Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 E coins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ximawesome1221x
New Fantagian


Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 19
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: E coins   Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:50 pm

i don't like e coins because nons are going to look like us members ugh Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:51 pm

Once again, don't care for what nons look like! At least they pay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:56 pm

As long as fantage makes money, they dont care what we think.
Stop re-posting about ecoins!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:28 pm

Ya, but I have this....

Messed up for real
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makkine
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 19
Location : Woah

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:35 pm

What the hexagon? What do you need e-coins for if youre a member?¨

[quote="ximawesome1221x
"]i don't like e coins because nons are going to look like us members ugh Sad[quote/]

I'm a member, and I love the fact that nons get more opportunities!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:40 pm

pokeranger wrote:
Ya, but I have this....

Messed up for real

If they gave you so much for free then the items would cost alot of ecoins each.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1100
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:02 pm

and not all nons will be able to get the ecoins because they need to pay and some parents wont give their child oonline money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriella
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1179
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:58 pm

my mom wont even if i do have money for a game card (and i do!) and wat do you people have agaisnt non memebrs that totlay messed up

some people dont even know wat ecoins are!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:18 pm

gabbriella93342 wrote:
my mom wont even if i do have money for a game card (and i do!) and wat do you people have agaisnt non memebrs that totlay messed up

some people dont even know wat ecoins are!
I know, some people dont know if they dont know fantage. Secretly buy one then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jian
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1264
Join date : 2010-05-10
Age : 16
Location : canadadadadadadadadadaaaa

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Anaira wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Ya, but I have this....

Messed up for real

If they gave you so much for free then the items would cost alot of ecoins each.

yah they do i bought something with e coins and and they ate 600 of mine! ugh im never gonna use ecoins ever again........................

oh yeah if u but somethin that is 400 starz with e coins that how much e coins u need too


Last edited by jian57 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:35 pm

jian57 wrote:
Anaira wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Ya, but I have this....

Messed up for real

If they gave you so much for free then the items would cost alot of ecoins each.

yah they do i bought something with e coins and and they ate 600 of mine! ugh im never gonna use ecoins ever again........................

Same here.
I'm just gonna waste all of my eCoins and then NEVAH buy dem.

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff


Posts : 1530
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 17
Location : unicorns

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:21 pm

miyeon wrote:
jian57 wrote:
Anaira wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Ya, but I have this....

Messed up for real

If they gave you so much for free then the items would cost alot of ecoins each.

yah they do i bought something with e coins and and they ate 600 of mine! ugh im never gonna use ecoins ever again........................

Same here.
I'm just gonna waste all of my eCoins and then NEVAH buy dem.


Just save your ecoins until your a non member and then buy member stuff with them when your a non... If it works...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lieah
Featured User


Posts : 226
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 18
Location : Location? Is that a trick Question?

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:37 pm

i agree with ric ^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 936
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : Some where in a parallel universe

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:46 am

wat exactly r e-coins? and wats the point of them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 594
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Up your nose

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:49 am

kiki424 wrote:
wat exactly r e-coins? and wats the point of them?

E-coins are like stars for nons to buy member stuff, and keep it forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 936
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : Some where in a parallel universe

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:52 am

Lorena wrote:
kiki424 wrote:
wat exactly r e-coins? and wats the point of them?

E-coins are like stars for nons to buy member stuff, and keep it forever.

ok but do u have to pay to get em? Or do u like play games and get them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 594
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Up your nose

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:56 am

kiki424 wrote:
Lorena wrote:
kiki424 wrote:
wat exactly r e-coins? and wats the point of them?

E-coins are like stars for nons to buy member stuff, and keep it forever.

ok but do u have to pay to get em? Or do u like play games and get them?

Pay.. I wish it was play games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 936
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : Some where in a parallel universe

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:58 am

ok thx lori now ik wat they r (;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 594
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Up your nose

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:06 am

kiki424 wrote:
ok thx lori now ik wat they r (;

You're welcome. I don't really like them because, you have to pay for membership AND e-coins. So it was kind of a waste..

Because wouldn't you rather have membership, then SOME items.

Fantage is probably just trying to get more money Wink

I violet xDD

~Lo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:06 am

I don't really understand that non members have money to purchase ecoins if they didn't purchase a membership in the first place! its like they didn't have money for both, so why would you need ecoins if your non member without membership?

P.S: I accidently spent half of my ecoins D:<!! I really hate those two buttons if you wanna buy something!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:23 am

E-Coins defeat the purpose of membership.

With Fantage prices going up, it's probably cheaper to buy a membership for a year.

It's going to generate fights. Some people, who are actually going to buy E-Coins are going to be all like, "I'm rich!" and everyone in the room is going to be jealous and rude about it. It's like buying bragging rights.

Anyways, I might buy some. It would probably be easier than earning stars.

The problem is that on a lot of sites this becomes something that everyone should have, and people who don't end up getting teased and then pushed aside. It's kind of like Elementary school fads.

But you guys don't understand. People don't want to make stars, so they weren't really just for nons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 461
Join date : 2010-02-06
Location : ojfirhfirghugb

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:41 am

Sj is right. It's going to be something everyone will get.

If you don't have e-coins, people will consider you uncool or whatever.

I personally don't wanna waste money on pixels...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:58 pm

While I was on Fantage, I was thinking about how it's a technique Fantage [may] be using.

Kid gets eCoins>They buy the item they want>New items come out>They'll ask for more.

With membership, you may pay once of twice. But with eCoins, you pay over and over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whiteout
New Fantagian


Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-06-10
Age : 17
Location : inside a bottle. AH! DON'T DRINK ME,GREEN GIANT! I'M NOT HEALTHY FOR YOU!

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:42 pm

I dont really get the meaning of this membership thing. I mean, why cant you just be able to buy anything you want and win anything you want and go wherever you want? I just dont get it- why have membership when fantage could have everyone be like a member? like there is no membership! There should have never been membership! It should have been free free free! Like everyone is a nonmember and nobody was a member! Like there was no such thign as membership! I say, put an end to membership and all things that you have to pay to get more and start have free things! WE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT TO WASTE PRECIOUS MONEY WANT TO ALSO HAVE RIGHTS ON OUR COMPUTER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 936
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : Some where in a parallel universe

PostSubject: Re: E coins   Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:49 pm

whiteout wrote:
I dont really get the meaning of this membership thing. I mean, why cant you just be able to buy anything you want and win anything you want and go wherever you want? I just dont get it- why have membership when fantage could have everyone be like a member? like there is no membership! There should have never been membership! It should have been free free free! Like everyone is a nonmember and nobody was a member! Like there was no such thign as membership! I say, put an end to membership and all things that you have to pay to get more and start have free things! WE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WANT TO WASTE PRECIOUS MONEY WANT TO ALSO HAVE RIGHTS ON OUR COMPUTER!


Thats true we dont want to waster money (at least i dont) but if there was no membership there wounld b fantage cuz thats how every website runs-with memebership money so not everything can be free free free haventu ever heard that that life isnt free? EVERYTHING has to b paid in some way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: E coins   Today at 11:14 am

Back to top Go down
 
E coins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 7 Tips to win more Coins
» Strikes + Three of Coins
» Random Facts. Add yourss! :)
» Fantage VS. WitchMe
» Why cant get the coin ?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: