Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:31 pm

I don't think this is a good idea!!
Why?: Pixiehollow was MADE for girls. NOT boys. Boys go on pixiehollow to get girlfriends, and that's not good for really young girls. I MEAN COME ON, DISNEY! Pixiehollow was meant to be a place for girls to let their imagination fly and live the life of a pixie. Not for internet dating. YOUR thoughts??

Edit: Okay, I did sound sexist.. I apologize. But to ME, it doesn't really make sense WHY a boy would WANT to go on a site like pixiehollow. And I didn't mean to be offensive in ANY way.


Last edited by Kitkat_x_ on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:33 pm

Well yse it was for girls, and not for dating.
But its kinda sexist to say its only for girls.
I used to play Girlsense before it shut down ;n;
There were lots of boys, and they were really nice. I think boys should be able to play. Its fine, some might be there just for fun, not dating.

I really don't have anything against guys on games like those. Its a Virtual World. Do what you like. I think its fine for them to be there.


Last edited by Gift of Sleep on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:35 pm

i'm a boy what

Anyways they can do what they want to do. And no matter what, there will always be dating on virtual worlds. No matter if they "ban" it or something. There's going to be a way around it.

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1880
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 16
Location : All That Greenroom

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:38 pm

That's pretty much sexist if you say that it was only meant for young girls. If there's men in the movies and those Pixie Hollow books, then by that logic boys had to be allowed on there. Just let them do what they want, it's not as if it's Fantage where Internet dating could actually happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:42 pm

To be honest I want the discussion to end already I'm actually offended by this, I don't like it when people say "Girl things" "Boy things"
Seriously. I'm not a tomboy or what every, but not a girly girl.
Take MLP FIM for an example. 3/4ths of the fans are teenage boys. And it isn't weird. Because MLP: FIM is a good show.
Pixie Hollow is probably a fun game. There aren;t any rules about you have to be a girl
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:42 pm

i think.... t hat..... its fine if a boy likes fairise and wants to join pixie hollow?? there were probably already boys tehre but with a girl fairie, and now they use a boy fairie'???? its fine.
its al fine. i actually have a really old girl fairy on it because boy fairies werent available! so!

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
i am ugly
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2612
Join date : 2012-09-17
Age : 102
Location : inappropriate joke here

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:45 pm

Well its perfectly okay with me.I mean,there's boys who like girly stuff so joining a site for girls is fine.And what you said was sorta genderist/sexist in my opinion.
I see internet dating just plain wrong but go ahead and let them go with it,it probably teaches relationship lessons.(I'm assuming)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Well boys would want to go on because they just wanna have fun. Girls just wanna have fun. Boys just wanna have fun. No difference.
They just do what they want. Like girls. No difference at all.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 4587
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 16
Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:55 pm

ok so... want to hear a shocking fact...
gIRLY BOYS EXIST!! SOME OF THEM LIKE TINKERBELL!! WHO KNEW!! WHAT A SURPRISE!!
Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
i know you didn't mean to be offensive, but as a matter of fact, i made a pixie hollow account because i wanted to, so this is kind of targeted at me? i joined because i liked faeries??? its the same as with you! no problem with it!
honestly, you probably know what a tomboy is, the same thing exists with boys, its just considered more awful with boys, because of sexist reasons im not getting into.
dont be rude to girly boys! a lot of them join because they want to, not because of internet dating, tut tut!

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
DariaMorgendorffer™
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 463
Join date : 2012-02-22
Age : 19
Location : O Town

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:10 pm

I dont think there is anything wrong with this. If a boy want to be a pixie on PixieHollow, he can go for it! My friends little brother plays on there.As long he isnt playing to get girlfriends Sounds fine to me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:52 pm

It's kinda like saying GIRLS SHOULDN'T PLAY MINECRAFT.

and what if there is a teen boy who is interested in becoming a graphic designer when they grow up? WHat then?


Oh yeah, and boys aren't pixes they are sparrowmen

big difference
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Yeah, theyre sparrowmen.

I think they should be called male men. XD


Its almost like boys can go shopping at a girly mall.

I mean, if they want to play, leave them be! They can decide themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 12278
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 17
Location : The gallows

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Oliver wrote:
ok so... want to hear a shocking fact...
gIRLY BOYS EXIST!! SOME OF THEM LIKE TINKERBELL!! WHO KNEW!! WHAT A SURPRISE!!
Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
i know you didn't mean to be offensive, but as a matter of fact, i made a pixie hollow account because i wanted to, so this is kind of targeted at me? i joined because i liked faeries??? its the same as with you! no problem with it!
honestly, you probably know what a tomboy is, the same thing exists with boys, its just considered more awful with boys, because of sexist reasons im not getting into.
dont be rude to girly boys! a lot of them join because they want to, not because of internet dating, tut tut!

This.

I don't see why if a girl wants to do a "boy thing" like join a sports team, she is encouraged, but if a boy wants to do a "girl thing" like design clothing, he gets made fun of. And also, Pixie Hollow has a heavy chat filter, and you can only say a couple approved words. You can't even say the word "America" or type numbers.

And I don't think that deleting boy fairies will stop boys from playing. He could just as easily make a girl character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebel Kouha
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3262
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 14
Location : home

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:07 pm

Its okay if boys wanna play on sites that are originally meant for girls. This is how I sometimes feel irl when I wanna play soccer or something.

I think this topic is a bit offensive, people can do whatever they want as they please. And not all of them just go on to get a girlfriend.

And like what DarkManor said, there aren't any rules to a gender.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leafeonon.flavors.me
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:05 pm

I think boys have a right to go on Pixie Hallow whether it was made for girls and not boys.Some boys just aren't into the things that are in today,like the new Black Ops 2 coming out on November 13.It doesn't matter if something was originally made for girls,but a boy likes it and plays it!My sister shes 11 and she likes playing First Person shooter games like Black Ops or Modern Warefare 3,shes a girl and the games were meant for boys to play it.Some people treat girls wrong on xbox because it was for boys but its totally wrong,I am against this topic about boys not being able to play Pixie Hallow.Its like saying a girl can't play soccer because shes a girl :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:18 pm

~Marshy wrote:
Yeah, theyre sparrowmen.

I think they should be called male men. XD


OOOOOh gravity falllllls.....


good stuff...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:22 pm

YES FINALLY SOMEONE KNOWS WHERE I GOT THAT FROM


But seriously, girls and boys should be able to play whatever they want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:39 pm

~Marshy wrote:
YES FINALLY SOMEONE KNOWS WHERE I GOT THAT FROM


But seriously, girls and boys should be able to play whatever they want.

no, they should call them MANOTUARS....part MAN part.......TUAR.....?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4139
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 15
Location : In my bedroom contemplating my life choices.

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Ok I have nothing against boys playing pixiehollow. First of all there isn't a rule about it, second it's like saying girls can't play nerf guns or be in the war or vote. I think this is kinda mean thing so say but I'm not gonna take anything on you. My best friend is a guy so what...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
emiko
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3968
Join date : 2012-06-17
Age : 102
Location : london is in jupiter... right? QwQ

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:51 pm

lunastar999 wrote:
~Marshy wrote:
YES FINALLY SOMEONE KNOWS WHERE I GOT THAT FROM


But seriously, girls and boys should be able to play whatever they want.

no, they should call them MANOTUARS....part MAN part.......TUAR.....?


XD

I smell....

Emotional issues.


Yeah, like Winter said, nothing agaisnt boys. Girls can play with nerfguns.
Boys can put on nailpolish.

So wat?

Its like the Black and White thing that happened back then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:54 pm

Winter <3 wrote:
Ok I have nothing against boys playing pixiehollow. First of all there isn't a rule about it, second it's like saying girls can't play nerf guns or be in the war or vote. I think this is kinda mean thing so say but I'm not gonna take anything on you. My best friend is a guy so what...
Ditto.
I really don't like it when people say, only girls can do this or boys can do this.
SOMEONE LOCK THIS TOPIC AND DELETE IT PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 16
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:18 pm

i dont play pixie hollow so to me it is perfectly fine bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 18
Location : Cali

PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:19 pm

There's a boy tink you know. Don't you expect boys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??   Today at 3:51 am

Back to top Go down
 
THOUGHTS. BOYS on PIXIEHOLLOW??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Thoughts on Difficulty
» Kanata Cavaliers U19 Boys Tryouts
» 5th AnnualPanthers/Falcons Boys Senior Basketball Tournament
» St. Patrick's Irish Junior Boys Basketball Season Kickoff Tournament
» U15 Boys Ottawa Titans AAU Basketball Team

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: