Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Suns&moons private rp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Suns&moons private rp Empty
PostSubject: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:30 am

Ok here is a refresher about what it about

Spoiler:

The people who are in it

Snow-Sonia deepest~blue- selena Garcia Rin- Monica Noah- waiting... Clock worker nightmare- Luna

Here is mine now :3
Apps:
Name: Jules
Sign: moon
Personality: scared, jumpy
Picture/description: light blue hair, blue eyes, purple dress, Moon birthmark, star earrings.

Jules

She looked around the moon space ship. She was wondering why do we hate suns so much? They seem nice enough.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:45 am

She looked at the moons. They didn't look mean at all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:50 am

She sat down and wondered a bit. If the suns were so evil, how come they seemed so cheerful? And doesn't the moon reflect from the sun?
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:12 pm

Monica sat in an empty field, gazing up at the sky. Her parents were having another conflict with the sun-people again. I don't see why they hate the suns so much. Sun people are cool, or so I hear.
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:36 pm

Sonia noticed that the moon has more kids. She ran over to the moon side , but of course her parents didn't let her.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Jules

She looks around why do they say sun people are so mean?

Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Whatever my character's name is, saw a girl sitting in the field.. her favourite spot. She couldn't stop thinking about the sun people, they were so NICE! She began to walk over to the girl, as she got closer she recognized her as Monica, she and her are the prettiest girl in the moon's world. (Can somebody send me my app.. I dunno my character!)
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Jules

She decided to go to another part of the space ship. She asked her dad, the captain, when will be there? He grunted and looked away from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:39 pm

((@Deepest Blue it says her name is Selena Garcia))

Luna sighed. Why did her parents hate the Suns so much? It was silly. But then her parents were always correct and she knew it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:51 pm

(Oh, thanks for that.. I really appreciate it.- you don't even know how much I do.) Selena headed over to her, taking hold of her shoulder to alert her. "Hi, Monica? It's Selena.. Selena Garcia. You know.. My father is the shop owner that you go to everyday? To get milk, eggs, newspapers, books, and bread.." she said sweetly, she never had any friends, she was always working in the shop, going to the library, shopping, or at school. Her eyes twinkled from the sun's reflection.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:01 pm

"Oh, I know you," Monica said as she turned towards Selena. "Your father's shop is the best. So, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:02 pm

Sonia stared at the moons.They looked like they were having fun unlike me.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:25 pm

"This is my favorite place, usually to read." Selena replied. "..and my dad does work hard to make the shop to his highest standards, I'll tell him your thoughts of it" she said sweetly, she smiled at Monica. She was practically beaming.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:27 pm

"Oh. Cool." Monica laid down and stared at the sky. The grass comforted her while she thought. "I've always wanted to see a sun-person," she said. "And actually be friends with one."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:31 pm

"Yeah, I was day-dreaming of that the other day.. I wonder what it would be like?" she replied. She too, laid on the cool grass. She positioned herself sideways and looked at Monica, she pulled out her sketchbook and flipped to a clean page, "do you mind if I draw you? You're so pretty, you have a nice jawline" she said in admiration. Selena was a pretty good looking girl, she had a nice frame, long hair, and her eyes always seemed to have a twinkle/sparkle in them, yet she never thought she was all that pretty.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:34 pm

"I don't mind," said Monica. "And you're pretty, too. Anyway, I don't really like the sun, but I've always wondered what it'd be like to be a child from the sun," she said, getting back to the topic.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:45 pm

"You're too kind" she replied politely. Selena smiled her glowing-tooth smile and began getting down to work. She took out 2 HB1 pencils, and an HB2. She took the HB2 and began to sketch the outline and eye shape of her face. "Yeah, the sun seems really hot, but everyone over there is really pretty and they seem so cool to hang out with.. if only." she said with a tone of admiration.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:47 pm

"One day, when my father isn't looking, I'm going to the sun-side," Monica announced proudly. "I'm just really curious about their cultures and traditions."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:53 pm

"I wanna come with you! My dad always said he'd like me to make some friends.. and he never said about not going to the sun-side. It would be so COOL!" she replied. "But how will we go there? We need to get a plane.. or something" she realized. Selena continued on drawing Monica's preppy hair, and her lips.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:56 pm

"I'm thinking we just walk over, but pack lots of supplies in case there's a delay or something," Monica suggested. "We'd almost be mini-spies."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:08 pm

"Yeah! Spies. Oh, and My dad bought me 2 pairs of walkie-talkies for my 12th birthday. They still work!" she suddenly said ".. and I can get supplies from my dad's store, this will be a piece of cake!" she said in excitement. She drew the eye-details, then switched over to the HB1 pencil, drawing facial lines, and eyelashes. She blended in a little.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:12 pm

"When you're finished drawing, we should start packing up," Monica said. She gazed at the moon in the far distance, admiring it's shine. I can't imagine a world without the moon.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:15 pm

"Okay.. Do you want to come over to my place? My dad always cooks a big dinner on Tuesdays, and i'm not sure we can eat this all.. My mom isn't exactly.. Home.." she said, suddenly going all quiet. She looked at Monica once more, and finished the last details with the HB1, smudging as she needed to, then using the HB2 to sharpen things up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suns&moons private rp   Suns&moons private rp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suns&moons private rp
Page 1 of 1