Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll

Go down 
+6
Lord Voldemort
SilverBell
alex
i am ugly
Abstract
Easy900
10 posters

how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store
Amazing
how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Vote_lcap6%how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Great
how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Vote_lcap3%how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Cool
how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Vote_lcap3%how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Good
how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Vote_lcap0%how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ok
how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Vote_lcap32%how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Vote_rcap
 32% [ 10 ]
Bad
how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Vote_lcap10%how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Terrible
how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Vote_lcap23%how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Vote_rcap
 23% [ 7 ]
Horrible
how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Vote_lcap23%how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Vote_rcap
 23% [ 7 ]
Other
how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Vote_lcap0%how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
Easy900
Passionate Fantagian
Easy900

how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Empty
PostSubject: how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll   how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:09 pm

If u have anything u want to tell me plz private message me i promise ill reply.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll   how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:19 pm

It still needs a lot of work, but selling works fine.
Back to top Go down
i am ugly
Expert Fantagian
i am ugly

PostSubject: Re: how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll   how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:25 pm

I think it's okay and all but the only thing that bothers me is that most of the items are WAY overpriced or taken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll   how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:39 pm

All the items that are decent and a cheap price are sold. EPIC FAIL
Back to top Go down
Easy900
Passionate Fantagian
Easy900

PostSubject: Re: how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll   how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:33 pm

thxs for responding

~ easy900 ~
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll   how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Don't double post. Infraction given and post deleted.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll   how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Whenever I try selling something it says: You cannot sell this item.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll   how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Whenever I try to buy something it says: This item is already sold.
Back to top Go down
RiceCake
Senior Fantagian
RiceCake

PostSubject: Re: how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll   how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:52 pm

It's ok...i guess xD i thought if u can sell members items, nons can get it, but u cant T^T

and everytime i go there, theres like 50 people in the store Razz
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll   how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:05 pm

i don't like it.

i miss the vintage shop
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
RiceCake
Senior Fantagian
RiceCake

PostSubject: Re: how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll   how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:49 am

lol i dont really like it either cause literally the shope on EVERY single server has like 50 people in it, which makes my laptop lag, and plus everything i want to buy is SOLD! I tried to sell stuff, but the page is blank Sad
Back to top Go down
Sakuya Izayoi
Regular Fantagian
Sakuya Izayoi

PostSubject: Re: how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll   how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:58 am

RiceCake wrote:
lol i dont really like it either cause literally the shope on EVERY single server has like 50 people in it, which makes my laptop lag, and plus everything i want to buy is SOLD! I tried to sell stuff, but the page is blank Sad

People just need to clear their lists
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll   how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:47 pm

It's okay.
But Fantage should let non-members sell regular items at least. I wanted to trade the bunny nose and I was so close to getting this rare hair until I found
out I couldn't after searching through 45 pages.

Story of my life.

Last edited by Artemis on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll   how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Now that I think about it..... I bet those 50 people are probably bots! Like they do in the X O games in the lower servers and fashion shows.

I kind of doubt that 50 people would be in one shop trading, hmm
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll   how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:54 pm

Look here LaLaLaLa
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll   how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do u like the mew trade sell and buy store poll
Page 1 of 1