Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What happens next? (Game)

Go down 
+2
Roc Hijohshiki
Surpris3đ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Surpris3đ
Senior Fantagian
Surpris3đ

What happens next? (Game) Empty
PostSubject: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:34 am

Hi! I created this with a lot of thinking and came up with this.
This game, is called What happens next?
Start by talking about like a story by continuing or you could choose to end it by saying a conclusion and start another one again.

I'll start:

In a magical place, there is a girl called, Marie, who dreams to be in the real world and likes sweets, candies and rainbows the most! Then one day...
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:30 am

She went into a forest. While she was walking around, minding her own business, she met a witch! "Want to eat this red sweet taffy? It's delicious!" said the witch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:07 am

Marie had a bad feeling about her.. "no. this is not the world of snow white" she said while taking the candy and throwing it. the witch got mad.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:07 am

@Squirtle: Lol!

"How dare you throw your candy to the ground! I shall cast a spell on you! HUZZAH!" *out came a ball full of darkness*
Back to top Go down
Surpris3đ
Senior Fantagian
Surpris3đ

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:47 am

After that, Marie woke up and it was dark. She was so afraid that she cried. However, a fairy godmother appeared. She spoke to her and brought her to a wonderland to make friends.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:55 am

She peered around the Wonderland. There were large ponds, a beautiful array of foliage, and a large hut placed near the edge of the water bank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:57 am

Then all of a sudden, a white rabbit fell on her. He screamed all the time and it was annoying
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:59 am

She plucked the rabbit off her. "Why did you have to do that?!" she exclaimed in horror. "Well, most importantly, where did you even come from? You couldn't have fallen out of a tree, as there aren't much here!"
Back to top Go down
Surpris3đ
Senior Fantagian
Surpris3đ

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:46 pm

The rabbit spoke," I am a rabbit who can jump as far as a kangaroo about 10 metres far but landed on a tree by accident. Sorry to make you upset." Marie made friends with the rabbit called, Joe and took her to the meadow which was full of lush green grass and a country-styled house was right in the middle.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:48 pm

She walked towards the house and lightly tapped on the door. "Is anyone home?" she called. Within seconds, the door swung open and there was a small, elderly woman in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:45 pm

"Hello there.", said Marie. "I've came by to your house because I don't know where I am. I'm lost, and I need a home. Can I please stay with you for a while?" The small lady looked at her. The lady's eyes were filled with purity. "Come in.", she said to Marie. "Make yourself at home. Do you need anything, sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:52 pm

"Well, it would be nice to have some bread cheese and grapes, and perhaps some water or juice?" Marie said. She walked into the house and hugged herself.
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:08 pm

"Alright. I'll get those right away." Then the little lady pulled out a magic wand and said " Boomity, boppity, bop!" (I know, it from Cinderella) Soon, the was bread, cheese, grapes, water, and juice was floating around in the air! Golden pixie dust was floating around, making a magical aura! Marie gasped in amazement. The ingredients made themselves into what Marie wanted, laying ontop of a plate. "Here you go!", said the lady. "Gee, thank you ma'am!", then Marie took a sip of her juice. The lady smiled as Marie was eating. "Where are you from?", asked the lady.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:09 pm

"Me?" she asked. "Uh..well..I'm from far away. I just kinda stumbled here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:21 pm

then a portal opened. It was pink and the little old lady's eyes became red
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:21 pm

"Hop into the portal, young girl," she said in a creepy tone. "Hop in or die."
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:26 pm

"W-w-why?!", said Marie! Marie was getting scared. Then, she asked "Where will this portal take me?..."
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:27 pm

"You'll only find out if you hop in," she said with a sly smile. This will be great!
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:35 pm

"O-ok...", then Marie jumped in! The portal was from turning pink to red. Red to black. Then, Marie suddenly got out of the portal. 'W...where... am I?' thought Marie. She was in a cave, filled with moaning...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:37 pm

The cave, was a little odd. Strange crystals grew from the ceiling. Marie acidentally licked one. It tasted like candy- wait. It was candy!
Back to top Go down
Surpris3đ
Senior Fantagian
Surpris3đ

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:29 pm

"Wow, why do these crystals taste so good like candies?",Marie then asked with curiosity. The lady replied, "These crystals can do anything whether to make to be happy or sad, it can also take you to your happiness or back to your doom. So, what would you decide on?" Marie was so horrified about it and answered with determination saying she wants happiness and friends. Suddenly, the lady POOFED into a fairy godmother and granted her wish.
Back to top Go down
Maddie Ziegler
Senior Fantagian
Maddie Ziegler

Location : Somewhere where a fat old lady choreographs my dances

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 4:09 am

Suddenly, it was dark. When Marie woke up, she was in somewhere that she had never seen before. She asked herself,'' Where am I ? '' Then her fairy godmother came and said," You are in the human world just like you wanted... " Marie was shocked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens next? (Game)   What happens next? (Game) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happens next? (Game)
Page 1 of 1