Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

What Can...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:07 pm

Serah wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
Its IMPOSSIBLE to make a contest that everyone can do.
Thanks for not going berserk on the "Mace chur rules are bad!" Post.
Maybe a song writing contest?
x3
A song writing contest? Are you suer everyone can write a song? But maybe a one minute song will be good! And we would have to record our selves to see if its good enough maybe. xD

Lol I like that idea :]
I do too! But it would b better if it was just a singing contest! I would love to show my voice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trash
Loyal Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:13 pm

pokeranger wrote:
Serah wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
x3
A song writing contest? Are you suer everyone can write a song? But maybe a one minute song will be good! And we would have to record our selves to see if its good enough maybe. xD

I do too! But it would b better if it was just a singing contest! I would love to show my voice!

I wouldn't...sorry, but I don't think most of us would enjoy that. I'd love to hear everyone's voices though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:40 pm

true about recolors... what about an art section? they can show off their fantage art... or maybe other types... like pixels, paint drawing... oh idk... or maybe recolors... something that everyone likes! because i really like recolors even though im not good... or we can share our contest like fan art... loook im kinda new... these are just small ideas... inspirational girl rite here xD... its good no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:53 am

linda wrote:
true about recolors... what about an art section? they can show off their fantage art... or maybe other types... like pixels, paint drawing... oh idk... or maybe recolors... something that everyone likes! because i really like recolors even though im not good... or we can share our contest like fan art... loook im kinda new... these are just small ideas... inspirational girl rite here xD... its good no?
Ey, I like your thinking! Fan art! Just Fan art. Not just recolors,but more! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:54 am

linda wrote:

dont they all go into creation section?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:00 am

bloobunny99 wrote:
linda wrote:

dont they all go into creation section?

@Bloo: Yeah, they all DO go into the creation section

@Linda: That's a great idea, but we need sections like, story section, music section, etc. Because We all have different strengths. I, for example, LOVE singing, but my sis prefers writing. You see? We all have different likes and disñlikes and making a thing for ALL types will be difficult, if not impossible.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:57 am

ok ok... what about a be yourself section? one can be music... another can be art... poems and stories... writing stuff? and it can be fantage related or not! something like that xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
liliharv
Rookie Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:55 am

Games. we should have games. yes.

SORRY TO BE OFF TOPIC ;

mace i wanna ask u a question like u said , private message any of the staff members if i have questions an dim trying but when i hit the mp button under u , it says
u havn't reached the post limit yet

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?!!??!!?!!?!?!?!
AND

chat isnt there anymore... i dont see it when i scroll down!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kensharma
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:13 am

Introduce a new badge/power shop using the new FF cash system.

Users earn FF Cash by posting about Fantage ---> They go purchase different badges or powers ---> They earn the ability to make contests, games, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rattie
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Trash wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Serah wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
x3

I wouldn't...sorry, but I don't think most of us would enjoy that. I'd love to hear everyone's voices though...

Now, I'm not much of a contest person, but what about the people who don't have a webcam/microphone? Then they would feel left out. lol

But anyways, songwriting sound like fun, as long as it doesn't have to be about Fantage or something..and simply singing would be awesome too!

linda wrote:
ok ok... what about a be yourself section? one can be music... another can be art... poems and stories... writing stuff? and it can be fantage related or not! something like that xD

I think I know what you mean. Maybe in the Creations section, there could be Subforums that could be titled "Music", "Literature", etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:30 am

Rattie wrote:
Trash wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Serah wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
x3

Now, I'm not much of a contest person, but what about the people who don't have a webcam/microphone? Then they would feel left out. lol

But anyways, songwriting sound like fun, as long as it doesn't have to be about Fantage or something..and simply singing would be awesome too!

linda wrote:

I think I know what you mean. Maybe in the Creations section, there could be Subforums that could be titled "Music", "Literature", etc.

DRAWING CONTESTS
DON'T LET THE ARTISTS ROT

Back to top Go down
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:45 am

Timegear wrote:
Rattie wrote:
Trash wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Serah wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
x3

linda wrote:

DRAWING CONTESTS
WRITING CONTESTS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Makkine wrote:
Timegear wrote:
Rattie wrote:
Trash wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Serah wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
x3

linda wrote:

DRAWING CONTESTS
WRITING CONTESTS.

How about combining those?
We have a writing contest first, and a drawing contest afterwards, where we'll have to draw something from the winner of the writing contest. And the writing contest winner will be one of the judges for the drawing contest. Does that sound like something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
Rattie
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:07 am

Magdaleena wrote:
Makkine wrote:
Timegear wrote:
Rattie wrote:
Trash wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Serah wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
x3

linda wrote:

DRAWING CONTESTS
WRITING CONTESTS.

We have a writing contest first, and a drawing contest afterwards, where we'll have to draw something from the winner of the writing contest. And the writing contest winner will be one of the judges for the drawing contest. Does that sound like something?
OKAY. First off, who said I was excluding drawing and writing? I was only explaining how songwriting and singing would go! All types of contests would be awesome!

And combining contests woulds pretty cool too! The author finds its illustrator, in a sense.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Rattie wrote:
Magdaleena wrote:
Makkine wrote:
Timegear wrote:
Rattie wrote:
Trash wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Serah wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
x3

linda wrote:

DRAWING CONTESTS
WRITING CONTESTS.

OKAY. First off, who said I was excluding drawing and writing? I was only explaining how songwriting and singing would go! All types of contests would be awesome!

And combining contests woulds pretty cool too! The author finds its illustrator, in a sense.
No one did, I just like drawing.

OHOHOOHHOH
MAYBE THE SONG WRITER CAN MAKE LYRICS THE WRITER CAN WRITE ABOUT THAT THE ARTISTS CAN DRAW
/shot

Back to top Go down
Rattie
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:01 am

That quote chain was getting too long so I'm just gonna post this stuff normally! xP

That's another cool idea. A chain of categories for the contests?

1 of 3: Someone writes something
2 of 3: Someone draws about the writing
3 of 3: Someone writes a song about the writing and drawing
Back to top Go down
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:21 am

Yess, that's awesome. But I think that some people (Ric, Pokeranger, Rattie, maybe me and Nakira) would like the aforementioned singing idea, and not everyone who can sing can song-write and vice versa. Add a fourth contest! :DD

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZoeyZoom1324
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Sat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm

I think we need more people moderating an dlooking at the posts because Im new and I have seen many bad posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Sat May 14, 2011 4:09 pm

Any singing/drawing/writing contest would sound awesome. >:3

EDIT: Whoa this is an old topic. o_o Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
diana261
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Mon May 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Maybe you can give out [free e coins] and then that person sends them to there account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mustard
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:38 pm

i'd join the song writing ones.
maybe poem contests?
i've written songs/poems before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:48 pm

-Story contest.
-Drawing Contest-There could be like 10 rounds and each round a few people get eliminated, until theres 2 left and so forth
-Guesing contest- Someone posts question that no one knows (How old am I, what color is my bedroom, I am how tall? etc.)
-Recolour Contest
-Create a Fantage World-Basically invent a new place for fantage with a picture and description

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥️
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lizzyroxxs
New Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:40 pm

Uhh.. I agree with Vatt. There should different kinds of contest. Because having the same contest every time would get boring. So you should make like different kinds of contest (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Can...   

Back to top Go down

What Can...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum News-
Jump to: