Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Change Your Password Frequently.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:32 pm

linda wrote:
wait? are you guys talking about to change ur fantage pass or ur forum pass? cuz if they were to hhack my fantage i would be scared because i have friends there tht i dont want to get deleted and special items from last year :s if they hacked my forum account i wouldnt really care lolz
They mean your forum pass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 594
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Up your nose

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:24 pm

They threatened me and blue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:32 pm

pokeranger wrote:
nicki445 wrote:
18forkss wrote:
Anybody home in that brain lori? THE WALRUSES ARE CLUB PENGUIN HACKERS. NOT BOTH. And whoever send that email, is a retard. Probably a poser.


Yea ok but Did you really have to scream and ask if she had a brain?? That was kind of rude. Dx
I think he's just thinking everyone is going CRAZY! Walruses ARE clubpenguin hackers. I have to say, I agree with Forks a little. Maybe a poser

Or a troll...

Good to know we are probably safe.

But asking if she had a brain and yelling wasn't much needed. She was just trying to HELP, you know. Nobody told her that they were CP hackers. There's nothing that can tell you about a fake email...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:02 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
nicki445 wrote:
18forkss wrote:
Anybody home in that brain lori? THE WALRUSES ARE CLUB PENGUIN HACKERS. NOT BOTH. And whoever send that email, is a retard. Probably a poser.


Yea ok but Did you really have to scream and ask if she had a brain?? That was kind of rude. Dx
I think he's just thinking everyone is going CRAZY! Walruses ARE clubpenguin hackers. I have to say, I agree with Forks a little. Maybe a poser

Or a troll...

Good to know we are probably safe.

But asking if she had a brain and yelling wasn't much needed. She was just trying to HELP, you know. Nobody told her that they were CP hackers. There's nothing that can tell you about a fake email...
Fake email? I have 3 and I use back up emails just in case
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:03 pm

pokeranger wrote:
SjeeshBack wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
nicki445 wrote:
18forkss wrote:
Anybody home in that brain lori? THE WALRUSES ARE CLUB PENGUIN HACKERS. NOT BOTH. And whoever send that email, is a retard. Probably a poser.


Yea ok but Did you really have to scream and ask if she had a brain?? That was kind of rude. Dx
I think he's just thinking everyone is going CRAZY! Walruses ARE clubpenguin hackers. I have to say, I agree with Forks a little. Maybe a poser

Or a troll...

Good to know we are probably safe.

But asking if she had a brain and yelling wasn't much needed. She was just trying to HELP, you know. Nobody told her that they were CP hackers. There's nothing that can tell you about a fake email...
Fake email? I have 3 and I use back up emails just in case

I meant a fake *message*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5449
Join date : 2010-01-29
Location : Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:06 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
SjeeshBack wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
nicki445 wrote:
18forkss wrote:
Anybody home in that brain lori? THE WALRUSES ARE CLUB PENGUIN HACKERS. NOT BOTH. And whoever send that email, is a retard. Probably a poser.


Yea ok but Did you really have to scream and ask if she had a brain?? That was kind of rude. Dx
I think he's just thinking everyone is going CRAZY! Walruses ARE clubpenguin hackers. I have to say, I agree with Forks a little. Maybe a poser

Or a troll...

Good to know we are probably safe.

But asking if she had a brain and yelling wasn't much needed. She was just trying to HELP, you know. Nobody told her that they were CP hackers. There's nothing that can tell you about a fake email...
Fake email? I have 3 and I use back up emails just in case

I meant a fake *message*
Oh yeah... people send prank mesages to scare people or for fun. Last night, I thought I recieved a call from SI about my sister, but it was just a prank ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
linda
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 380
Join date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:14 pm

pokeranger wrote:
linda wrote:
wait? are you guys talking about to change ur fantage pass or ur forum pass? cuz if they were to hhack my fantage i would be scared because i have friends there tht i dont want to get deleted and special items from last year :s if they hacked my forum account i wouldnt really care lolz
They mean your forum pass

Oh ppffttt.... i wouldnt care LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1100
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:27 am

i dont know why people even send stuff like that to scare others, its a waste of time and plus the walruses are probably not going to come on here because they too busy chasing around the club penguin people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 594
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Up your nose

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:49 am

18forkss wrote:
Anybody home in that brain lori? THE WALRUSES ARE CLUB PENGUIN HACKERS. NOT BOTH. And whoever send that email, is a retard. Probably a poser.

That was rude? I didn't know. PLUS THEY THREATENED US *hits forehead*

You didn't have to yell I seriously didn't know

BUT THEY STILL THREATENED US ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:01 am

Gosh I think this is nothing to worry about.
Wow forkss, I can't believe you're so nice.
-.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 237
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 18
Location : Over there

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:30 am

@ nicki, anon is actually really nice...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
giffy12
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 245
Join date : 2011-09-03
Age : 104
Location : Looking at your room,hey it looks nice!

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:29 pm

are you ppl serious!!!
Clubpenguin hackerz!
Brb ,Imma go change my clubpenguin real and forum pass!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantageroxfurever.webs.com/
v
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 9586
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 16
Location : i'm always watching

PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:35 pm

This is old. :L

_________________

tumblr
let's catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Change Your Password Frequently.   Today at 9:27 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Change Your Password Frequently.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» How Can We Change Our Password
» Changing password on BABV
» How to change your Battlenet account password.
» How DO i change Password
» How to Change Password ?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Forum :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: