Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Lightsearch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:41 pm

> Ignore her stupid opinion and casually leave them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:44 pm

> Turn around and punch her in the face and yell "How dare you!" and storm off to find something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:45 pm

>Quickly whip out your "Lindsay Fowler-ese" to Plain English dictionary and also quickly find out what the 50 different levels of creepy your student book is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:52 pm

>GET OUTTA HERE AND FIND THAT MONSTER GIRL ROSA ASAP SO SHE CAN BEAT THESE IDIOTS UP!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8309
Join date : 2011-08-27
Age : 13
Location : District 12

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:14 pm

>shake your head and say: "im not going to fight you" and then punch them right in the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:28 pm

> Ignore her stupid opinion and casually leave them.
> Turn around and punch her in the face and yell "How dare you!" and storm off to find something else.
>shake your head and say: "im not going to fight you" and then punch them right in the face
You're not sure what to do, so you end up tearing down the hall in a confused dash. Otil trails behind you.
>GET OUTTA HERE AND FIND THAT MONSTER GIRL ROSA ASAP SO SHE CAN BEAT THESE IDIOTS UP!
Aw, man, you've still gotta find Rosa.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:11 pm

>Try to throw things you find at Otil to slow him/her down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3089
Join date : 2011-07-15
Age : 16
Location : somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:51 pm

> try to make him stop Otil running by dropping a 5 bucks money
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:54 pm

>Find Rosa already, if you can't kill beat these guys, SHE can!
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:40 pm

You do want to keep Otil around, though. Poor guy wants to join your party, no reason not to talk to Rosa about it.
>Find Rosa already, if you can't kill beat these guys, SHE can!
You enter the large door on the other end of the hallway.


Rosa?

(PS: Because of school and because I'm working on another comic, lightsearch updates will be coming slower, once a week or so!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:46 pm

>Hug Rosa,than examine the hallway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:51 pm

>Scream "BAD ROSA!" and drag her away from Otil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:42 pm

>Poke Rosa to see if she's okay...?

Poor Rosa, she just found out that she was dead.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:41 pm

>Poke Rosa to see if she's okay...?
You do. She doesn't seem to be responding.
"C'mon, Rosa, you're getting weird looks ..."
You nudge her a little bit. You look at Otil. <Sorry, I can't join you to party until she is fine.> you say.
He doesn't look to happy about it. <I've seen somethin like this before, though. As in, it could be ???????, I mean.> He's talking really fast.
<It could be what?>
<?????????. I dunno the English, sorry. It's usually left in a day, though, so don't ????> He says. Despite his speed, he looks nonchalant, even a little bored. <Still, you should be able to let me join your party, if she is ???>
<If she is what?>
<Ahhh, I think the English goes like, "missing in action". Here, see if you can add me by using my card. Do you have a swiper-thing?>

Otil's card:
 
You have no idea what you just read.
You have no idea what a "swiper-thing" is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:43 pm

>think about what just happened. try to come up with what a 'swiper-thing' is

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:46 pm

>Consider missing in action as a bad sign and panic
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:38 pm

>Consider missing in action as a bad sign and panic
You start to do that. <It's ??? only for the day, you know. She'll ??? tomorrow.>
Otil isn't helping. You try and refocus on something else.
>Think about what just happened. try to come up with what a 'swiper-thing' is
It could be a thing that swipes? A thing you swipe? Like, a card reader??? You check the back of Otil's card.

Oh, you guess this card SHOULD work with a card reader ... too bad you don't have one on you. You ask Otil where to get one and he just seems really confused.
<You don't have one?>
You shake your head no. Otil frowns. <I've had mine since I was young, so I don't remember where I got it. Sorry, man.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:44 pm

>Smash something in total panic
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:35 pm

>Pull out your dictionary of Elvish-English
((I can't remember what language Otil speaks, Elvish right?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:31 pm

>Smash something in total panic
You can't do that in a museum!
Still, in your panic, you slam your hand down on the entrance desk. Something comes loose behind it.
>Pull out your dictionary of Elvish-English
You open the translator tool in your watch. It gives pretty rough translations, but it should work now. Otil's language shows up on the screen. (words translated with the tool will show up in itallics)
<You're waiting for Rosa to reboot, yeah? And then, what?>
<We go and find girl. Her name is Ember Umbra.>
<What's she appears like?>
<Uh. Brown hair. Human, and my age. Or younger maybe. Yes.>

<Hmn. Well, it's totally hard to know what you're talking about if you're gonna be like that. I could ask my dad but, uh, I don't wanna ask my dad, yknow? I assure you that he has the data, though.>
<Woah, who is your dad?>
<Crown prince of the East Coast, current lord of the Elven Country, Duke of Goütan and Polhara, Ssaraty of the Fotu faith, and major of this cute little town! YEAH!>


Last edited by Makkine on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5288
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 16
Location : up u

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:34 pm

> Start a lemonade stand to get money to get plane tickets to get on a plane to the Dad. (Who's dad?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://frankly.pitas.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:34 pm

>Bow down to Otil
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:08 am

>Translate Otil's card
>Check out the other cool-only-to-you geeky-to-everyone-else apps on your watch
>Check out the thing that came loose behind the desk

((I made three, you can pick one you like or more than one or all or anything))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:42 pm

>Check out the thing that came loose behind the desk
Oh, it's just a cute little box for checking in the employees. It's navy blue, and apparently made in Ohio?
Otil takes it from you, and puts it in his pocket. You bristle visibly at such a flagrant disregard for the museum's regulations reagarding employees.
>Bow down to Otil
You do this. He laughs awkwardly.
<Ay, don't be like that ... say, let's take this girl to dad, no? He can do something about her, then. >
You stand up, embarrassed. <Why are you ... join a party? You are ->
<In order to become heir apparent, I need an adventure party. It's how it is, how it's always been. If I have any say, though, it won't be like that forever. Come, let's get out of the museum.>
He picks up Rosa, who growls gutturally, and runs down the hall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:29 pm

>Follow him while asking 20 different questions all at once
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Today at 11:34 am

Back to top Go down
 
Lightsearch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Posting Games-
Jump to: