Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 recolor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
purple123
New Fantagian


Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: recolor   Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:56 pm

this is a recolor i made. i like the shirt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:34 pm

You seem new on recoloring! I can help you on that! I would rate for a starter 9/10! Did you save it as PNG as you took the picture? Can you give it to me, and I can show you an example!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
purple123
New Fantagian


Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:38 pm

all i have is the picture with the reoclor not the picture with out recolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Oh can you dress up like that gain in fantage then take a snap and give it to me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
purple123
New Fantagian


Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:46 pm

i changed my eyes too ok here you go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 594
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Up your nose

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:08 pm

That's good for a beginer. That's actually how I started Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:15 pm

Here's my version for you. Look and examine the shades

You just need practice on shading
Back to top Go down
View user profile
purple123
New Fantagian


Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:54 pm

like tihs @pokeranger? i like the shirt on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:53 pm

First of all, magnify it! Use your eye dropper tool and take the color you want to change and change its hue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
purple123
New Fantagian


Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:30 pm

pokeranger wrote:
First of all, magnify it! Use your eye dropper tool and take the color you want to change and change its hue

I am magnifying it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Thats not a recolor.
Its a colore-d on top version. Recoloring is like cooking, it doesn't matter how you place the frosting unless the cake is well-made! What im trying to say is, a recolor has to be recolored exact. I hope Poke can help you with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linda
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 380
Join date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:36 pm

oh gosh... u guyz shud be my recolor teachers! i seriouslly suck lol... no joke... i cant even do a smiley face... ok maybe i can do dat but
Back to top Go down
View user profile
purple123
New Fantagian


Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Anaira wrote:
Thats not a recolor.
Its a colore-d on top version. Recoloring is like cooking, it doesn't matter how you place the frosting unless the cake is well-made! What im trying to say is, a recolor has to be recolored exact. I hope Poke can help you with that.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH JOKE BUT THAT IS KINDA RUDE YOU KNOW. IM ONLY A BEGINNER!!!!!! GIVE ME A BREAK. HOW WOULD U FEEL IF I SAID UR RECOLOR SUCKS BAD!!!
sorry to say this but thats rude. HAHAHA IM ONLY A BEGNINNER U MAYBE BE expert but u dont HAVE RIGHT TO SAY THAT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:40 pm

purple123 wrote:
Anaira wrote:
Thats not a recolor.
Its a colore-d on top version. Recoloring is like cooking, it doesn't matter how you place the frosting unless the cake is well-made! What im trying to say is, a recolor has to be recolored exact. I hope Poke can help you with that.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH JOKE BUT THAT IS KINDA RUDE YOU KNOW. IM ONLY A BEGINNER!!!!!! GIVE ME A BREAK. HOW WOULD U FEEL IF I SAID UR RECOLOR SUCKS BAD!!!
sorry to say this but thats rude. HAHAHA IM ONLY A BEGNINNER U MAYBE BE expert but u dont HAVE RIGHT TO SAY THAT!!!!!!

I don't recolor. I'm just saying the truth. I never said your recoloring wasn't good, I just said it wasnt a recolor! A recolor is when you change all the colors exactly how they were to another color. So, all you did was paint on top of it. Dont go yelling at me for that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
purple123
New Fantagian


Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Anaira wrote:
purple123 wrote:
Anaira wrote:
Thats not a recolor.
Its a colore-d on top version. Recoloring is like cooking, it doesn't matter how you place the frosting unless the cake is well-made! What im trying to say is, a recolor has to be recolored exact. I hope Poke can help you with that.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH JOKE BUT THAT IS KINDA RUDE YOU KNOW. IM ONLY A BEGINNER!!!!!! GIVE ME A BREAK. HOW WOULD U FEEL IF I SAID UR RECOLOR SUCKS BAD!!!
sorry to say this but thats rude. HAHAHA IM ONLY A BEGNINNER U MAYBE BE expert but u dont HAVE RIGHT TO SAY THAT!!!!!!

I don't recolor. I'm just saying the truth. I never said your recoloring wasn't good, I just said it wasnt a recolor! A recolor is when you change all the colors exactly how they were to another color. So, all
you did was paint on top of it. Dont go yelling at me for that.

ok so u mean that the colors dont realy match? ok. but if u dont recolor why is that? are you bad at it? sorry i just curious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:43 pm

purple123 wrote:
Anaira wrote:
purple123 wrote:
Anaira wrote:
Thats not a recolor.
Its a colore-d on top version. Recoloring is like cooking, it doesn't matter how you place the frosting unless the cake is well-made! What im trying to say is, a recolor has to be recolored exact. I hope Poke can help you with that.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH JOKE BUT THAT IS KINDA RUDE YOU KNOW. IM ONLY A BEGINNER!!!!!! GIVE ME A BREAK. HOW WOULD U FEEL IF I SAID UR RECOLOR SUCKS BAD!!!
sorry to say this but thats rude. HAHAHA IM ONLY A BEGNINNER U MAYBE BE expert but u dont HAVE RIGHT TO SAY THAT!!!!!!

I don't recolor. I'm just saying the truth. I never said your recoloring wasn't good, I just said it wasnt a recolor! A recolor is when you change all the colors exactly how they were to another color. So, all
you did was paint on top of it. Dont go yelling at me for that.

ok so u mean that the colors dont realy match? ok. but if u dont recolor why is that? are you bad at it? sorry i just curious

Oh no, I'm really a good recolorer, but I don't have the pacience to do them xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:43 pm

purple123 wrote:
Anaira wrote:
purple123 wrote:
Anaira wrote:
Thats not a recolor.
Its a colore-d on top version. Recoloring is like cooking, it doesn't matter how you place the frosting unless the cake is well-made! What im trying to say is, a recolor has to be recolored exact. I hope Poke can help you with that.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH JOKE BUT THAT IS KINDA RUDE YOU KNOW. IM ONLY A BEGINNER!!!!!! GIVE ME A BREAK. HOW WOULD U FEEL IF I SAID UR RECOLOR SUCKS BAD!!!
sorry to say this but thats rude. HAHAHA IM ONLY A BEGNINNER U MAYBE BE expert but u dont HAVE RIGHT TO SAY THAT!!!!!!

I don't recolor. I'm just saying the truth. I never said your recoloring wasn't good, I just said it wasnt a recolor! A recolor is when you change all the colors exactly how they were to another color. So, all
you did was paint on top of it. Dont go yelling at me for that.

ok so u mean that the colors dont realy match? ok. but if u dont recolor why is that? are you bad at it? sorry i just curious
Anaira really good at it! She just doesnt want to recolor anymore thats all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
purple123
New Fantagian


Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:46 pm

it saved as .jpg, u cant recolor it? and ok anaira!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:48 pm

purple123 wrote:
it saved as .jpg, u cant recolor it? and ok anaira!!!
I'll try to make a recoloring guide for you....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
purple123
New Fantagian


Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:54 pm

i think i did it. I DID SHADE!!! if u dont see it well go copy and paste it on paint and zoom in on the hair!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Exactly how I started out...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:19 pm

purple123 wrote:
i think i did it. I DID SHADE!!! if u dont see it well go copy and paste it on paint and zoom in on the hair!!!!

Chu did shade! :3
Just make the outline brown too then it'll look good.

_________________

tumblr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:04 pm

purple123 wrote:
i think i did it. I DID SHADE!!! if u dont see it well go copy and paste it on paint and zoom in on the hair!!!!
Haha! Your gonna get better! Nice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twilight_fan98
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 292
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 18
Location : at the top of your lungs

PostSubject: Re: recolor   Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:37 pm

thats good! (@ the newest one) you just need to color the outline brown! XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: recolor   Today at 6:43 am

Back to top Go down
 
recolor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» My newest recolor/edit/pixel XD
» Lorena's Recolor/Animation shop!!
» Anime Recolor xDD
» recolor with pixlr
» My First ReColor Shop! ( help wanted!) hehhee please

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Creations-
Jump to: