Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server.

Go down 
+9
Magdaleena
Lenka
dana scully
Usui
alex
Harry
Velocity
Christmas Sock
Squirtle
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server. Empty
PostSubject: Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server.   Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:50 pm

I was in the cafe when all of a suddon, a girl said "SLENDERMAN IS GUNNA GET YA". It was really annoying that she would not stop the caps lock. I told her to stop but she said no. Later she stopped but started saying that she will kill me and she did bad things.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

PostSubject: Re: Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server.   Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:53 pm

To me this is hilarious because that is a pixel talking......
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server.   Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Independent America wrote:
To me this is hilarious because that is a pixel talking......

Yes I know...It is just plain annoying that people talk to me that way on fantage. I know it is just a virtual world that no one cares about but I still need to post this for some reason

Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Velocity
Senior Fantagian
Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server.   Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:07 pm

Apparently, capitalizing every word on Fantage is the only way to get people to read it. This and people on Fantage who swear or act atrociously because they think they're cool is what makes me not want to live on this planet anymore.Someone shoot me in the head now to end my repetitive face palming.(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Last edited by Simplicity on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aqentsofshield.tumblr.com
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server.   Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:11 pm

But anyway, wow, that girl must've been...wow.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server.   Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:49 pm

First, don't single out a user. I understand you were just trying to warn others, but nonetheless, it is still singling out. Removed from post.

Second, Kat, don't go off-topic. Either PM someone or google it--that's what it's for. Posts deleted/edited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server.   Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:54 pm

I hate it when people swear on fantage. Well death threats aren't nice but yeah.
Slendy isn't gonna appear on fantage and go attack you right?
Ignore her. She's a bad user.
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server.   Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:16 pm

Eh, I don't even go to the cafe anyway. But just ignore the user by blocking/reporting do you won't see what they're saying. But I think she was meant to joke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
dana scully
Veteran Fantagian
dana scully

PostSubject: Re: Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server.   Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:03 pm

I only go in the cafe when the server is half full or empty and if my friend asks me to go in when I'm on a full server I do, it doesn't bother me unless they're like really close to me going back and forth or saying something directly at me
Back to top Go down
https://anxiousscully.tumblr.com
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server.   Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:53 am

I feel your pain squirtle! People on fantage can be SUPER annoying.
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server.   Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:22 pm

When that happens, just escape. To your home, or just click somewhere random on the map.
Remove them from your friend list if they were on it, because adding them was a bad move anyway. Unless you knew they were joking, but in your case it doesn't seem like it.

Or simply just ignore them. They don't know who you are. How the heck would they know who slenderman kills next, anyway? It's not like he's real or anything.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server.   Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Magdaleena wrote:
When that happens, just escape. To your home, or just click somewhere random on the map.
Remove them from your friend list if they were on it, because adding them was a bad move anyway. Unless you knew they were joking, but in your case it doesn't seem like it.

Or simply just ignore them. They don't know who you are. How the heck would they know who slenderman kills next, anyway? It's not like he's real or anything.

or he IS real.....?

Nah. Babystuff.

( 2333 post yeah )

Jus ignore that person. Its not like she/he has a mystical power to comand "slenderman" to kill yu.
Back to top Go down
Hibiki Kuze
Passionate Fantagian
Hibiki Kuze

PostSubject: Re: Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server.   Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:27 pm

Wow u should just ignore those ppl and find another website where everyone is nice and sensible! (I'm not trying to stick up for Animal Jam but it actually has none of that kind of stuff) so yeah =3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
swag
Regular Fantagian
swag

PostSubject: Re: Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server.   Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:55 pm

Never do that they might stealur swag Sad
Back to top Go down
yumyum43
Regular Fantagian
yumyum43

PostSubject: Re: Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server.   Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:30 pm

its so fun, weird and dirty in the cafe sometimes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server.   Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never go in the fantage cafe on a popular server.
Page 1 of 1