Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

FAT? They think im fat. [10-17-12]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: FAT? They think im fat. [10-17-12]   Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:48 pm

Today at school, an auther came to our school. he made children picture books and talked to us like we were 2 year olds. but i do admit, i like his picture books.

after that, we had health class. we were talking about body fat and how skinny you should be and that junk. they called me up for an example for a fat person. (they knew i was not that fast though and it is not that bad to get fired) the kids started making jokes at me, but i was just an example. after that, the health teacher sounded serious (he never laughs, trust me) and called me fat. i mean, i admit I am chubby but not THAT chubby. later everyone has been making me feel like i need to loose weight. everytime they talk about it, it just makes me want to die. it makes me feel left out, knowing that everyone else is skinny. someone tried to cheer me up, but it did not work.

other then that, i had a good day. i had green team after school (plant things, help the earth, you get it) and i met a new friend. we are really alike. i hope i can see her soon.

and now im typing on the computer after eating a quick hershey bar. so bye

Last edited by squirtle's Halloween on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: FAT? They think im fat. [10-17-12]   Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:52 pm

I would never using a student as an example for something like weight, height, etc. It's even worse that people made jokes about it. I hope you feel better after this, I wouldn't worry about it anyway. xD
Anyway, it's good that the rest of the day went well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: FAT? They think im fat. [10-17-12]   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Awww that's a little mean, I am glad you met a new friend. My friend she told me kids can gain weight until they are 16. No one is fat most people say chubby, that was a bad example but I do admit I am a little chubby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: FAT? They think im fat. [10-17-12]   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Wait... what? They used you as an example of being fat? at school? How completely stupid, are they not thinking of the child's safety? I mean bullying is enough of a problem as is. If you were my child I would raise heck at your school.

Anyway I'm glad you made a new friend c:, hope you and your friend have a fantastic time together ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frost
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: FAT? They think im fat. [10-17-12]   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Oh wow, I don't think that'll ever happen in my school. But that was kinda rude of them, considering you have a long time for losing weight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/

PostSubject: Re: FAT? They think im fat. [10-17-12]   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:43 pm

That's really mean.
That's discrimination and bullying.
Teachers aren't allowed to do that.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: FAT? They think im fat. [10-17-12]   Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Oh my god. Poor you! I remember one time my teacher was talking about patterns in math and she called up the tallest and the shortest kids. Guess who. She started talking about growth patterns and having the tall kid bend down and stuff and I was just standing there. I know how you feel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: FAT? They think im fat. [10-17-12]   Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:32 pm

fat people are rly cute especially if theyre kinda chubby but not realyl like you described yourself??? so dont sweat i bet youre pretty

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAT? They think im fat. [10-17-12]   Today at 4:58 am

Back to top Go down

FAT? They think im fat. [10-17-12]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Your Day-
Jump to: