Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

This is so sad. :[

Go down 
+17
Mr.Noah
i am ugly
el
Squirtle
caitlyn123
Reese
mich
hopeful.
Harry
evan
Snow
Pancakette
SilverBell
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Janelle
alex
Queen
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

This is so sad. :[ Empty
PostSubject: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Okay so I heard earlier in the news that at a school at Sandy Hook Elementary there was a person who killed many staff members and students. The police found the person who was doing those things but found him dead. I don't think I can say any more but if you want any more information search up 'Sandy Hook Elementary' on Google.

I wonder what happened to the parents and other people who were related to those who died. D;
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:44 pm

I heard about this today. It's completely awful. ; V ;
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:46 pm

Yeah my sister told me about this... It was really sad, and it happened before Christmas.. It's really awful :c
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm just thinking why would they do that? Well, there's a lot of awful people in the world.

And Janelle, I agree it's sad because it's before Christmas. People will only think the sad moments about this instead of the happy ones they received when the students and staff were still there. ):
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:14 pm

I cried so hard when I heard about it.
I feel so sad for the children and their parents... Its so sad...

That horrible man, he killed his own mother and twenty 5-6 year old children. Its horrible. Its so sad how messed up people are these days.

I really wonder why guns are even legal these days.

Last edited by Clockwork Invention on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:31 pm

I feel that we shouldn't take school for granted now. :,( Bless the students and staff in Sandy Hook elementary.
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:35 pm

Yes...I saw it on TV this morning.
It was extremely sad vv especially since it's so close to Christmas. Their christmas will be turned into a funeral...
My thoughts goes out to their families and friends.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:18 am

*cries*
Our mom told us about it, so sad... The class he killed was his mom's kindergarten class...
It's so sad *cries again*
There was this ten year old boy who saved all his friends...*more crying*
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian
Pancakette

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:25 am

I lived in Connecticut. I have heard of that area when I was there. I feel really bad. And if you lived in Connecticut then you would know that there is not a lot of people in one town and it doesnt seem like a state where someone would do that. Its completely awful. Especially when the man targeted little kids. I watched on CNN of a little girl who was in the building but it didnt help much but it brought me to tears just thinking that little girl just came out of a horrible accident but she is completely fine. God bless all the families.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:28 am

Good thing the girl is fine, Pancakette. I can't believe the man would target little helpless children, there must be something wrong with him if that would ever happen. ):

JingleBell wrote:
There was this ten year old boy who saved all his friends.

Yeah, I saw the picture. He was holding an adult's hand and the other kids were holding on to each other. Most were crying. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:36 am

Apparently he had tons of ammunition. So he was probably going to kill more people but instead he killed himself after murdering his mother's kindergarten class.
Its depressing he killed his own mother!
That guy is just awful.

I can't imagine what would be going on in the kindergarteners mind, they were probably scared to death and didn't know what to do.

Just horrible I'm crying again.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:35 am

This is why they need lock down drills.

I heard about this on the news, it was pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Snow
Legendary Fantagian
Snow

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:38 am

I heard about this yesterday... Some girls at my Awana were talking about it to everyone.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:35 am

I mean, THEY ARE SO LITTLE!!!!! I cried myself to sleep, praying that they'd go to heaven! Now, they are angels, watching us type about them from the sky!!!! Crying or Very sad
I hate what men have to do when they go psycho! He killed himself, but I sorta know he went to the underworld. Right? *CRIES REALLY LOUD*
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:24 am

My teacher told us this in my 3rd period class. Almost everyone had misty eyes. Some people were outraged and some were depressed. I don't get why people do things like that. Like, what joy do you get from killing little kids? They never did anything to that guy. And then he killed his own mother...
R.I.P. Sandy Hook Elementary kids.
Back to top Go down
caitlyn123
Junior Fantagian
caitlyn123

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:06 am

I know it's sad I heard that the person killed 6 staff members and killed 20 students and then he killed himself I feel so bad for those kids and teachers
Back to top Go down
hopeful.
Regular Fantagian
hopeful.

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:17 am

Yes I heard about that. Sad Let's all pray for their families.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:20 am

Clockwork Invention wrote:
I cried so hard when I heard about it.
I feel so sad for the children and their parents... Its so sad...

That horrible man, he killed his own mother and twenty 5-6 year old children. Its horrible. Its so sad how messed up people are these days.

I really wonder why guns are even legal these days.
I don't think that gun control was the issue, but that the school's security. How could a guy just walk in with a gun and start shooting people? And how come no other teachers/adults went to the classroom when they hear the shots (unless the gun was muted or something)..?

And with all we know, the guy could have possible had mental/emotional issues. They haven't found anything yet (i think), but who knows? ; A ;
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:20 am

I know, I saw this yesterday. :c I think the killer, Adam something, first shot his mother in the face, and killed some others. Then killed himself. /:
I was wondering this last night, "how're the parents going to sleep tonight? Their child died." ):
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:30 am

Frost wrote:
I know, I saw this yesterday. :c I think the killer, Adam something, first shot his mother in the face, and killed some others. Then killed himself. /:
I was wondering this last night, "how're the parents going to sleep tonight? Their child died." ):

They don't sleep. The image of sorrow will forever be in their minds. The killer shouldn't deserve anything but hell for what he done.
Back to top Go down
caitlyn123
Junior Fantagian
caitlyn123

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:32 am

I overheard my mom talk about it I think she said that he shoot the sons mom for something I don't know what my mom actually said so I think thats what she said
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:34 am

BeauteSerenite wrote:
Yes...I saw it on TV this morning.
It was extremely sad vv especially since it's so close to Christmas. Their christmas will be turned into a funeral...
My thoughts goes out to their families and friends.

And just think, some parents spent lots of money for christmas gifts. If their kids died, their money would all go to waste. This is really sad.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:34 am

yeah, it's really unfortunate. i feel REALLY sorry for those of loss. :C
it's reallly sad that it's right before christmas, too! u__u
i hope things get better for the families and friends of those who have died. hh
Back to top Go down
i am ugly
Expert Fantagian
i am ugly

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:39 am

This is just a truly horrible thing to happen and to even imagine.
Makes me wonder who on earth has the heart to do this.I dont even understand why he just kills other innocent people and then himself.
What is this world even coming to.
I hope all those affected by this get well.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:53 pm

Len actually,they did pull he kids inside they saw that weren't in a class.

Yea I feel bad too Sad pray for them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is so sad. :[   This is so sad. :[ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is so sad. :[
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Forum Lounge-
Jump to: