Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something Empty
PostSubject: 'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something   'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:22 am

'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something Forksigchall

I actually made a signature after a week or two. Thoughts? This was for a challenge on Shadowplay.
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something   'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:31 am

This is actually really good. I just think that the text was hard for me to notice, so 8/10
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something   'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:33 am

That looks really good!I see you like the pop legend Michael Jackson?I love him too.When me and my friend found out he was dead.We started to believe it was hoax and stuff and we would find clues to prove he is ALIVE.But you know , it turns out it he was dead.My friend even sent his mother a letter asking if it were true.

Turns out , she replied saying ''Thank you sweet heart but Michael is dead'' something similar to that.Anyway its really good 10/10 c:
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something   'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:35 am

⋆Tsukune ⋆ wrote:
That looks really good!I see you like the pop legend Michael Jackson?I love him too.When me and my friend found out he was dead.We started to believe it was hoax and stuff and we would find clues to prove he is ALIVE.But you know , it turns out it he was dead.My friend even sent his mother a letter asking if it were true.

Turns out , she replied saying ''Thank you sweet heart but Michael is dead'' something similar to that.Anyway its really good 10/10 c:
I'm still a beLIEver, still lots of evidence. Oh and thanks! Nice to see another MJ fan! ♥

Oh how they're good at playing their roles.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something   'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:11 am

Annie R U OK? wrote:
⋆Tsukune ⋆ wrote:

I'm still a beLIEver, still lots of evidence. Oh and thanks! Nice to see another MJ fan! ♥

Oh how they're good at playing their roles.

Thats what my friend useto say!Me & Her would always join Michael Jackson hoax sites!One time , me and my friend posted some of our theories about him being alive and all they all gave us hate for stating our opinion.It sucks how immature people can be.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something   'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:15 am

Very nice, :3.
The only thing I'd suggest is doing something to the left side, the way the composition is right now it drags the viewers eye to the right corner. Which.. is okay if that is what you intended but I don't think it was.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something   'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:22 am

I ♥ Michael Jackson
This is a very good banner. The text to the left is a little hard to see. Also, who is that person behind the deer?
7.9/10
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something   'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:05 pm

Thanks guys! @Rin the person is actually a PNG I used. lol

'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something Butterflyblend

I also made this blend a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something   'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Ello, I FINALLY Made Something
Page 1 of 1