Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My day xD [12-19-12]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

My day xD [12-19-12] Empty
PostSubject: My day xD [12-19-12]   My day xD [12-19-12] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:01 pm

Today we got to see our 5th grade teachers for a day. We got to stay in our old teachers class. The class clown in my homeroom was in my class in 5th grade so he was there. We got to have recess! I saw my friend who hangs out with the more popular people. She was with me, but whenever she saw one of her other friends she would run off. I was fine with that, because I had other friends. It was really cold, so we huddled inside the climbing wall. Then..well...I...noticed...my...crush. he also hangs out with the popular people. I got scared to come up to him, so I just left him with his friends. I decided to play football even know no girls do that. I just found out that the guys in my old class who play football are really...lets just say they are not that good at it. It was pretty fun though. Then we went inside, and had some free time. I wrote a play with my friend, about an elf at Santa's workshop named "Doug".It was SO FUNNY. We got a guy to be Doug. Santa was another guy, and there was a girl who played another elf. I will explain the play later.

Then I went back to middle school, and we had a social studdies test. I ended up getting some answers wrong, but it is fine.

Awesome day, and plus my crush gets to be in the play.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

My day xD [12-19-12] Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day xD [12-19-12]   My day xD [12-19-12] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:12 pm

WOah that sounds so fun. I sure would like to see one of my teachers sometime. c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA

My day xD [12-19-12]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Off-Topic :: Your Day-
Jump to: