Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 The Pink Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 16
Location : Shmwhere

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:18 am

Sorry for deleting my old post, I meant to edit it Dx

Orders are here ❤

@DontBreakMeDown, just to let you know if you were talking about my avatar awhile ago, Rufi made that but I would be happy to make a pixel one! Just please let me know ASAP.

@xXGlowXx, Here you go!

Code:
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/dg2ebn.png[/IMG]

@❤Starberri_115❤, Here you go! I'm not sure if these where the exact colors, but their pretty close! And also there is no _ in that type of font,

Code:
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/30vlwcy.png[/IMG]

@DontBreakMeDown again (:, Here you go!
This is size 14

Code:
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/oj18gj.png[/IMG][/IMG]
A larger size

Code:
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/105b5z4.png[/IMG]

@Madoka, Here ya go!

Code:
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/a1qrdi.png[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:01 am

❤Kat wrote:
Sorry for deleting my old post, I meant to edit it Dx

Orders are here ❤

@DontBreakMeDown, just to let you know if you were talking about my avatar awhile ago, Rufi made that but I would be happy to make a pixel one! Just please let me know ASAP.

@xXGlowXx, Here you go!

Code:
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/dg2ebn.png[/IMG]

@❤Starberri_115❤, Here you go! I'm not sure if these where the exact colors, but their pretty close! And also there is no _ in that type of font,

Code:
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/30vlwcy.png[/IMG]

@DontBreakMeDown again (:, Here you go!
This is size 14

Code:
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/oj18gj.png[/IMG][/IMG]
A larger size

Code:
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/105b5z4.png[/IMG]

@Madoka, Here ya go!

Code:
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/a1qrdi.png[/IMG]

I wasn't talking about you're avi, I want one from you1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Easy900
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 811
Join date : 2012-09-03
Location : Unicornia Land

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:38 am

I wanted the glow to be purple like the one I have now
and you don need to have 115 Starberri it self is fine
everything else is okay just change the glow and make it only Starberri with the same hearts u had at the end
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 16
Location : Shmwhere

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:23 pm

All of your orders will be done later today! Any more orders?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:35 am

Banner APP

Picture:
Text Font: My First Crush Hollow
Text Color: Pinkish-Red like her glasses.
Text: The Insane Nerd is Here [and then hearts herp derp]
Border (Fuzzy or Plain)(You can say no too): Fuzzy.
Lines: Err if it looks good
Background Picture/Texture/Color/What type of texture to look for: Anything blue/the pinkish-red or whatever looks good.
Curved Edges (Can not do a fuzzy border with one): Nope
Matching Icon?: Yes.


Last edited by Insanity. ♥ on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:02 am

Glowing Text APP
Text: ♥Italy♥
Font: anything sorta fancy
Color of text: pink
Color of glow: blue
Size: mediumish
Anything else?: no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 16
Location : Shmwhere

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:06 pm

Orders are here! ❤
Sorry this took so lone :3

@DontBreakMeDown, here you go!

It looks kind of weird in my opinion, so I might make you a new one :3
And now that I put this whole order reply on preview I realized it's huge! Oh my so sorry, I would be happy to make you a better and smaller one ;D

Code:
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/apjia8.png[/IMG]

@Starberri_115, here you go!
I hope this is better :3

Code:
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2lj6wcj.png[/IMG]

@Insanity. ♥, here you go!

Banner:
Code:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/nd7fnp.png[/IMG]

Icon:
Code:
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2lxcu4l.png[/IMG]

@Misty, here you go!
Is this font okie?

Code:
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/dxioox.png[/IMG]

If you have any questions or comments please post them in my shop, thanks!


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:19 pm

Cherry wrote:
Orders are here! ❤
Sorry this took so lone :3

@DontBreakMeDown, here you go!

It looks kind of weird in my opinion, so I might make you a new one :3
And now that I put this whole order reply on preview I realized it's huge! Oh my so sorry, I would be happy to make you a better and smaller one ;D

Code:
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/apjia8.png[/IMG]

@Starberri_115, here you go!
I hope this is better :3

Code:
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2lj6wcj.png[/IMG]

@Insanity. ♥, here you go!

Banner:
Code:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/nd7fnp.png[/IMG]

Icon:
Code:
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2lxcu4l.png[/IMG]

@Misty, here you go!
Is this font okie?

Code:
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/dxioox.png[/IMG]

If you have any questions or comments please post them in my shop, thanks!



I like it, but do you think you can make me a smaller one, with Kawaii eyes? thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 16
Location : Shmwhere

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:31 pm

Ok, coming right up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
Easy900
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 811
Join date : 2012-09-03
Location : Unicornia Land

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:53 pm

can u make the glow like brighter it's not like the one I have right now in my signature
srry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:11 pm

Cherry wrote:
Orders are here! ❤
@Insanity. ♥, here you go!

Banner:
Code:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/nd7fnp.png[/IMG]

Icon:
Code:
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2lxcu4l.png[/IMG]


Thanks! I'll probably use it later when I update my sig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:32 pm

Outline Text
Text: Dessert Witch
Font: Chocolate Covered Raindrops BOLD
Color of text: #EE7DEC
Color of outline: #302515
Size: Medium
Anything else: Nope!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Easy900
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 811
Join date : 2012-09-03
Location : Unicornia Land

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:55 pm

oh umm can u do that starberri one the one u made earlier i have a code for the glow i want
here
#DE34FF
can u use that color
Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:12 pm

Icon APP

Picture: Go to strawberry-cakepop.tumblr.com . The first image of Nympheon =^^=
Border (Fuzzy or Plain or none): None
Lines: Yes
Background Picture/Texture/Color/What type of texture to look for: Add light pink polka dots in the backround.
Curved Edges (Can not do a fuzzy border with one): Yes
Matching Banner?: No thank you
For matching banner NA
Font: NA
Font Color:na
Text: na
Thank you Kat!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 16
Location : Shmwhere

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:15 pm

This one? Just wanted to be sure
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:16 pm

Cherry wrote:
This one? Just wanted to be sure
Spoiler:
 
Yes, thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 16
Location : Shmwhere

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Orders are here ❤

SilverBell~ Here ya go!
I made lots of sizes in width wise for the outline, did not know which :3


Code:
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/t4w6js.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2iasjz7.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/a1qqlu.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/11i37y8.png[/IMG]

Pastel~ Here you go!

One with lines

Code:
http://i49.tinypic.com/25tzqfr.png
One without (I dunno :3~

Code:
http://i48.tinypic.com/3322v4g.png

P.S. Did I really forget two orders? Oops! I will do them right now :3
I might post them in this post, so if I do I will PM you that they are here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3305
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 15
Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Cherry wrote:
Orders are here ❤

SilverBell~ Here ya go!
I made lots of sizes in width wise for the outline, did not know which :3


Code:
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/t4w6js.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2iasjz7.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/a1qqlu.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/11i37y8.png[/IMG]

Pastel~ Here you go!

One with lines

Code:
http://i49.tinypic.com/25tzqfr.png
One without (I dunno :3~

Code:
http://i48.tinypic.com/3322v4g.png

P.S. Did I really forget two orders? Oops! I will do them right now :3
I might post them in this post, so if I do I will PM you that they are here
Thank you lots! In my sig, here it goes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 16
Location : Shmwhere

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:05 pm

CottonCandy wrote:
Cherry wrote:
Orders are here ❤

SilverBell~ Here ya go!
I made lots of sizes in width wise for the outline, did not know which :3


Code:
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/t4w6js.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2iasjz7.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/a1qqlu.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/11i37y8.png[/IMG]

Pastel~ Here you go!

One with lines

Code:
http://i49.tinypic.com/25tzqfr.png
One without (I dunno :3~

Code:
http://i48.tinypic.com/3322v4g.png

P.S. Did I really forget two orders? Oops! I will do them right now :3
I might post them in this post, so if I do I will PM you that they are here
Thank you lots! In my sig, here it goes!

Glad you like it (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Cherry wrote:
CottonCandy wrote:
Cherry wrote:
Orders are here ❤

SilverBell~ Here ya go!
I made lots of sizes in width wise for the outline, did not know which :3


Code:
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/t4w6js.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2iasjz7.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/a1qqlu.png[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/11i37y8.png[/IMG]

Pastel~ Here you go!

One with lines

Code:
http://i49.tinypic.com/25tzqfr.png
One without (I dunno :3~

Code:
http://i48.tinypic.com/3322v4g.png

P.S. Did I really forget two orders? Oops! I will do them right now :3
I might post them in this post, so if I do I will PM you that they are here
Thank you lots! In my sig, here it goes!

Glad you like it (:
Thank you! It's the cutest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:24 pm

Banner APP

Picture: ANY of a pretty anime girl with Blue hair. ^_^
Text Font: King Cool KC
Text Color: Dark Blue.
Text: Live Life With A Passion. ( with a heart at the end.)
Border (Fuzzy or Plain)(You can say no too): Plain
Lines: -
Background Picture/Texture/Color/What type of texture to look for: Anything that matches
Curved Edges (Can not do a fuzzy border with one): yes please

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 16
Location : Shmwhere

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Hope~ wrote:
Banner APP

Picture: ANY of a pretty anime girl with Blue hair. ^_^
Text Font: King Cool KC
Text Color: Dark Blue.
Text: Live Life With A Passion. ( with a heart at the end.)
Border (Fuzzy or Plain)(You can say no too): Plain
Lines: -
Background Picture/Texture/Color/What type of texture to look for: Anything that matches
Curved Edges (Can not do a fuzzy border with one): yes please


Okay! It will be done tomorrow because I'm going to sleep~

And do you want a matching avatar?

Also, you want a border like a line, or none? Sorry :3


Last edited by Cherry on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Cherry wrote:
Hope~ wrote:
Banner APP

Picture: ANY of a pretty anime girl with Blue hair. ^_^
Text Font: King Cool KC
Text Color: Dark Blue.
Text: Live Life With A Passion. ( with a heart at the end.)
Border (Fuzzy or Plain)(You can say no too): Plain
Lines: -
Background Picture/Texture/Color/What type of texture to look for: Anything that matches
Curved Edges (Can not do a fuzzy border with one): yes please


Okay! It will be done tomorrow because I'm going to sleep~

And do you want a matching avatar?

Yes please~ and Okay, goodnight~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3690
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 16
Location : Shmwhere

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:27 pm

Hope~ wrote:
Cherry wrote:
Hope~ wrote:
Banner APP

Picture: ANY of a pretty anime girl with Blue hair. ^_^
Text Font: King Cool KC
Text Color: Dark Blue.
Text: Live Life With A Passion. ( with a heart at the end.)
Border (Fuzzy or Plain)(You can say no too): Plain
Lines: -
Background Picture/Texture/Color/What type of texture to look for: Anything that matches
Curved Edges (Can not do a fuzzy border with one): yes please


Okay! It will be done tomorrow because I'm going to sleep~

And do you want a matching avatar?

Yes please~ and Okay, goodnight~
Also, you want a border like a line, or none? Sorry :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Fantage.com
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Cherry wrote:
Hope~ wrote:
Cherry wrote:
Hope~ wrote:
Banner APP

Picture: ANY of a pretty anime girl with Blue hair. ^_^
Text Font: King Cool KC
Text Color: Dark Blue.
Text: Live Life With A Passion. ( with a heart at the end.)
Border (Fuzzy or Plain)(You can say no too): Plain
Lines: -
Background Picture/Texture/Color/What type of texture to look for: Anything that matches
Curved Edges (Can not do a fuzzy border with one): yes please


Okay! It will be done tomorrow because I'm going to sleep~

And do you want a matching avatar?



Yes please~ and Okay, goodnight~
Also, you want a border like a line, or none? Sorry :3

Eh, do whatever looks best
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Pink Shop   Today at 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
 
The Pink Shop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Pink Speaker Starz bear
» Hasbro Fantastic 4 $6 at The reject shop
» Mangohero's Transformers Shop
» Trip shop -SANTAMONICA - dialogue for the weapons + Diners Pub
» Gears of War 3 Shop

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Creation Shops-
Jump to: