Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

WINNERS!!!! woo

Go down 
+3
Valval
Trash
Vatt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Okay.. there is a winner.. for the last contetst thingy.... And the winner for the other contest is.... VALLIE!!! CONRAGZZ!!!
Miyoen, i loved your recolor.. but something vallies sparked somehow.. and Kawaii Maker.. Ur recolor was really good.. but I ike vallies bright colors kinda, lol...

Now.. dont get me wrong but..... YOU ALL ROCKED!! if i could make all you recolorers on my site.. i would.. but I cant...

Pokeranger and Vallie.. i will privet chat you some time next week with info on my site, and bla bla bla...

So everyone.. please congradulate Rokeranger.. and Vallie!!!

woo!!!!

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Congrats guys!
(To tell you the truth, I didn't expect vallie to win, no offense.)
All of your recolors were good!
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Thanks vatt, I worked hard on the recolor Smile

And congrats poke!!!
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:31 pm

I have nothing against you choosing vallie,
but you chose because of the colors?
This isnt a fashion contest, this is a recolor contest, and you should choose because of the skills.
Congratulations anyways.
And why CANT you make all of us recolorers?
Its not like the limit is two.
D:
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Congrats Guys
I Thought Kawaii was going to win for some reason xDD lol! but im not trying to be mean or anything!
Congrats again!!!!
~Nicki445!
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Kawaii Maker wrote:
This isnt a fashion contest, this is a recolor contest, and you should choose because of the skills.
Congratulations anyways.
D:

I just wanted the recolor to match, since my last recolor's comments were ''it isn't spazzy'' so yeah. But I liked all of yours, even if you didn't win. You should still be proud....

I wanted to express the recolor i made because I know how to shade hair and stuff thanks to miyeon.

Last edited by Vallie on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Congrats, Vallie! I didn't expect you to win, no offense... But nice job everyone!
Back to top Go down
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Kawaii Maker wrote:
Congratulations anyways.
D:

look.. u made a really really REALLY good recolor...but Vallies was bright and different then what most ppl would enter for a contest.. and I liked how she ha a neon green lip stick, and how her recolor would just stand out alot...

I admit it was a really really REALLY tough choice to make.. thats why i loked ppl voteing on it better... cause i HATE making choices..

and Im making it only 2 ppl cause i dont want the recolor page that im going to make too long.. cause both poke and val are going to share the page, and they will put their recolors and all ,and bla bla bla...
......bbuutt... MAYBE.. i said MAYBE
i can squeeze a THIRD.. but i would need someone ELSE to pick, and then i would have to make another post, and bla bla bla.... but ill think about it... maybe... m-a-y-b-e ... idk yet.. i gotta think about itt

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:42 pm

Vatt wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
Congratulations anyways.
D:

look.. u made a really really REALLY good recolor...but Vallies was bright and different then what most ppl would enter for a contest.. and I liked how she ha a neon green lip stick, and how her recolor would just stand out alot...

I admit it was a really really REALLY tough choice to make.. thats why i loked ppl voteing on it better... cause i HATE making choices..

and Im making it only 2 ppl cause i dont want the recolor page that im going to make too long.. cause both poke and val are going to share the page, and they will put their recolors and all ,and bla bla bla...
i can squeeze a THIRD.. but i would need someone ELSE to pick, and then i would have to make another post, and bla bla bla.... but ill think about it... maybe... m-a-y-b-e ... idk yet.. i gotta think about itt

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
I think a third will be fine. It'll be nice
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Vatt wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
Congratulations anyways.
D:

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO

THATS what I mean!
Vallies was just as good as mine, and im happy for her, but in a recolor contest, you should judge because of the RECOLOR, not because of the colors, matching, uniqueness... Stuff like that.
Vallie had just as much skill as me, but you chose her because of the colors, and that made me mad.
o.o
And who would care if the recolor page was all cramped up? That just means more post, which more more activeness, which means more users, etc etc etc.
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Kawaii Maker wrote:
Vatt wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
Congratulations anyways.
D:

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO

THATS what I mean!
Vallies was just as good as mine, and im happy for her, but in a recolor contest, you should judge because of the RECOLOR, not because of the colors, matching, uniqueness... Stuff like that.
Vallie had just as much skill as me, but you chose her because of the colors, and that made me mad.
o.o
And who would care if the recolor page was all cramped up? That just means more post, which more more activeness, which means more users, etc etc etc.
Errr... not because shes my bff, but, she's right. Just seeing a person recolor by colors doesnt really matter...
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:47 pm

I didn't really want to win, I wasn't expecting I would win. And I didn't know I would win is because i thought there would be more people submitting their recolors.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Vallie wrote:
I didn't really want to win, I wasn't expecting I would win. And I didn't know I would win is because i thought there would be more people submitting their recolors.

I dont want to fight, you were really really good!
;D
And you totally deserve it,
sorry if I hurt chur feelings.
Back to top Go down
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian
CakeBossLover

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:53 pm

i agree with pokie^
Back to top Go down
http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:54 pm

I dont want many ppl cause when i page gets too used up... its IMPOSSIBLE to use any more.. it like takes a thousand years to upload a picture... seriously...

~next topic~

If i didnt pick the way i did.. then HOW COULD I PICK??? if u both were equaly good.. then how could i pick one over the other??? do i do a grabbag??? just put the 3 names in a bag and the name i pick is the winner?

Do i do "iney miney miny moe, catch a tiger by the toe..."? I dont know how to choose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i choose the way i wanted to Choose! or else i wouldnt been able to Choose!!! and it would be all a mess..

cause then i would post "im sorry ppl.. i could not choose... I NEED SOME SERIOUSE HELP"

okay!!! so i choose they way i felt like chooseing. -_-

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO

edit: gaaa, ppl posted!!! im sorry if this sounds like.. =kinda rude or something.. but i just dont know how else i couve choose WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Vatt wrote:
I dont want many ppl cause when i page gets too used up... its IMPOSSIBLE to use any more.. it like takes a thousand years to upload a picture... seriously...

~next topic~

If i didnt pick the way i did.. then HOW COULD I PICK??? if u both were equaly good.. then how could i pick one over the other??? do i do a grabbag??? just put the 3 names in a bag and the name i pick is the winner?

Do i do "iney miney miny moe, catch a tiger by the toe..."? I dont know how to choose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i choose the way i wanted to Choose! or else i wouldnt been able to Choose!!! and it would be all a mess..

cause then i would post "im sorry ppl.. i could not choose... I NEED SOME SERIOUSE HELP"

okay!!! so i choose they way i felt like chooseing. -_-

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO

edit: gaaa, ppl posted!!! im sorry if this sounds like.. =kinda rude or something.. but i just dont know how else i couve choose WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_sad

Theres nothing wrong about choosing that way, but if you enjoy choosing like that (like by colors,)
You should have a fashion show contest or a art contest.
SOrry if this sounds mean, its not supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:05 pm

its about my site kawaii.. the winners will be posting stuff on my site... so it wasnt really a contest or anything... it was more like... a guess a... vollenter job kinda... except they will be able to show ppl all their creations... and if they have bright colors and all.. ppl will see it and be all "OoOoO" cause it really stands out.. and they will look and see what it is... So i tried to pick what was best for my site.. what ppl will notice right away... Im sorry if I upsetted you in any way.. but this was a choice i had to make... and i choose what i thought was right... So if i dissapointed you, and you had a wrong idea about it.. sorry

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Kawaii Maker wrote:
Vallie wrote:

;D

nahh it was okay. you did good too. :]
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Vallie wrote:
Kawaii Maker wrote:
Vallie wrote:

;D

nahh it was okay. you did good too. :]
LOL! So your ok now, Kawaii?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Vatt wrote:
its about my site kawaii.. the winners will be posting stuff on my site... so it wasnt really a contest or anything... it was more like... a guess a... vollenter job kinda... except they will be able to show ppl all their creations... and if they have bright colors and all.. ppl will see it and be all "OoOoO" cause it really stands out.. and they will look and see what it is... So i tried to pick what was best for my site.. what ppl will notice right away... Im sorry if I upsetted you in any way.. but this was a choice i had to make... and i choose what i thought was right... So if i dissapointed you, and you had a wrong idea about it.. sorry

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO

Anyone can put bright colors on a recolor. Only a few people can make good recolors, no offense, I mean, Vallie and Pokie did a good job, but I wouldnt judge cuz of the colors.
And so, theyre the only people that can post recolors?
Thats sorta excluding.
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:15 pm

Guys don't fight about this. Vatt's website isn't even (well..I dont want to offend you but.)famous yet! So hello, not much people are going to be ordering. I think one would have been enough, though...

And Kawaii, don't keep fighting. I work my butt of to pixel correctly and you always have a problem with them...Anyway, recoloring is just picking up a color and placing it on top of the other and make it darker for every color anyone with 3/4 of a brain would know that...
(I am not saying names, all of you are great recolorers~)
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:17 pm

Anaira wrote:
Guys don't fight about this. Vatt's website isn't even (well..I dont want to offend you but.)famous yet! So hello, not much people are going to be ordering. I think one would have been enough, though...

And Kawaii, don't keep fighting. I work my butt of to pixel correctly and you always have a problem with them...Anyway, recoloring is just picking up a color and placing it on top of the other and make it darker for every color anyone with 3/4 of a brain would know that...
(I am not saying names, all of you are great recolorers~)

Well, Ari, Drawing and pixeling is just making lines that resemble something, sometimes very tangientally. Everything in life looks simpler than it is. So, please, dont say that.
But I agree, lets stop figthing, I didnt mean to fight, I was just pointing something out.
Back to top Go down
Vatt
Senior Fantagian
Vatt

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:23 pm

~truce~ lol, WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_biggrin

butt, im just gonna say.. that there not the only ones to post on the FORUM.. only on my in-famouse site.. lol... but im gonna try to get the hits up.. i have ideas that will soon go into effect

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:24 pm

Vatt wrote:
~truce~ lol, WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_biggrin

butt, im just gonna say.. that there not the only ones to post on the FORUM.. only on my in-famouse site.. lol... but im gonna try to get the hits up.. i have ideas that will soon go into effect

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO

Im just saying the only ones who post recolors,
or can everyone post recolors?
Just sayin. x3
Back to top Go down
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian
soccer4lifeyo

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:40 am

oh lordy o.e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WINNERS!!!! woo Empty
PostSubject: Re: WINNERS!!!! woo   WINNERS!!!! woo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WINNERS!!!! woo
Page 1 of 1