Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups

Share | 

Newspaper Club!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Veteran Fantagian

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Newspaper Club!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Yes, so I joined the newspaper club at my school. But I still don't know what I'm going to do! Please give ideas, and drawing cartoons drawing anything is out. Thanks for your advice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Club!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:56 pm

I did that my last couple years at middle school!

I'm not exactly sure how your school works, but at mine we had meetings on Wednesdays at lunch. We went over topics that could possibly be added to the newspaper. Some of them were band/choir concerts, class comps/field days, fun projects some of the teachers got to do, there was a poem section, there was a math section where it like explained math problems and stuff, the last couple pages were stuff like word searches and crosswords and stuff relating to the season. There was also this one page where it interviewed a few students, and it gave stuff like their grade, gender, likes, any special talents, height, etc., and you would have to guess who it was. I think there was also a page that interviewed a couple of the new teachers. uvu

tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥

Last edited by Len on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Club!   Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:57 am

seasonal articles and advice columns would be great for ur school newspaper! also Len has some awesome ideas!!!

but keep in mind that u don't have to be limited to just school events when writing a school newspaper! go creative; surveys, monthly advice columns, scavengers hunts, and basically anything you think kids your age would be interested in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Club!   Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:21 am

Do an "Ask (insert your name here) Column!" Also, maybe you could do reports on the basketball games that go on and tell the school where it is and such so people can go to watch? I dunno, I don't do that kind of stuff. I'm more with the music groups..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newspaper Club!   Today at 4:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Newspaper Club!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1