Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Magical Children- PRIVATE RP

Go down 
+5
Silver
Primrose
Makkine
Winnowill
Oliver
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:53 pm

Alice

Big ants came closer and close, she ran straight up to one invisible and killed it. She then noticed another one so she killed that one also. No matter how weak she is, she will always be able to kill.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Ariella shrieked,she ran towards it doing a 360 cutting the women piece by piece.She went to grab a bomb but she ran out.Ariella fell back,as the women scratched her legs she screamed ''ALICE HELP''! Ariella said.Blood seeping from her legs.
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Hattie shaded her eyes with hand, and stepped backward, observing the insect-woman. Up until now, she had kept silent and watched the others fight. Being new, it was always best to learn by imitation. But now, having seen everyone else's power, she was itching to use her own.

"I don't want to wait any more, here goes!" Hattie turned her sphere about in her hand, reflecting the diluted light of the street lamps beyond the window towards the ant swarm. The pressure surrounding them lightened, and they were blown aside, giving a better view of the demon.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Alice

She starts running to help Ariella. She kicked the women and started helping Ariella.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:31 pm

"Good, Hattie!" Ringo clapped. The demon woman quickly got back into her original position, grabbing extra dirt from the ground, grinning and grinning to herself. She stood up and opened her dirt mouth, worms crawling out of it, they were larger than normal worms and crawled down onto the floor.
"Ugh, disgusting!" Ringo said, attempting to leave the worms.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Kit smiled. That was her chance! She made a wall of poisonous plants rise from the ground and formed a circle on the ground. A white liquid poison squirted out of the flowers like water from a whale's blowhole. It fell onto the grass woman, killing a layer of grass and also killing the worms that were exposed to her.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Wow Melody thought
Melody made the demon trip an fall using her magic.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Tabitha Moore -

Tabitha ran for some worms like a ninja and took out her two long katanas from her shoulder straps. It made sounds and shone through the light. She jumped and slashed some worms, Tabitha lands on the ground with her two feet and one of her rainbow colored converse shoes with decorative wings' ties untied.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Ariella grabbed her emerald sword and slashed the beasts legs.Its grin turned into a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:47 pm

"Why is it smiling?" Melody said
She made the demon have a huge clown nose
Now that's funny She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Katsumi just stared. Everyone was going all ninja on a weird bug lady? What a riot. Spitting at the ground, she jumped forwards the mister in a flash of light. Katsumi blinked a bit and felt something tugging against her heel.
She looked at us and nearly fainted. It wad a chain. Wow how practical. Katsumi then took a look at herself. Gosh darn it, I'm wearing a dress, and I have a chain on my ankle? What in the world?
She noticed there was another chain on her hand. Well might use it, it could be handy.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:26 pm

The demon once again got dirt from the ground to reconstruct herself, and pushed the clown nose away from her nose. Plants and poision didn't hurt her very much, but it did hurt the ant.
He grabbed Melody with grass, holding her up against her, beginning to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Katsumi's blue eyes opened wide as she shriek toward her "partner". Melody was pitiful and practically useless but Katsumi couldn't bear seeing someone getting hurt. Swinging the chain, like whip against the mister lady, the hollow chairs rattled on the impact.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:47 pm

"AHH! Someone help me!" Melody screamed as she was trying to get free of the demon.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Ariella saw the demon holding onto Melody ''MELODY''! she said,her eyes turned a dark red and she jumped in the air.She used all her sources Earth,Water,Fire,Air and combined them striking them into the Lady's face.The ants grip loosened on Melody,as Melody was about to fall in a big dark pit.Ariella jumped grabbing Melody ''MEL TAKE MY HAND'' she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:03 pm

((I have to go to bed, Baii!))
"Thank you so much!" Melody said to Ariella.
That was close. She thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Katsumi charged at the bug demon lady whatever thingy. She swung her chain, and slammed the gains against the bug woman. Personal Note: Never get near a bug again.
((sorry for short replies))
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Alice?

She watched as they hit the giant bug lady when she finally died Alices eyes were in tears. "She was so ugly!!" she exclaimed
Alice looked around wiping her eyes from the building up tears. She to her kunai weapon and sliced and apple in half
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Ariella

Ariella was reliefed that the bug lady has finally gave up and died down,I sat down on the floor as I began panting.I took a peek at my wounded leg and winced at the sight of blood dripping and skin peeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Katsumi sighed, it was finally over. She looked at the blood stained dress and chain. Turning back to the dead bug lady, she smiled and her clothes returned to normal.
"Anyone okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:12 pm

''not really'' Ariella said she gripped the large wound on her leg tightly,she winced at the pain.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Alice

"I'm fine," she spoke, looked at ariella, then closed her eyes.
She looked and found her ninja belt. Put some water on ariella's leg then carefully wrapped it up.
"We need to get you looked at," Alice said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Children- PRIVATE RP   Magical Children- PRIVATE RP - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical Children- PRIVATE RP
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9