is it?" The boy that brought you here comes back in through a door in the back. You hadn't been paying attention to him, and it seems that he snuck out when you weren't looking.
"It is something that you are not really needing to be worry about. I think that you will know soon, if you are going to be stay in here for a little." You pick up on the strong scent of something lavander-ish. The smell makes your head hurt.
"Oh, no, I won't be staying here for long. But, still, you've piqued my curiosity. What's this lightsearch thing?" the man shakes his head. You're seeing double.
"I think, you will know anyway soon."

You wake up somewhere else. You're out of your pyjamas, and your new clothes are somewhat starchy and unfomfortable. There's a letter on the table.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:25 pm

>>Examine the note.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4586
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:10 pm

>look at that stickman in the side

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Try to put the words/letters together to read the sentence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 574
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 17
Location : woah nelly

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:50 pm

>look around the room
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:28 pm

>>Examine the note.

Was this written by the young green boy? The grammar is familiar, that's for sure.
>look at that stickman in the side

>look around the room
surroundings:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:35 pm

>Wonder for a bit. Maybe even take rest
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4586
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:34 pm

examine the flags

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Demonica Bishi
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 574
Join date : 2011-09-15
Age : 17
Location : woah nelly

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:13 pm

>throw a book at the exit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:17 pm

>Walk over to the clothing, and finger the fabric. It's softer than what you have on now, you put on the long shirt and baggy pants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:00 am

> You've got a robotic leg now?
Or,
> Examine the red and white flag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:37 am

> You've got a robotic leg now?
Wow! Yeah, you guess you do. What a crazy new development!
You take a look at it, stretch your leg a couple of times. Nothing jumps out as immediately too out of the ordinary; it seems to work fine. Best of all, it seems to be purely mechanical, making it impossible for it to relay messages about your location to whoever trapped you in here.
You try walking on it. Your gait is a little unsteady, and you doubt you'll be able to run just yet, but you're walking better than you were with Rosa's cane.
>examine the flags
> Examine the red and white flag.
The flags are tacked up to the wall. They look kinda old.
There's the red and white flag, that's the flag of ... A ... Au ... Australia? No, not Australia. Au ... ?
You look at the Nation's flag and snicker. A couple miles away, card-carrying Nationalist Alex Gupta senses a disturbance in the force.
>Walk over to the clothing, and finger the fabric. It's softer than what you have on now, you put on the long shirt and baggy pants.
Sure.
>throw a book at the exit
Congratulations, you've accomplished exactly nothing.

You can now change characters! Remember, it will require everyone's help to get Ember out of here. You can also choose to continue playing as Ember (the character you can become will be decided by a majority vote).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:44 am

>Be Rosa and fight with the guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Today at 5:28 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Lightsearch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Lightsearch

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Posting Games-
Jump to: