Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid?

Go down 
+17
ℓσкє
S
Squirtle
emiko
Lord Voldemort
Lenka
Mikuto
o
SilverBell
Gabriella
Flynn
Usui
Owl
alex
Harry
Mr.Noah
DariaMorgendorffer™
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
o
Veteran Fantagian

What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid?   What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Ron Weasley wrote:
ouch. jpeg wrote:
Clockwork Nightmare wrote:
Ron Weasley wrote:
Clockwork Nightmare wrote:
Oh yeah! Harry Potter part 1 was terrible. SilverBell and I talked with our friends during when we were watching the movie. Even my dad though it was boring. And he watches all these educational movies about ancient relics and aliens. The only person who liked it was my older sister.

You mean Deathly Hallows? Even I hated that one.
Si. One of the worst movies ever and in existence.
I though it was gross in a way when *coughyouknowwho* Voldemort robbed Dumbledores grave.

dude that was the best movie ever what do you mean bounce bounce

I can think of at least 5 different ways the Harry Potter series could have ended that would have made more sense. I mean, I will never, ever understand Ron and Hermione getting married after 7 years of nothing but arguing. And why did Tonks and Lupin have to die stupid, punk deaths? I didn't feel it was as good as the other books/movies.

wow u do not understand anything about how jk rowling wrote those books farao

ron and hermione got married because in the end, they finally realized how they could work together and see eye to eye and become a good couple

also how in the world did tonks and lupin die "stupid, punk deaths"? Suspect bounce bounce

i think it was a great storyline with an amazing ending and if u dont agree u r not okay bounce bounce bounce bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
ℓσкє
Senior Fantagian
ℓσкє

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid?   What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:31 am

Probably

rekall

it was so boring i slept in the theatre lol.
Back to top Go down
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid?   What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Shark Boy and Lava Girl.

My friend LOVED it and one time I was sleeping over and she kept asking me if I wanted to watch it and I said no but she played it like 16 times anyways that night.

I CANT STAND IT!!! .-.
Back to top Go down
Yukari San
Regular Fantagian
Yukari San

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid?   What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:57 pm

Christmas Tree wrote:
spy kids would be the wost movie I ever saw. it was so boring.
Actually the first one was good, I didn't see the 2 and 3 movies. but the fourth one, the fourth was horrible..... Take a look at this trailer.. Srsly guise, dont watch this, I hated this and I'M a kid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBxiribgp1k
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid?   What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:16 pm

I hate SpyKids 4. My baby bro watches it 10 times a week. Plus, the actions are overdramatic.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid?   What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:26 pm

I say where the wild things are I dunno why I just hate it
Back to top Go down
Yukari San
Regular Fantagian
Yukari San

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid?   What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Mayu wrote:
I hate SpyKids 4. My baby bro watches it 10 times a week. Plus, the actions are overdramatic.
Ikr? I mean really, they had so much disgusting things in that movie, glad I watched it on TV, I diddnt pay 10 dollars to see the 4-d version.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid?   What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Osaka~ wrote:
Mayu wrote:
Ikr? I mean really, they had so much disgusting things in that movie, glad I watched it on TV, I diddnt pay 10 dollars to see the 4-d version.
I hate when the girl overdramatizes putting the necklace on the thingything.
Back to top Go down
Yukari San
Regular Fantagian
Yukari San

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid?   What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Mayu wrote:
Osaka~ wrote:
Mayu wrote:
Ik? Remeber that weird sceen when that girls head was on her brothers butt?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid?   What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Osaka~ wrote:
Mayu wrote:
Osaka~ wrote:
Mayu wrote:
hehe... that was weird.
Back to top Go down
Yukari San
Regular Fantagian
Yukari San

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid?   What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Mayu wrote:
Osaka~ wrote:
Mayu wrote:
Osaka~ wrote:
Mayu wrote:
hehe... that was weird.
It was also gross.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid?   What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:38 pm

This was bumped.

Locked and infraction given.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid?   What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the worst movie you have ever saw as a kid?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2