Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN

Go down 
+7
Abstract
Lord Voldemort
alex
Christmas Sock
i am ugly
emiko
dewey decimal system
11 posters
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

[On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN Empty
PostSubject: [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN   [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:08 pm

I cant stop shaking... It was one of the scariest things of my life, and I can still smell the smoke... see the flames... feel the heat...
It started off so innocently, I was literally making some popcorn. Then I noticed a piece fly out of the bag so I stopped the microwave and examined it. I thought, well what if I just tape it or something? So I took out some aluminum foil and tape and "fixed" it. Then I put it back in... A few seconds later I saw sparks and flames., blue flames. I was so scared! I pressed the Stop button as fast as I could but when I opened it up smoke came pouring out and there was fire... I immediately took some water out of the fridge and started pouring it into the microwave but the fire just kept getting bigger... I was screaming for my mom and she came running down the stairs and poured more water on it making it look so easy the flames went away so quick... I was almost crying and my whole body was shaking with fear but she told me it wasn't my fault even though I know it was. If I hadn't been so stupid to try to "fix" it this wouldn't have happened in the first place. I feel like such an idiot what if my house burned down? The microwave could've exploded but we were lucky enough that it didn't... We were lucky enough to not get burnt either... So I thank God for that but I still know this is all my fault..
Well yea I just wanted to kind of get some of my feelings out instead of bottling them up so I feel kind of better but this was a really bad experience for me and for anyone really you always see this kind of stuff on the news thinking "Oh that's never going to happen to me" then one day it does and it kind of just gives you a slap in the face saying "think again because this is life and life is never perfect... bad things are around almost every corner but it all depends on what corner you choose the good or the bad"... I don't know but that just kind of hit me right now.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN   [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:11 pm

:O

I remember one time, (im only nine so i didnt have permission) My mom lit up some candles so i playes with them. She lit them up cuz... the power was out cuz of Sandy. So i accdedentaly flipped on over and then a spot started burning. I quickly rushed to the bathroom and splashed it over. My mom was sleeping... she didnt notice a thing... THANK GOD.

Well, accedents happen hun. Is your mom mad?
Back to top Go down
i am ugly
Expert Fantagian
i am ugly

PostSubject: Re: [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN   [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Oh my gosh,I hope you're okay and safe o:
When my brother was really young he almost set his room on fire because he burned this piece of paper and tossed it in the garbage.
Never ever put aluminum foil in the microwave,that can start a really dangerous fire.
Back to top Go down
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

PostSubject: Re: [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN   [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Omg!

Aw, don't worry. It was an accident. Do you have fire extinguishers? Don't mix water with fire or it'll get bigger (sometimes) it's okay. Watch your popcorn the next time (:
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN   [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:17 pm

I hope you're okay! At least no one got hurt. uuu

This reminds me! On Thanksgiving, we were eating our dinners and around this part of the turkey was plastic wrap. I pulled it back, trying to get some more food. Being the blind person I am, I put the plastic wrap on a lit candle. And it took a little bit for me to register that it was on fire. So, I just grabbed my water and practically dowsed it. It got all over the artichokes, but it's not like anyone was going to eat it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN   [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Lesson : Never put aluminum foil/glass or something that could melt in the microwave. It sparks up then bursts into flames.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN   [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Surprised
Man, I'm glad you are okay!
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN   [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Ooh, that sounds horrible. :c Anyways, I'm glad you're fine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN   [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:29 pm

I forgot to mention another good thing is we don't have to buy another microwave, ours is okay even though the burnt-popcorn smell isn't that enjoyable.
Anyways yeah, we're ok and my mom isn't mad. And, no we don't have fire extinguishers but maybe we should just incase...
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN   [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:32 pm

Aww. Everything is going to be okay. The same thing happened to me when I was 12. We had this disabled girl in my class, so we got a microwave. I heated up my chicken nuggets in tinfoil and this is what happened, everyone was yelling at me after that.. Then this girl blew up her cambelles soup.. Tinfoil is Aluminum foil right? My parents always debate on that.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN   [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:10 pm

^^^
They have not made tin foil for a long time, it is super heavy.

Same thing happened to me when I put a ice cream bar that had foil on it in the microwave Dx
I would get a fire extinguisher just in case, you never know what may happen Surprised
Hope you feel better, and will be able to use the microwave without checking your food everyone 10 seconds to make sure it is not on fire! ;D
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
o
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN   [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:53 pm

haha my little brother once put popcorn I'm the microwave for too long and boy did it stink! yeah I know how you feel. but its great that you and your mom are both okay!!
Back to top Go down
wafflefries
Senior Fantagian
wafflefries

PostSubject: Re: [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN   [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:08 pm

OMG im glad your ok, water sometimes makes fires bigger, so im glad it worked for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN   [On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[On 12/8/12] I ALMOST JUST BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN
Page 1 of 1