Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 OMG, did I do something wrong?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 18
Location : Cali

PostSubject: OMG, did I do something wrong?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Okay, I log in today and I see a pm. It read that I called Len something mean. I wasn't on today. Than I go to the chatbox and its not there. Obviously it means I got banned for whatever reason. What did I do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Usui
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5275
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 17
Location : Worldbuscus

PostSubject: Re: OMG, did I do something wrong?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:39 pm

You were hacked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.thepokemonland.forumotion.com
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 18
Location : Cali

PostSubject: Re: OMG, did I do something wrong?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Takuto wrote:
You were hacked.

Hacked!? Omg omg omg omg omg omg. I need to change my password! Sorry if anything rude happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: OMG, did I do something wrong?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:07 pm

StopWatch Dreamer wrote:
Okay, I log in today and I see a pm. It read that I called Len something mean. I wasn't on today. Than I go to the chatbox and its not there. Obviously it means I got banned for whatever reason. What did I do?
StopWatch Dreamer wrote:
Takuto wrote:
You were hacked.

Hacked!? Omg omg omg omg omg omg. I need to change my password! Sorry if anything rude happened.
You got hacked like Takuto said and the hacker was saying awful things.
Your username and avatar makes me feel uncomfortable because its really similar to mine. I felt like the hacker was mocking me

this is what the hacker said. WARNING INNAPROPRIATE NOT ADVISED TO BE SEEN:
 
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 259
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 18
Location : Cali

PostSubject: Re: OMG, did I do something wrong?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Clockwork Nightmare wrote:
StopWatch Dreamer wrote:
Okay, I log in today and I see a pm. It read that I called Len something mean. I wasn't on today. Than I go to the chatbox and its not there. Obviously it means I got banned for whatever reason. What did I do?
You got hacked and the hacker was saying awful things.
Your username and avatar makes me feel uncomfortable because its really similar to mine. I felt like the hacker was mocking me

this is what the hacker said. WARNING INNAPROPRIATE NOT ADVISED TO BE SEEN:
 

Woah! That is not things that should be coming out my mouth any time soon. Copying you? I wasn't copying your username and avatar. I guess I should change it if u are uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
o
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4269
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 16
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: OMG, did I do something wrong?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:45 pm

StopWatch Dreamer wrote:
Clockwork Nightmare wrote:
StopWatch Dreamer wrote:
Okay, I log in today and I see a pm. It read that I called Len something mean. I wasn't on today. Than I go to the chatbox and its not there. Obviously it means I got banned for whatever reason. What did I do?
You got hacked and the hacker was saying awful things.
Your username and avatar makes me feel uncomfortable because its really similar to mine. I felt like the hacker was mocking me

this is what the hacker said. WARNING INNAPROPRIATE NOT ADVISED TO BE SEEN:
 

Woah! That is not things that should be coming out my mouth any time soon. Copying you? I wasn't copying your username and avatar. I guess I should change it if u are uncomfortable.

actually, the "hacker" never swore or cursed. they just misspelled the words like immature kids do on fantage all the time. so i'm not convinced you were ever hacked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: OMG, did I do something wrong?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Yea,and for some reason the hacker knew my name and it said that Noah and M are kissing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: OMG, did I do something wrong?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:46 pm

hop wrote:
StopWatch Dreamer wrote:
Clockwork Nightmare wrote:
StopWatch Dreamer wrote:
Okay, I log in today and I see a pm. It read that I called Len something mean. I wasn't on today. Than I go to the chatbox and its not there. Obviously it means I got banned for whatever reason. What did I do?
You got hacked and the hacker was saying awful things.
Your username and avatar makes me feel uncomfortable because its really similar to mine. I felt like the hacker was mocking me

this is what the hacker said. WARNING INNAPROPRIATE NOT ADVISED TO BE SEEN:
 

Woah! That is not things that should be coming out my mouth any time soon. Copying you? I wasn't copying your username and avatar. I guess I should change it if u are uncomfortable.

actually, the "hacker" never swore or cursed. they just misspelled the words like immature kids do on fantage all the time. so i'm not convinced you were ever hacked.
^^Neither am I since a similar incident has happened before.

Anyways, what's done is done.

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OMG, did I do something wrong?   Today at 4:51 am

Back to top Go down
 
OMG, did I do something wrong?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Spearhead: You're doing it wrong lolololololol
» Fireworks gone wrong
» Can't access app. It says my device has the wrong date. What do I do??
» Theres SOMETHING WRONG With The Way I Sketch?
» How get a wrong sent gift back?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: