Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

who do you want to win the elections...

Go down 
+28
T
Silver
mich
emiko
Angus Bethune
Lord Voldemort
Relora
Usui
Abstract
evan
Flynn
Pieee
o
Ƨтяαωвɛяяʏ ℓαттɛ
Janelle
S
Mario and Luigi
Velocity
cynthia
alex
Mr.Noah
FruitCake
SilverBell
Yukari San
Squirtle
Christmas Sock
Cherry
Oliver
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

romney or obama
romney
who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
obama
who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Vote_lcap92%who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 92% [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pieee
Senior Fantagian
Pieee

who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:04 am

obama won aw yis

almost everyone in my history class wanted romney to win and it was scary. ha sucks for them
Back to top Go down
FruitCake
Veteran Fantagian
FruitCake

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:27 am

Yay, Obama won!
Most people voted for rommney, so i kinda doubted
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicjams.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:20 am

Almost everyone in my school wanted Obama to win.
Lol I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:41 am

I wonder who the single person who said Romney is... I wanted Obama myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:46 am

Ron Weasley wrote:
I wonder who the single person who said Romney is... I wanted Obama myself.
Dang it. 17:1
I think the person who voted Romney was a new user
I don't really care, I'm fine with them voting for Romney
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Well ur all in luck cuz obama won!!!!!!
Yayy!!!!!!
Yes u can see if election was still on id go to Obama
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:08 pm

I'm more of a Democratic, buttt I'm more of an independent.

I kind of wanted Gary Johnson to win though, but obviously not. D:<

Or Brock Obama

Or the Cookie Monster...

(Just kidding) But I just hope our continuing president, Obama, does increase job, wellcare, health care. I've liked him from the start, but I can see he's done some "mistakes", but it meh...

I've been on this presidential political war since it started baby. :*
Back to top Go down
Usui
Hero Fantagian
Usui

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:09 pm

I'm actually really glad Obama won. I wouldn't get used to Romney..
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:53 pm

I didn't vote in this poll and seeing as posting won't be considered bumping (yet)...

I wanted Romney. Whoever voted for him in the poll.... thank you for giving me some hope for my generation.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Relora wrote:
I didn't vote in this poll and seeing as posting won't be considered bumping (yet)...

I wanted Romney. Whoever voted for him in the poll.... thank you for giving me some hope for my generation.

Why did you want Romney? He was going to ban gay marriage.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Obama. The creepy thing is, I know a guy named Gary Johnson, he's on drug's but he's my dad's best friend. Even though Gary is 672 and my dad is 50.. Whatever.

Romney is just creepy. He sounds like noodles.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Relora wrote:

same here i wanted either vermin supreme or romney. not so sure i like what obamas done with the economy.
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Ron Weasley wrote:
Relora wrote:

He was to also take away women's rights and wanted Detroit to go bankrupt...
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Annie R U OK? wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
Relora wrote:

This.

Why would anyone want a guy like Romney to have so much authority. True, the U.S economy is crappy, but it's not like electing him would help things.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Exactly, Ron. Some people just don't understand. But still, everyone here is between the ages of 8-14 So not a lot of people would know.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:04 pm

3 words.

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!

Democrats rock.

Plus donkeys are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cuter then elephants.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:06 pm

ᗰᗩᖇᔕᖺᎩ ★ wrote:
3 words.

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!

Democrats rock.

Plus donkeys are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cuter then elephants.

I just don't agree with just about anything Republicans or conservatives think. Not all of them are necessarily bad or stupid people, they just share a lot of really stupid opinions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Annie R U OK? wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
Relora wrote:

If someone tried to take away women rights in the USA, boy I would beg to move to Canada

Obama is better anyways
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Annie R U OK? wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
Relora wrote:

what?? as far as i know, the only women's right he planned on removing is the right to abortion. and admit it, how would u feel if ur true mom just gave u away???

look, i understand u guys have reasons to dislike romney, and i get that. but i can't really see any reason to like obama either.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:32 pm

hop wrote:
Annie R U OK? wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
Relora wrote:

what?? as far as i know, the only women's right he planned on removing is the right to abortion. and admit it, how would u feel if ur true mom just gave u away???

look, i understand u guys have reasons to dislike romney, and i get that. but i can't really see any reason to like obama either.
In all honesty, Obama has messed up the economy, but he's not really taking away anyone's rights (if anything, he supports women's rights and gay marriage).
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:33 pm

hop wrote:
Annie R U OK? wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
Relora wrote:

Uh, apparently you don't know about the pads and tampons part of taking away women's rights..
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:35 pm

Annie R U OK? wrote:
hop wrote:
Annie R U OK? wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
Relora wrote:

Uh, apparently you don't know about the pads and tampons part of taking away women's rights..
no i don't......... prove to me that it even exists
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:36 pm

hop wrote:
Annie R U OK? wrote:
hop wrote:
Annie R U OK? wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
Relora wrote:

^Uh yea me too I'm so confused
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:36 pm

hop wrote:
Annie R U OK? wrote:
hop wrote:
Annie R U OK? wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
Relora wrote:

Well there's not much links on it as the Republicans seem to focus more on the abortion deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Now this is confusing. Umm all I have to say is, I don't hate Romney, he seems like a normal guy, but Obama is better.
Not like I got anything against them, but I can't imagine a Mormon president
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   who do you want to win the elections... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who do you want to win the elections...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: