Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Lightsearch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:30 pm

>Ask him: "Which brunette?"
>Grab him by the shoulders and shake him, asking "which brunette, what does she look like?!"
"You know who I'm talking about. Short, around your age, missing a -"
You show him your fist. Alex's smug grin leaves his face immediately.
You waste no time getting to the heart of the matter. "And you say you can help me?"
"I think she- she might've run off to here, and if you're going to be asking around then you might want an ... an interpreter of sorts, yeah."
"Yeah, maybe. I've been able to work in this town without knowing the language before, though. I don't even need you."
"What, you wanna mirror the last bunch of foreigners running around doing quests around here?" Ugh. "Mirror". You hate that word.
Do you let Alex into your party?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:41 pm

>Dear god no way dude
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:54 pm

>Obviously yes so you can find out everything he knows and then destroy him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
PatrickPower2013
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4243
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 15
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:45 am

<*Calls alex to go to party*

Who else do you invite to the party?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://patrickpowerproductions.com/
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:52 am

Nah..... Don't bother even calling him to your party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4586
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:29 pm

heck yeah

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:34 pm

>Dear god no way dude
>Obviously yes so you can find out everything he knows and then destroy him.
>*Calls alex to go to party*
>Nah..... Don't bother even calling him to your party.
>heck yeah
After careful deliberation, you decide to let him into the party. Now you can switch perspective from Rosa to Alex (and vice versa) whenever you want!
In a simple gesture of peace, you hand him a handkerchief for him to clean himself up with.

"Thanks. Hey, how about we start asking around?"
"That sounds good, but where would we start?" Man, you are downright oozing diplomacy.
Alex stops and takes a moment to think about it, but then he says: "Get me the book in my backpack. You picked it up, right?"

Hey, you've read this book before! Not like you know exactly what the whole plot is about; it's very hard to make heads or tails of a lot of it.
plot:
 
You first read it as a loose collection of papers your friend gave you. You thought she had written it and you even critiqued her on a couple of points (you thought the slow abstraction of the writing was tacky). But, if that were true, how did it end up bound in Alex's backpack?


Last edited by Makkine on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:43 pm

>ask him where he got that book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:47 pm

> Burn the book
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:20 pm

> Burn the book
You check your pockets for a lighter and come up empty-handed.
>ask him where he got that book.
"Oh, we were on a trip to somewhere in Europe and it was the only thing in English there."
"Neat! Why do you want it?"
"I've got a map of the city tucked in somwhere ... Oh, here it is!"

This map is pretty hard to read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:20 pm

>Ask him to explain about it
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:31 pm

>Find a path to the most useful looking place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:41 pm

>Ask him to explain about it
He seems to have no idea what you're talking about. "It's a map! That's about it!"
>Find a path to the most useful looking place.
There are a couple locations you find on the map:
-The hills
-The New Groffland Museum of Elven History
-Ǧab park
-the town center
-the old town
-The house of the former barons
The bilingual signs around you claim you're in Hitar street.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:43 pm

>Go to The New Groffland Museum of Elven History
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4586
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:44 pm

-The house of the former barons
:3

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:51 pm

>GO\o move your lazy butt to The New Groffland Museum of Elven History
Back to top Go down
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 20
Location : the groan zone

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:25 pm

> the hills!
(Isn't that green boy there?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:20 am

>Go to The New Groffland Museum of Elven History
>Go move your lazy butt to The New Groffland Museum of Elven History

You start making your way down the street, handing Alex his backpack. He rummages through it, drags out a sweatshirt, and puts in on.
"Oh, yeah, about the blood on your shir-"
Alex ignores you completely, and it hits you. Wait, you did that? No, you didn't. Even at your most berserk, you couldn't-
You mutter a short healing spell under your breath, looking at your card for reference.

Rosa's card:
 
Alex doesn't seem to notice.
You two reach the museum by 3:10.

The brochures in front of the entrance are mostly in English. The Groffland Shakaü Moseo je Retiselo Alibane has always been renowned for being ever so slightly Americacentric.
You take one and look over the back. You're not sure why Alex wanted to start the search here, of all places, but hey, whatever, right? He already seems hard at work asking around, jabbering away in what you hope is broken Elven.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:21 am

> Barge in the doors with that wimp Alex
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:31 am

> Run inside and tell Alex about your party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:34 am

>Enter the museum to see what you can find.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 20
Location : the groan zone

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:22 pm

> speak to the dapper, mustachioed gentleman. he looks interesting!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 18
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:27 am

> speak to the dapper, mustachioed gentleman. he looks interesting!
You run up and start to say hello before you read the plaque at your feet.

Oh, it's just a patina-covered statue.
>Enter the museum to see what you can find.
> Barge in the doors with that wimp Alex
> Run inside and tell Alex about yor party.
Alex has already joined your party (A "party" is a crew of adventurers, not a place to play loud music and have fun).
Once inside, Alex's nose starts to bleed again. "You know what? I think I'll freshen up. I mean, thanks for the baby wipes and everything, but really, see you in five."
You nod. Actually, come to think of it, you haven't slept in 22 hours, you're getting cranky, and you think you might need to splash some cold water on your face.
You forget momentarily that mirrors set you on edge.

The stupid dress you're wearing is a little tacky, too. Elven territories are sorta not entirely compliant with some of the Nation's rules on pilgrimmage, and wearing this could get you in trouble, which would suck. You call your bag back from where you left it on the beast's back (using your portable teleporter, natch).

You change quickly and meet up with Alex.
"All right, let's split up and meet up in half an hour. Do you have a map?"
One of the eight brochures you carry should have a map ... there it is!
Oh. Wait.

You hate this stupid city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:31 am

>Ask for some help
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4586
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:00 pm

look at your hand

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Today at 10:29 am

Back to top Go down
 
Lightsearch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Lightsearch

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Posting Games-
Jump to: