Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dirty Little Lies

Go down 
+9
v
Valval
Sharpsul99
Vatt
pinkys
CakeBossLover
heartsNARIA
Trash
soccer4lifeyo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:34 pm

ooooooooo i cant wait for more!! so epicc!
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Fein wrote:
I never said that Soccer....

And this is a good story, but slow it down with the chapters. Try to post like 2-3 a day Smile.

Well, why should she post less? When you sell a book, you dont sell it by chapters...
Back to top Go down
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian
Sharpsul99

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Anaira wrote:
Fein wrote:

And this is a good story, but slow it down with the chapters. Try to post like 2-3 a day Smile.

Well, why should she post less? When you sell a book, you dont sell it by chapters...

its just hard to keep up with all these chapters.
Back to top Go down
Valval
Loyal Fantagian
Valval

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Fein wrote:
Anaira wrote:
Fein wrote:

its just hard to keep up with all these chapters.

I read all of the chapters in 5 minutes just now.. O.o
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian
soccer4lifeyo

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:43 pm

chapter 9

We finally got to school. ''Soo what's up'',Maddy asked. ''Nothing really'',I replied. We ended up having classes together so Maddy sat behind me. While Mrs. Nicki
was teaching who knows what, Maddy passed me a note. ''Meet me after school by the courtyard(:'' Smiling, I replied back. ''Okay! Can't wait!'' I couldn't wait 'till 3:30. I wonder what Maddy needed to tell me? Was is a friendship bracelet? A secret? A hug? Who knows. I knew one thing for for sure though, I couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
pinkys
Loyal Fantagian
pinkys

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:12 pm

ahh amazinggg! can't wait for more
Back to top Go down
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian
soccer4lifeyo

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:20 pm

teehee u shall see tomo the rest of the story(:
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:24 pm

Rawr.

I read all of the chapters.

I want moar.

And... I was thinking about myself stabbing my arm... will it hurt? XDDD
Back to top Go down
heartsNARIA
Regular Fantagian
heartsNARIA

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:28 pm

I love it! Soo great! I want Moar... Right now! Gimmeh Moar! This is so great! ;D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Haruhisuzumiyaftw
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian
soccer4lifeyo

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:29 pm

haha more will be tomorrow(: promise. and, yuss... it will hurt loll. so don't do eet
Back to top Go down
heartsNARIA
Regular Fantagian
heartsNARIA

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Yay! ;D Can't wait till tomorrow! This is like.. So awesome! When i read the chapter about her cutting herself my arms started hurting even though i wasn't cutting myself.. I was like 'Goodness! That must really hurt!' xD
Back to top Go down
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian
soccer4lifeyo

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:42 pm

lol ik seriousley(:
Back to top Go down
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian
soccer4lifeyo

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:52 pm

chapter 10

It was 3:34. Maddy still wasn't here. Something must've happened. She would never have ditched me. Then out of nowhere, something hits my face. It was gooey and it sort've hurt. I felt my forehead and looked at my hand. It was.. an egg? ''What the?'' Soon, at least 7 more hit me. Then another 4. I just stood there,trying to dodge the eggs. It had to be Lorie and Madison. I heard laughing. It sounded like them. It came from the bushes. Out of no where Maddy pops up from the bushes,snickering and laughing. I stood there. Unable to take this all in. This was all a setup. Maddy used me. She never liked me. Maddy was friends with Lorie and Madison. Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
heartsNARIA
Regular Fantagian
heartsNARIA

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Oh my! Great chapter! It's like so epic! Her life is so sad... :\ I NEED MOAR! xD
Back to top Go down
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian
soccer4lifeyo

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:00 pm

chapter 11

''So Maddie,did you like are little egg charade? I sure did!'',Maddy said while laughing. ''How could you?'', I said quietly. ''You're a bitch,Maddie. Get that through you're fat,little head. I hope you go to hell and you're the ugliest thing i've EVER seen.'' ''So away emo you faggot.'' She saw my cuts. I know she did. She must've told Lorie and Madison too. This was it. I knew what I HAD to do. It was my ONLY option. I started crying and ran to the river where Sarah had killed herself.
Back to top Go down
heartsNARIA
Regular Fantagian
heartsNARIA

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Oh goodness! Epic! ;D Noo! I don't want her to kill herself to! QQ -Crosses fingers- Let her live!
Back to top Go down
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian
soccer4lifeyo

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 pm

I ran through the woods to the river. I suddenly got a text though. It was from Kyle. My all time crush since 4th grade.

Kyle: I see you.

Me: What? How?

Kyle: Look across the river(:

I looked there he was. It was all the more important to jump into the river. He would find out that I had cut my arms. That's it. ''I Love You Kyle.'',I said loud enough so he could hear me. ''MADDIE N-'' I jumped. The river was flowing rapidly. I let my eyes close and layed there,letting the water take my life.
Back to top Go down
heartsNARIA
Regular Fantagian
heartsNARIA

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:31 pm

OH MY GOODNESS! Dude.. ... I feel sorry for her :\Anyways.. I want moar!
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Wow. Lets see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:46 pm

NOEZNOEZNOEZ!

COME BACK!

I want MOARZZZZ.
Back to top Go down
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian
soccer4lifeyo

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:59 pm

''Maddie!Maddie!'' I suddenly wake up. I see Kyle's face. ''Maddie,I love you. How could you try to commit suicide?'' ''i i i'', was my response. I was so cold. I knew things were going to be okay though. Kyle suddenly kissed me. His lips were so lovely. I held his warm hand. It gave me the goosebumps. I knew I could tell him my secrets and he could accept me for who I am. I love him and he loved me back. No more dirty little secrets.

The End!(:
Back to top Go down
maddy
Junior Fantagian
maddy

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:01 pm

lol i'm not like that D: but i'm loving this story. <3
Back to top Go down
Trash
Loyal Fantagian
Trash

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:06 pm

It kinda didn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
heartsNARIA
Regular Fantagian
heartsNARIA

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:14 pm

The ending was... Kinda good but it leaves so many things in the air! Like whats going to happen when she goes back to school? Like is she still going to get bullied? Is Kyle going to protect her from the bullies? The ending made me sad cause like it left so much stuff in the air.. But ah well.. Pretty good ending though it was a little confusing..
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:14 pm

End? Already?

Wellz, nice story! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Lies   Dirty Little Lies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dirty Little Lies
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next