Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Woah who's this person?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
no
Passionate Fantagian

Woah who's this person? Empty
PostSubject: Woah who's this person?   Woah who's this person? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Hey so sorry I don't get on much anymore. Hello to new users, hello to old ones, hello to middle aged, balding fathers. I just wanted to say I love you all and I might not be on for a while longer. Ranging from Thursday to Christmas break. Stay easy breezy beautiful and all that nonsense. Feed your dogs, brush your teeth, scrub behind your ears, don't be afraid if you see me in your closet, sharing is caring, blah blah blah.
Another thing I would like to address is me quiting. It's not happening right now, this isn't a quitting topic, calm down. I just think high school has been such a big part of my life since I started. It's much bigger than I expected since I joined all of these clubs and activities. Then there's me maturing. If I quit, it's not going to be a Make-A-Dramatic-Post-Then-Log-Off it'll probably be a Well-I-Don't-Use-This-I'll-Just-Delete-My-Account type if thing. Though I suppose I already made a post about it.
Anyway, enjoy the site everyone. Be kind to one another because people on the internet are real too.
See you later, darlings.
<3
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Woah who's this person?   Woah who's this person? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:42 am

Bai.... KEEP FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMSZ ;(
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: Woah who's this person?   Woah who's this person? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:45 am

Bye Loke!!! Have fun in the real world/off the forum~ and high school. :K
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Woah who's this person?   Woah who's this person? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:47 am

Baii Loke! We will all miss ya :3
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Woah who's this person?   Woah who's this person? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:26 pm

ahh yes, i know school is very tough.

but you dont have to feel obligated to come online!! just keep doing what youre doing. i think its very good that youre putting school first Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woah who's this person?   Woah who's this person? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woah who's this person?
Page 1 of 1