Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I cant go through the whole school year like this.

Go down 
+4
o
Lenka
SilverBell
emiko
8 posters
AuthorMessage
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

I cant go through the whole school year like this. Empty
PostSubject: I cant go through the whole school year like this.   I cant go through the whole school year like this. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:45 pm

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.

Ok.

Want info?

Ill give you some info.

There are these 2 REALLY annoying boys in my class. Dom, and TT. (AKA, tyler.) They ALLLWAYS do anoying stuff. They always act drunk and go like Auh your hurtan meh! Every single time they can. They always get in trouble. In a test i got a B- because those boys kept giggling and pointing at me in a test. I raised my hand and the teacher said no questions. I CANT LIVE THE WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR LIKE THIS.

And also.

At lunch, i sit at the girl table. We always chat about favorite candies and about tv shows. And we trade lunches. But at the other table, they are so spoiled. They mixed everything into a milk carton with pasta... mustard... milk.... macaroni... Look, i dont want you getting sick. There so spoiled and you know why im making a big deal? MILLIONS of kids and adults around the world have NO FOOD. NOO SHELTER. Nuh uh. And we are so lucky. But they just fool around and dont care, they thing that they can do whatever they want. Its really hurtful too me. They always shove eachother aand fall off the chairs, and were always the last ones to go out because of them.

ANY HELP?

I CANT GO THROUGH THE WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR LIKE THIS.

(Notice my new signature? :D)
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: I cant go through the whole school year like this.   I cant go through the whole school year like this. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Oh my god. In fifth grade. That is exactly (almost) what happened to me. I sat at the girl's end of the table and even they would mix up everything with the milk. It was worse later too, cause my best friend moved to Singapore. Yes, guys are annoying. I feel your pain.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: I cant go through the whole school year like this.   I cant go through the whole school year like this. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Umm the lemons GIF I find rather awkward and offensive, because like last year I got a chest. -_-
I don't get why people like big chests

Aww that happens. I know how you feel but there's nothing that I can help. Or you can do. I should know. But just live life free and happy, and if it really bothers you, ask the teacher to let you make a speech on starvation.

Hope it will get better.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: I cant go through the whole school year like this.   I cant go through the whole school year like this. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:03 pm

((love the signature!!))

THAT STINKS Mad Mad Mad I HATE IT when people are immature Evil or Very Mad
And for those girls...THEY JUST SOUND LIKE DUMMY DUMS Rolling Eyes

((gravity falls reference :3 ))
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I cant go through the whole school year like this.   I cant go through the whole school year like this. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:21 pm

my best advice is to ignore what's bothering you. there's not much u can really do to stop it people will always be that way im sorry to say it but its true.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Loyal Fantagian
Owl

PostSubject: Re: I cant go through the whole school year like this.   I cant go through the whole school year like this. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:22 pm

There's not much you can do except ignore them. It does no good to stress over something you can't control. Eventually, they'll mature. But for the time-being, don't let their fooling around get to you.
As for the test thing, the teacher should have noticed and said something. Maybe next time during a test/quiz you can tell her that they distract you and she could do something about it?
Back to top Go down
http://fudgyswirl.wordpress.com
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: I cant go through the whole school year like this.   I cant go through the whole school year like this. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:26 pm

lovely<3 wrote:
((love the signature!!))

THAT STINKS :x :x :x I HATE IT when people are immature :evil:
And for those girls...THEY JUST SOUND LIKE DUMMY DUMS :roll:

I hang out with those girls for your imformation.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: I cant go through the whole school year like this.   I cant go through the whole school year like this. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:29 pm

pfftfpfft not all guys are like that sunny

Anyways, since you're in like 5th/4th grade, talking to people and telling them what they're doing is wrong or whatever honestly will not help. They won't listen. Sure, go ahead and try, but kids at that age normally won't stop doing something unless an adult tells them to stop. As for the boys, just ignore them. And your teacher didn't want to listen to that? You should have talked to her after class/after you got your test back and worked something out. Or if you're allowed to go in another room (ex. the library) to do your test in peace.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: I cant go through the whole school year like this.   I cant go through the whole school year like this. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Who cares. Take a step back and learn to laugh at things.

And also, with the food thing, even if they didnt waste the food, it's not like it wouldve magically appeared on the lap of some poor, starving family. If these kids are being stupid and ungrateful, let them, but you can always do something if you wanna make an impact on those less fortunate.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: I cant go through the whole school year like this.   I cant go through the whole school year like this. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:53 pm

ᗰᗩᖇᔕᖺᎩ ★ wrote:
lovely<3 wrote:
((love the signature!!))

THAT STINKS Mad Mad Mad I HATE IT when people are immature Evil or Very Mad
And for those girls...THEY JUST SOUND LIKE DUMMY DUMS Rolling Eyes

I hang out with those girls for your imformation.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be insulting... I just wanted to lighten the mood...
Try telling them to stop? I'm sure they will try to be more considerate in the future if you let them know your feelings.
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I cant go through the whole school year like this.   I cant go through the whole school year like this. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:55 pm

Spyder wrote:
Who cares. Take a step back and learn to laugh at things.

And also, with the food thing, even if they didnt waste the food, it's not like it wouldve magically appeared on the lap of some poor, starving family. If these kids are being stupid and ungrateful, let them, but you can always do something if you wanna make an impact on those less fortunate.
this is truth listen to spyder everyone
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: I cant go through the whole school year like this.   I cant go through the whole school year like this. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Well either deal with them like (the guys at my school) I do everyday... or get some earplugs it will help when you are doing test at least! Trust me if your trying to take a test with "blarg blarg FLARP HARHAHRAR HAHRHAR" it will get annoying. Or when you have to be in a group with them and they call you the call of duty hacker buddy... Ya...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant go through the whole school year like this.   I cant go through the whole school year like this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I cant go through the whole school year like this.
Page 1 of 1