Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Future Private RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:20 pm

No more users accepted ok!!!!
Ok first this is my application:
Name: Sarah
Personality: bored easily,not so smart
Image:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ok lets begin:

Sarah walked into the museum. Ugh everything here looks so boring she thought. At least my friends are also Firscoming.

Last edited by snow on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Summer

She went into the museum "where was that candy I was promised? Dad?" She hated this place.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:24 pm

She looked around. Her friends should have been her by now all the other girls here don't look familiar!
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:35 pm

"And thats the fossil of the triceratops." The teacher announced. "Ugh. This is boring." She was so bored, she had a plan. "Exuse me, can i go to the bathroom?" The teacher replied. "Sure!" She raced to the bathroom hall, but actually went to explore other things.

"Fossils.... campbell soup painting.... WOAHH...." She gazed at a time machine with blinking lights. "Wow. It was worth it to ditch class." She examine for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Sarah noticed something interesting. She was shocked! It was a time machine and another girl too."Hey is this time machine real or just my imagination?" She asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Bella walked into the museum. It was one of her favorite places, because she didn't have to act like she enjoyed modern day life. She was only one of the great many of people enjoying history.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:52 pm

"Nope. Its real alright." She smiled. "Hai! Im just a normal girl who ditched her museum fieldtrip tour to look a this."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:54 pm

She looked around- what were those two girls doing? Were they touching an exhibit? "You're not allowed to enter the exhibit zone."
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:57 pm

"Hi and have you noticed this time machine?" She really wanted to try it out.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Cynthia grunted. "Why not? Cmon, itll only be a few se-WOAH!" She tripped and touched a button on the time machine. It started glowing. She fixed her cap. "Thats not good." Suddenly, she disapeered, but the time machine at the museum was there. "What the...." She went through a cool portal with rainbow things everywhere. Numbers appeared... year 4998.... year 4999.... BING! She looked around. Flying cars. Buildings. "Holy...."
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:00 pm

"Oh my god! This is amazing!" She looked around.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:02 pm

She was sucked in as well. Where... Am I? She saw all the high tech landscape. "Oh no, this is horrible," She despaired. What will I do?
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:03 pm

"Wow!" She stopped, and her jaw jerked open. "No. This isnt possible." She kept staring. "MOOD-NAILPOLISH?" She shrieked! She ran in the store.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:04 pm

The time machine exploded."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! We are gonna be stuck here forever!!!!!!!" She went into a store."These bicycles look weird." She pushed a button on one.The bike started and ran on forever."These aren't very safe!"

Last edited by snow on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:06 pm

"This is terrible, terrible." She looked around. One of the flying cars stopped by them, and a man came out.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:08 pm

She walked out of the store. There were people flying with wheelchairs!
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:12 pm

{Where are we? Sorry I was really tired ><}
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:48 pm

(( We are at the part when we explore the future))
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Summer

"WOAH flying cars and MOON EARRINGS OMG I need these they are so purrrrrfect I need this so badly they are soooooo cute" summer said shreiking as she saw all this stuff her dad could buy for her.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:54 pm

(( Okay I'm just gonna jump in I guess xD ))

Alexa walked into the museum. She was looking around. She saw a time machine. She decided to touch it. Then Alexa saw a big portal. "Woaahhhhh! I gotta go in!"

(( Sorry if it's confusing @.@))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:59 pm

The man walked up to Bella. "Do you have a TC? I need to call someone." "Um, no..." She had no idea what a TC was. "Oh well." The man walked away.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:38 am

( Ill tell you what gone on. Ok, so i ditched my boring muesum fiel trip and examined a time machine. 2 girls came over and one asked if its real, and the other told me not to examine or touch. i tripped on something and pressed a button, then we transported to year 5002.)

Cynthia walked out of the store and applied the nail polish. "Ooooh.... Purple! That means happy." She put some on her right hand, then tightened it up. Cynthia explored the floating cars, funky hairstyles, and new clothes. "Its like heaven here!"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:58 am

Summer

She wanted her dad to buy her these moon earrings " DAD!!!! I want you to buy me these moon earrings!!!!" she waited but she didn't see him... "where did he go?"
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:14 pm

Omg! Changing color lipgloss she thought.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Alexa jumped in and saw flying cars. "This is so cool!" Alexa went in a store and saw some kids there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Future Private RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Private RP   Future Private RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Private RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next