Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

who do you want to win the elections...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

romney or obama
romney
8%
 8% [ 2 ]
obama
92%
 92% [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
frost
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Obama.
Because I learned to like him. And so many people at my school hate him, I feel bad for him. I mean, Obama didn't do terrible things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
Silver
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Obama... I have heard s much about Romney but Obama already won. :3
My familily was all from Detroit and Michigan so ya...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:46 pm

I'm glad Obama won Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:48 pm

hop wrote:
Annie R U OK? wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
Relora wrote:
I didn't vote in this poll and seeing as posting won't be considered bumping (yet)...

I wanted Romney. Whoever voted for him in the poll.... thank you for giving me some hope for my generation.

Why did you want Romney? He was going to ban gay marriage.
He was to also take away women's rights and wanted Detroit to go bankrupt...

what?? as far as i know, the only women's right he planned on removing is the right to abortion. and admit it, how would u feel if ur true mom just gave u away???

look, i understand u guys have reasons to dislike romney, and i get that. but i can't really see any reason to like obama either.

ok..... leme.... im gona.... get mad.
abrotion... omg..... aboriton... no. no. no.
listEN!! ur true mom "givin u away" is whats gonna happen if abortion was baned!!!! orphanages r already super full omg and if abortion wa sbanned it would be even wrose. not to metnion abortion is often the best option and its kind fo like..
bcuz i dont like it = no one else should be allowed to do it
and its realy stupid?? like its fine to not like abortion ebcauze yeah but donT FORECE OTEHR PEOPLE NOT TO DO IT?? if abortion was illegal woman would still do abrotions but... in illegal and UNTHEATLJYhy ways that is rly bad for their health Sad also i wouldnt care if my PARENTS!! (not only mum becUASE ITS;,, NOT ONLY THE MUMS CHOICE;,, ong,) abroted me because... IW OUDLNT KNOW????? oR FEEL IT??? OR CARe??? wow.
sorry ii like u a lot hop im just.. fierty on this iseue
also: ormney wanted to get rid of birth control
http://www.womenarewatching.org/candidate/mitt-romney

i mean obama's been a meh president but he did do quite some things :0 also i cant see anyone that does things that bad to woman ebign predisnet uu and im a byo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Oliver wrote:
hop wrote:
Annie R U OK? wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
Relora wrote:
I didn't vote in this poll and seeing as posting won't be considered bumping (yet)...

I wanted Romney. Whoever voted for him in the poll.... thank you for giving me some hope for my generation.

what?? as far as i know, the only women's right he planned on removing is the right to abortion. and admit it, how would u feel if ur true mom just gave u away???

look, i understand u guys have reasons to dislike romney, and i get that. but i can't really see any reason to like obama either.

listEN!! ur true mom "givin u away" is whats gonna happen if abortion was baned!!!! orphanages r already super full omg and if abortion wa sbanned it would be even wrose. not to metnion abortion is often the best option and its kind fo like..
and its realy stupid?? like its fine to not like abortion ebcauze yeah but donT FORECE OTEHR PEOPLE NOT TO DO IT?? if abortion was illegal woman would still do abrotions but... in illegal and UNTHEATLJYhy ways that is rly bad for their health Sad also i wouldnt care if my PARENTS!! (not only mum becUASE ITS;,, NOT ONLY THE MUMS CHOICE;,, ong,) abroted me because... IW OUDLNT KNOW????? oR FEEL IT??? OR CARe??? wow.

I'm sorry, but the ignorance, arrogance, and degrade of this post just pisses me off. Typical tone of a close-minded person that isn't willing to look at things from other perspectives.

You completely fail to see the argument of pro-lifers. There are obviously a lot of logical advantages to abortion, but that is irrelevant because we dont fail to acknowledge them. It's a debate about whether it is immoral or not. A lot of things have logical advantages but are completely immoral and not safe for implementation and whether abortion is one of them is up to debate.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Spyder wrote:
Oliver wrote:
hop wrote:
Annie R U OK? wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
Relora wrote:

I'm sorry, but the ignorance, arrogance, and degrade of this post just pisses me off. Typical tone of a close-minded person that isn't willing to look at things from other perspectives.

You completely fail to see the argument of pro-lifers. There are obviously a lot of logical advantages to abortion, but that is irrelevant because we dont fail to acknowledge them. It's a debate about whether it is immoral or not. A lot of things have logical advantages but are completely immoral and not safe for implementation and whether abortion is one of them is up to debate.

i'd be willing to listen Surprised also about the immoral thing, thats kind of part of it,, im not really in the mood to debate on it right now but it woudl be great if it was more moral in my opnion!! but ive debated with prolifers and it just ended kind of,, neutrall,,, but if you want to talk i'll listen (and if you don't thats ok too uu).

Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:48 pm

Oliver wrote:
hop wrote:

i mean obama's been a meh president but he did do quite some things :0 also i cant see anyone that does things that bad to woman ebign predisnet uu and im a byo

i do see ur point. i suppose in some cases that it shouldn't be a law, but i still think that nonetheless people should try to avoid it as possible. i think what romney wanted to do by making abortion illegal was make people see that it is not good, but maybe the whole idea of him wanting to enforce it **by law** made him sound too aggressive to some people???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:51 pm

hop wrote:
Oliver wrote:
hop wrote:

i do see ur point. i suppose in some cases that it shouldn't be a law, but i still think that nonetheless people should try to avoid it. i think what romney wanted to do by making abortion illegal was make people see that it is not good, but maybe the whole idea of him wanting to enforce it **by law** made him sound too aggressive to some people???
mm yeah the problem that making aboriton "nto good" (which i dont agree with but i dont feel ike getting into so eh) its kind of like, it'll cause really huge guilt and lots of self esteem which is kind of,, harmful,, and making it illegal will just BOOM that and ilelgal and eayh.
i do think romeny would handle the economy better though Surprised

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:52 pm

I am really lost in this discussion. Politics will never make sense to me. Ahem, I would prefer to refrain form talking about tampons and pads. Consider who's reading this.

I actually feel a little bad for Romney. He wanted to help our country so bad and lost. Just imagine the disappointment he had. And when he dies, no one is going to remember who he was. It is actually really sad.

Now before you go attack me and go like "I'll remember him for life!" are you really going to remember this guy when you are old?
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:07 pm

Clockwork Nightmare wrote:
I am really lost in this discussion. Politics will never make sense to me. Ahem, I would prefer to refrain form talking about tampons and pads. Consider who's reading this.

I actually feel a little bad for Romney. He wanted to help our country so bad and lost. Just imagine the disappointment he had. And when he dies, no one is going to remember who he was. It is actually really sad.

Now before you go attack me and go like "I'll remember him for life!" are you really going to remember this guy when you are old?

ah, politics are evil, they say. and let me just say that people like u r very nice. u wanted Obama to win, but u weren't offensive to Romney either. keep up ur nice attitude, it will have a positive effect on ur life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:09 pm

^^Yeah but if Romney won and if you're a women/gay/les/etc there'd be a possibility where you would lose like half your rights.

I agree, he'd could do a lot of good for the economy, but I just disagree with what he said in like half of his debate speeches?

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:15 pm

Len wrote:

^^Yeah but if Romney won and if you're a women/gay/les/etc there'd be a possibility where you would lose like half your rights.

I agree, he'd could do a lot of good for the economy, but I just disagree with what he said in like half of his debate speeches?
I know, that's why I voted for Obama. I mean I'm straight I think but I support gays. And I'm pretty sure I would move to Canada if women lost rights.
Hint: I'm female like most of you know XDD
But I do feel sorry for him. Poor Romney.

@Hop Thanks, politics don't really affect me. Although I think those political comics making fun of Romney and Obama are hilarious.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:18 pm

basically combine romneys ideas for the economy and obamas fairness and boom u get the perfect president cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:19 pm

hop wrote:
basically combine romneys ideas for the economy and obamas fairness and boom u get the perfect president :cheers:
Or resurrect Abraham Lincoln or JFK from the dead. They would be really good for us in this situation.
But yeah that would be the best president
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:47 am

obama all the way.
despite not being over there, i actually know quite a bit about the election from our class talks
obama, believe it or not, has done quite a lot of things for the country, and he deserves to be in power of president again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:39 am

Why did I want Romney you ask? Well I would've preferred someone else, it' like choosing the lesser of two evils for me, but Obama has done nothing to impress me. Things he has done that in no way impress me: divided us as a people, he has removed precious oil factories that we need a this point in time to fill our cars with gas (gee maybe if we started drilling in our own country instead of importing oil, maybe, just maybe gas prices and MAN MANY MANY other product prices would begin to drop), Obama care has caused more Americans to be on food stamps than before, jobs have dropped tremendously, the stimulus was a complete failure, let's just devalue the dollar more Mr. pres, bailing out GM, The Dream Act, he has signed an executive order that grants him the right to declare martial law at any time over the nation (If you don't know what Martial law is, look it up), he appointed czars with out congressional approval, Obama has the internet "kill switch".

Oh and there's more, but I'm sick and can't think clearly. I would normally organize that hunk of junk paragraph.... but I really feel that bad x-x

Edit: Oh and all of you who support hi for his Gay Marriage acceptance earlier this year, you may or may not find this interesting.

Oh haha,and who taught him this faith? Reverend Wright, the same man who stated "God hates America," and "God Damn America." This was the man who has Who has taught and worked with Obama for 20+ years.

Oh and let's no forget republicans are going to put backs in chins... or so says Mr. President's Vice president, Joe Biden.

Is this the man we want to take over if Obama were to have mortal harm come to him? Nope.

Oh and let us ot forget the great "You didn't build tht speech," touching how the businesses in my little town never really built anything, that their business was the product of another person's work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori Beth Denberg
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:38 am

Relora wrote:
Why did I want Romney you ask? Well I would've preferred someone else, it' like choosing the lesser of two evils for me, but Obama has done nothing to impress me. Things he has done that in no way impress me: divided us as a people, he has removed precious oil factories that we need a this point in time to fill our cars with gas (gee maybe if we started drilling in our own country instead of importing oil, maybe, just maybe gas prices and MAN MANY MANY other product prices would begin to drop), Obama care has caused more Americans to be on food stamps than before, jobs have dropped tremendously, the stimulus was a complete failure, let's just devalue the dollar more Mr. pres, bailing out GM, The Dream Act, he has signed an executive order that grants him the right to declare martial law at any time over the nation (If you don't know what Martial law is, look it up), he appointed czars with out congressional approval, Obama has the internet "kill switch".

Oh and there's more, but I'm sick and can't think clearly. I would normally organize that hunk of junk paragraph.... but I really feel that bad x-x

Edit: Oh and all of you who support hi for his Gay Marriage acceptance earlier this year, you may or may not find this interesting.

Oh haha,and who taught him this faith? Reverend Wright, the same man who stated "God hates America," and "God Damn America." This was the man who has Who has taught and worked with Obama for 20+ years.

Oh and let's no forget republicans are going to put backs in chins... or so says Mr. President's Vice president, Joe Biden.

Is this the man we want to take over if Obama were to have mortal harm come to him? Nope.

Oh and let us ot forget the great "You didn't build tht speech," touching how the businesses in my little town never really built anything, that their business was the product of another person's work.
I laughing because you're trying to bring the Illuminati into this when you mentioned martial law.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://girlwasbad.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:53 am

Relora wrote:

To be honest, it looks like your trying to get up to go for Romney
I doubt 3/4ths of this forum would change their minds.

I respect your opoon but Obama is better. He's more fair.
But Romney would have been good too.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:08 am

i think even though obama may not be 200% gay friendly he's a loT better than romney on it. like, he has helped the gay community and has never said he'd rather outright "ban it" as romney has said. and though obamacare has caused food stamps, it's also allowed people who didn't have the money for healthcare to be ok. i think he's done a meh job, but i really don't like romney in the way he talks and stuff???

Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Oliver wrote:
i think even though obama may not be 200% gay friendly he's a loT better than romney on it. like, he has helped the gay community and has never said he'd rather outright "ban it" as romney has said. and though obamacare has caused food stamps, it's also allowed people who didn't have the money for healthcare to be ok. i think he's done a meh job, but i really don't like romney in the way he talks and stuff???

I totally agree with this. I support gay rights, and Romney has said some pretty offensive things on that subject. Honestly, I fail to see the problem with same-sex marriage. On the subject of the economy, all I'm going to say is that while Obama may not have done a particularly outstanding job, I don't think that Romney would make any improvements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:54 pm

I would say, as what I think I am, an independent, that Obama can still improve the economy. "But Obama hardly fixed anything!!". Ummm.... Obama didn't have /enough time/ to improve the economy and people's lives. Especially since we've been having a lot of commotions with other countries, we have to defend our people, and it's hard to improve them while doing that. And plus, we've been losing a lot of gas and money because of the two hurricanes that came by during his years in the office. I'm glad that Americans (Cough, the electoral college) gave him another chance.
(I find it funny that there was almost a tie between them)
It's sad to hear that half of the states of the USA wanted to secede because he won though, but it obviously won't happen. Plus, half of those states were the people who voted for Obama, so they can't just randomly secede.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Relora wrote:

UUGGGHHHH I HATE BIDEN. obama's not bad but bOY BIDEN IS RUDE. did u see how he acted in the vice president debate??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Ugh, you guys fail to bring up any solid points about why Obama should be president.

Are the most important issues in this country social? I'm all for gay marriage, but why that and abortion are the 2 major deciding factors when people vote for president... I just dont understand. Just because the president backs up gay marriage doesnt mean its gonna get passed. His opinion is not the only one that matters, by any means.

I didnt like either candidate, but the fact that everything has revolved around social issues rather than the big picture just irks me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:53 pm

I really didn't know this forum would be so pumped up about the elections.

I just voted for Obama because he is more fair, and gay rights. And besides, he seems like her cares more.
I have nothing against Romney except for he did something bad to his dog.

I feel kinda bad for Romney, because he didn't win. No one is gonna remember him.
Anyways I'm not very political.

ANYWAYS THE ELECTION IS OVER, WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING THIS NOW?
Back to top Go down
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:20 pm

69hot_wangs69 wrote:
Ugh, you guys fail to bring up any solid points about why Obama should be president.

Are the most important issues in this country social? I'm all for gay marriage, but why that and abortion are the 2 major deciding factors when people vote for president... I just dont understand. Just because the president backs up gay marriage doesnt mean its gonna get passed. His opinion is not the only one that matters, by any means.

I didnt like either candidate, but the fact that everything has revolved around social issues rather than the big picture just irks me.

this i agree with!! i didn't get very into other details because im not very knowledgable, but it kind of annoys me when people only mention those two (i know i sound like a hypocrite, but ive only been adding on to what other people have been saying) i do think obama has done quite a bit otehr than with social isseus, but im the kind of person that would never allow anyone who is that against social issues fro president and thats ust because im a sissy ´-´ but very well stated

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who do you want to win the elections...   Today at 12:41 pm

Back to top Go down

who do you want to win the elections...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next