Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Lightsearch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Seychelles
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 913
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 16
Location : Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:18 pm

>Close your eyes and hope this is all a dream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:05 pm

>Ask where is this place?
>Ask what in the world is happening.
"I've got some errands to do around here, Ember! It's only about forty or fifty miles from home, don't act so weird about it. I mean, it is a little deserted, but that happens to every city eventually. Come, follow me!"
You sigh dejectedly and make your unsteady way down the beast's tail. Rosa tosses a long stick in your direction and helps you stand up. She really did do a good job stopping the bleeding. You feel like you should say thanks, but at the moment you're too cross to talk to her at all.

She runs down the street, and though you try and keep up, it's not long before you lose track of her. The sun is coming up. You stop on the intersection of two streets, when you see a boy standing in the corner.


Last edited by Makkine on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:06 pm

>Completely ignore boy and try to cross street

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:08 pm

>Try to get the boys attention
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:15 pm

>Ask if he has seen Rosa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:22 pm

>You look at the boy and feel a wave of emotion rush over you. You start to walk over to him, you are 2 feet away from him when you trip over a pebble and fall towards him. He catches you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:01 pm

hot,, hott,,, hot byo..... hot boy.
> approach him nervously and ask him where he's from

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:48 pm

>Try to get the boys attention
You hesitate. It's not like any of the OTHER people you've met today have been particularly helpful. Maybe you shouldn't talk to this guy? At that moment, though, another jolt of pain runs up your leg. You've got to get out of here. Catching his attention might not be the worst thing to do.
>You look at the boy and feel a wave of emotion rush over you. You start to walk over to him, you are 2 feet away from him when you trip over a pebble and fall towards him. He catches you.
Not in THAT way!
>Try to get the boys attention (differently)
You wave at the guy. He turns to look at you.
>Ask if he has seen Rosa
"Hey, uh, have you seen this girl? She's kinda tall and really, really pale, with black eyes and blonde hair?"
"WHY?" All of the sudden, the boy snaps. "Are you also some sorta 'Pirate'? Trying to find your CREWMATE to destroy ANOTHER CITY, HUH?!" Then it hits you. Oh, no. This guy's a Nationalist. He's getting pretty close, and you can read the pins on his uniform. They look home-made.

You hadn't ever heard anyone under 40 call the Pirates's operations "nautical and aerial terrorism" until now. You suppress a giggle.


"Oh, so you think this is funny?!"
"No, I'm just-" you scan your brain for ideas.
What do you do? (THIS QUESTION IS IMPORTANT. IT WILL DETERMINE YOUR CLASS AND BEGIN TO DETERMINE YOUR ALIGNMENT. CHOOSE WISELY.)
a) Lie your way out of it. "I'm just laughing at how you think I'm with her! I'm looking for her to beat her up! She's done some bad stuff to me, you know!"
b) Tell the truth arrogantly. "I'm just laughing at the fact that you honestly think you're any better than the Pirates!"
c) Beat him up
d) Ask questions about your surroundings. "I'm just happy I met another person here! Really, uh, quiet, isn't it?"
e) "I'm just ... (other)!"


Last edited by Makkine on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:50 pm

B) tell the truth arrogantly
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:02 pm

d) Ask questions about your surroundings. "I'm just happy I met another person here! Really, uh, quiet around here, huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:09 pm

E) I'm just here because I was running from this girl, and she was trying to kill me. I was laughing at the fact that you got all worked up, when simply I am asking for HELP?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:12 pm

c) tell the truth arrogantly
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:48 pm

> Tell the truth arrogantly.

Your card:
 
"You're a paladin? Cool. I'm a ..." the boy scratches his head, then takes a card similar to yours from his pocket. "A mage, yeah!"
You read it over. Apparently, this guy's name is Alex Gupta.

Alex's card:
 
He gets over his apparent excitement quick enough, though, and after letting you read his card he starts yelling again.
"are you being SERIOUS right now?! Of course I'm better than them, just by virtue of not murdering over 1400 people during the war and dismantling 6 different pro-imperial organisations!"
Ugh, politics. You cross your arms and refuse to talk to him until he starts saying something useful.
You hear footsteps. Both of you whirl around, and see Rosa.

"That's who you're looking for?!"
"Y-Yeah," you stammer back.



"Come on, Ember. I'm done with what I needed to do here." She crosses her arms and looks at your leg. "I'll fit you with something once we're riding again." she mutters. You get the feeling she's thinking out loud.


Last edited by Makkine on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:57 pm

>Run away from all this noncense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:02 pm

Ask what in the world is up with Rosa
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 7654
Join date : 2012-07-16
Age : 17
Location : with you ;)

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:03 pm

>Back away from Rosa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:11 pm

>Back away from Rosa
You take a step back, but she grabs you by the hand. "C'mon, Ember, let's go. I've got other stuff to do."
>Ask what in the world is up with Rosa
"I'll explain LATER. We have to leave as quickly as possi-"
You hear a "zip" sound.

>Run away from all this noncense.
Yeah, this sounds good. While Rosa and Alex are both distracted and fighting each other, you sneak away into an alley. You sit down and leave your stick on the floor, realising too late how hard it'll be to stand up again. You lay your head against the wall and remember the day's events. Christ. You didn't ask for any of this.
Suddenly, you hear a loud sound coming from where Rosa and Alex are fighting. The walls of the houses around you get a symbol on them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:14 pm

> Struggle to get up, and run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 7654
Join date : 2012-07-16
Age : 17
Location : with you ;)

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:27 pm

>Touch the symbols
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:24 pm

>Touch the symbols
They give you a slight static shock, but that's probably just an after-effect of the magic required to create them. Outside of the slight jolt, though, there's no visible effect.
> Struggle to get up, and run.
It takes you quite a while, but you stand up eventually, and you make a break for it. You don't know how much you run until you read the end of the city and collapse on the ground. There's a small village down in the valley, where the large blue beasts seemed to have stopped to graze.

Someone is sitting next to you.

You shake your head, but they hand you a sandwich anyway. You check it for hidden razor blades, sniff it for a weird smell, and take a small bite.
Looks like it's just a regular turkey sandwich. You think this might be the first actual act of goodwill you've received all day (You're not counting Rosa's haphazard surgery as an act of goodwill)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 7654
Join date : 2012-07-16
Age : 17
Location : with you ;)

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:29 pm

>Try to comunicate with the person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:31 pm

>Tyank that person for being kind.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:39 pm

>Hug that person then ask for some tea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1416
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 11
Location : sad town

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:05 pm

>Shoot the double guns and wink at this guy. Show him just how snazzy you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4705
Join date : 2012-08-28
Age : 17
Location : The dark kingdom and it's shadows.

PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:12 pm

>Hug them again then shoot a wind chime off his house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lightsearch   Today at 4:58 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Lightsearch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Posting Games-
Jump to: