Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Change Your Password Frequently.

Go down 
+14
soccer4lifeyo
Cyrus
pinkys
S
Chells
Mace
linda
unknow16
Sharpsul99
Bluerivers1
Trash
pokeranger
CakeBossLover
Lorena
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian
Lorena

Change Your Password Frequently. Empty
PostSubject: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:46 pm

PLEASE do this, Me and blue, got a threat from the walruses.
They said they were coming after FF members. Sorry for hacking discussion but this is important. Make sure you change your passwords.

And, there is no need to be afraid.
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:57 pm

*Nicki Needs To Breath*
I'm kind of scared but i know i'll change my pass and what was the guys name?
~Nicki455!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:58 pm

I never heard of the walruses.... I only heard of the goats. But i have been using my old pass for a long time... But i'll change it..... frequently
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:00 pm

Oh crap, why us?
♪ People who hack are just showing us that they have no lives...big whoop. ♪
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:01 pm

Lori,
What Sever are you on? i need a word with that guy! and lol Ary the dont have a life lol!
~Nicki445!
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Yeah, but don't take a word with them. Anon will destroy people I bet. But I agree with Anaira. Why would they pick on us
Back to top Go down
Bluerivers1
Senior Fantagian
Bluerivers1

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:03 pm

Well, someone got into my xat yesterday, Lori tracked their IP, and it was a walrus.

:/
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Bluerivers wrote:
Well, someone got into my xat yesterday, Lori tracked their IP, and it was a walrus.

:/
Why two teams? Walruses and goats? o.o
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Poke: Iamthewalrus. They are more tough then Lolwutgoat

And Nicki, I don't think you should even try. They have disses and they will diss you badly.

And Lori can check IP's? What?
Back to top Go down
unknow16
New Fantagian
unknow16

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Lorena wrote:
They said they were coming after FF members. Sorry for hacking discussion but this is important. Make sure you change your passwords.

how we change pass??
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:24 pm

unknow16 wrote:
Lorena wrote:

how we change pass??
Profile>Go down to the first box>Type Current pass over here>Change Your Password Frequently. Hh10> Put new pass> save
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:45 pm

dang! not another threat... well it was nice knowing you guys... ima go change my pass for every visit &nd btw i know who they are but they might find me and itll be the end for me Dx
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:48 pm

linda wrote:
dang! not another threat... well it was nice knowing you guys... ima go change my pass for every visit &nd btw i know who they are but they might find me and itll be the end for me Dx
You COULD change your password like once a month and maybe they wont find out about you. ; )
Back to top Go down
Mace
Administrator
Administrator
Mace

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Guys, I'd like you to know something.

If the walruses were going after us, they would have said so on their website.

Also, no one knows the walruses real IP's. We can't know it's them, so that's done.

It's not the walruses, but it could be another group.
Back to top Go down
http://fantagegeek.com
Chells
Passionate Fantagian
Chells

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Mace wrote:

Also, no one knows the walruses real IP's. We can't know it's them, so that's done.

yea he might be right probably a other group
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Mace wrote:

There are lots of "kiddeh scriptz" probably after us.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Kiddeh scriptz. What's that? But why would walruses want us?
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:31 pm

pokeranger wrote:

They probably don't. They go after cp remember? Besides, this forum isn't nearly as popular as the ones the walruses themselves would target. I'm not saying this forum is unpopular or anything, but there's cp forums with like 500x the amount of users and activity... But if its just some random hacking group then ohwell. And Mace is right, nobody knows the walruses real IP's they frequently change their IPS with ip changers and proxies. So yes, It may be a good idea to be changing your password, but I don't really think that there is anything to be afraid of right now.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:13 pm

2008sarah wrote:
pokeranger wrote:

They probably don't. They go after cp remember? Besides, this forum isn't nearly as popular as the ones the walruses themselves would target. I'm not saying this forum is unpopular or anything, but there's cp forums with like 500x the amount of users and activity... But if its just some random hacking group then ohwell. And Mace is right, nobody knows the walruses real IP's they frequently change their IPS with ip changers and proxies. So yes, It may be a good idea to be changing your password, but I don't really think that there is anything to be afraid of right now.
oh... But I know, walruses, penguins, goats, people? I odn't get that goats. But, it doesnt even seem lke the Walruses want us
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:18 am

yikess, i guess just don't wrry guys, just change ur passwords then you'll be fine
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Administrator
Administrator
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:55 am

Anybody home in that brain lori? THE WALRUSES ARE CLUB PENGUIN HACKERS. NOT BOTH. And whoever send that email, is a retard. Probably a poser.
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:01 am

18forkss wrote:
Anybody home in that brain lori? THE WALRUSES ARE CLUB PENGUIN HACKERS. NOT BOTH. And whoever send that email, is a retard. Probably a poser.

Yea ok but Did you really have to scream and ask if she had a brain?? That was kind of rude. Dx
Back to top Go down
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian
soccer4lifeyo

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:28 am

i think everyone will be fine. o.o
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:48 am

nicki445 wrote:
18forkss wrote:

Yea ok but Did you really have to scream and ask if she had a brain?? That was kind of rude. Dx
I think he's just thinking everyone is going CRAZY! Walruses ARE clubpenguin hackers. I have to say, I agree with Forks a little. Maybe a poser
Back to top Go down
linda
Senior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:31 pm

wait? are you guys talking about to change ur fantage pass or ur forum pass? cuz if they were to hhack my fantage i would be scared because i have friends there tht i dont want to get deleted and special items from last year :s if they hacked my forum account i wouldnt really care lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Change Your Password Frequently. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change Your Password Frequently.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next