Yeah. I had Math Club today. We played this math game called Stars and Bars. It makes you think a lot. XD Here's how you play: (Btw, it's not too hard..)
1. You have to get the gameboard/mat.
2. You place four cards in the bold lines, forming a rectangle.
3. You pick out 4 cards to use. Pick one of the cards, and here's what you do:
•The card you have, you use it and put it on top of one of the 4 cards on the mat. The card you put it on top of, they can only have ONE difference. If you do so, you get one point, if you don't, you don't get a point, but it's okay, because you still have a chance of getting more points. Then the card next to the card you placed down/the one you're holding, it must have 2 differences and ONLY 2, in order for you to get TWO points. The card diagonal from the card you're holding must have 3 and only 3 differences for you to get 3 points. The card up/down of the card you're holding must have 4 and only 4 differences, for you to get 4 points. So if you don't get a point for one of them, you can still get a point(s) from another.
4. There are squares/spots on the outside of the mat, and you basically do the same thing.
5. BUT, once your card that you're holding touches on another card, that's where it goes, so be careful! You must require a lot of thinking.
Whew! That was a lot. Yeah, that's all.