Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Someones Halloween candy got stolen in school.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Violet
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Someones Halloween candy got stolen in school.   Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Obviously wasn't mine because I didn't go trick or treating or bring in my candy to school. I did buy 2 bags of chocolate though from the discounts at a grocery store though. Anyways I invited the person who got their candy stolen in lunch to my table and I gave them half a pack of my gum. If I see him again tomorrow I am gonna give him some of the candy I bought too. I felt so bad for him. I am so happy omg, I have made so much friends. I am friends with this 10th grader (she sat with me one day when I was completely alone) and she was like "Why do people never sit with you?" and I am like "IDK." and she was like "Your a very good friend, you know that right?" and I said "Yep.". I got me some more friends and my table is like never empty now. Also I made up a song called "my ghetto halloween" and it was so funny that this one guy fell out of his desk lol. I was so cracked up, best funny song I ever made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Someones Halloween candy got stolen in school.   Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:25 pm

That must be so sad. I am happy you gave him stuff to make up for the candy. also, can you post the song lyrics?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Someones Halloween candy got stolen in school.   Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:28 pm

That is just horrible. I have no idea why people steal at such a young age these days...
But that was a very nice thing of you to do. I never had the courage to invite anyone to my table.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Someones Halloween candy got stolen in school.   Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:23 pm

squirtle's Halloween wrote:
That must be so sad. I am happy you gave him stuff to make up for the candy. also, can you post the song lyrics?

Oh it was :/ And the person who got his candy stolen was beaten up today. I really do not know why people are being mean to him, the fight seemed so bad that he could of died from it. Sad I would post the lyrics but I lost my paper with them lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someones Halloween candy got stolen in school.   Today at 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Someones Halloween candy got stolen in school.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1