Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Tsunyandere High RP APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teah
Junior Fantagian
Teah

Tsunyandere High  RP APP Empty
PostSubject: Tsunyandere High RP APP   Tsunyandere High  RP APP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:03 pm

Plot
Clockwork inspired me
You are a tsundere or yandere. You were born to be one. After your 15th birthday, you fully become a tsun or yandere. Your parents make you go to Tsunyandere school. Your parents were tsun and a yandere who loved eachother whatever even if they weren't both tsunederes or yanderes.
Your parents make you go even if you don't want to. So, will you find love, friends, cool things, or intresting things?
You can also be not a tsundere or yandere but i am limiting it to 4 people depending how many people join.
You can have a limit of 2 characters. Also there cant be a million girls and 0 boys but there cant be lots of boys and 0 girls so try to make it equal.

App:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age[Must be 15]:[/b]15
[b]Tsundere/Yandere/or neither/:[/b]
[b]Picture/Description:[/b]
[b]History/Bio:[/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]

My app

Name: Tei ''Tlp'' Tekika
Age[Must be 15]: 15
Tsundere/Yandere/or neither/: Tsundere
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
History/Bio: Tei was born in 1997 september 18th. Her parents are Dai Tekika and Mai Tekia. Tei thinks her parent's names are wierd but she didn't want to say it.
Personality: Tei is very romantic or flirty. When she see's a boy she flirts if she wants. She's picky of her boys. She loves ice cream and food. She is very lazy.
Back to top Go down
✗❤βυββℓε❤✗
New Fantagian
✗❤βυββℓε❤✗

Tsunyandere High  RP APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsunyandere High RP APP   Tsunyandere High  RP APP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:39 pm

Name: Kana Shizuko
Age[Must be 15]: 15
Tsundere/Yandere/or neither/: Tsundere
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
History/Bio: Born May 13th 1997, Kana lives only with her mother. Her father had passed due to a form of cancer, though the family never found out what it was. It seems everything she loves dies, even her pets. Her best friend passed away when she was just 9 and ever since then she's been a mute.
Personality: She's a mute, she doesn't like to talk to people and thinks music is the only thing that can calm her and understand her. And she can get very mean when she's angry.
Back to top Go down

Tsunyandere High RP APP
Page 1 of 1