Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Fever,My new dog,My cousins,Break 12/18/12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

The Fever,My new dog,My cousins,Break 12/18/12 Empty
PostSubject: The Fever,My new dog,My cousins,Break 12/18/12   The Fever,My new dog,My cousins,Break 12/18/12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Hey everyone,its meh Noah D: I am not enjoying this day at all.My cousin came over Kimberly and we had a blast yesterday.Then,she brang her Weiner Dog named Coco Very Happy We play with him and stuff.So then when I went to bed.I woke up at 2:00am at night with this TERRIBLE soar throat and my head was hurting and I felt VERY dizzy.I woke up my mum asking for a cup of water with ice.She gave it to me and I went to sleep with her.Then,my mom kept waking me up once and awhile to take a cup of water and to eat the cold ice.I finally went to sleep at 3:50.I was burning HOT like lava :33 when I woke up,my sisters were getting ready for school while me and Kimberly stood home.Its been a few hours and I still have a killer soar throat.I can't wait till Christmas break which starts on Friday the 21st.I hate this day.Plus,I have my Math thing due tomorrow and I barely did my hw.I might get lunch detention w/ my math teacher..UGHH
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Fever,My new dog,My cousins,Break 12/18/12   The Fever,My new dog,My cousins,Break 12/18/12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:38 pm

Aww funny thing is I have a fever and a sore throat also. :[ I hope you feel better!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Fever,My new dog,My cousins,Break 12/18/12   The Fever,My new dog,My cousins,Break 12/18/12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:40 pm

~Winterful~ wrote:
Aww funny thing is I have a fever and a sore throat also. :[ I hope you feel better!

Hope you feel better!
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: The Fever,My new dog,My cousins,Break 12/18/12   The Fever,My new dog,My cousins,Break 12/18/12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Is Coco fluffy? What does Coco look like?

Anyways, I hope you feel better.
When I am sick I always wake up at like 3 AM and throw up. At least you did not throw up. Did the icey water help a lot?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Fever,My new dog,My cousins,Break 12/18/12   The Fever,My new dog,My cousins,Break 12/18/12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Christmas Tree wrote:
Is Coco fluffy? What does Coco look like?

Anyways, I hope you feel better.
When I am sick I always wake up at like 3 AM and throw up. At least you did not throw up. Did the icey water help a lot?

Spoiler:

The Icy water did help,but made little progress!I was happy I didn't have to go to school.But staying home having a killer head ache sucks.Nope!Coco isn't fluffy but he looks like a hotdog and is so energetic LOL.I chased him around the house one time and I couldn't catch up!

Last edited by Noah on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EXTRA DETAIL)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fever,My new dog,My cousins,Break 12/18/12   The Fever,My new dog,My cousins,Break 12/18/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fever,My new dog,My cousins,Break 12/18/12
Page 1 of 1