Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Why are people so desperate?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Why are people so desperate?    Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:51 am

Ugh. I HATE when I go downtown and see this:



seriously? People are actually starting to do this in star cafe, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why are people so desperate?    Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:52 am

I'm laughingly oh maih god.
People are so stupid these days derp
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so desperate?    Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:54 am

Clockwork Invention wrote:
I'm laughingly oh maih god.
People are so stupid these days derp

I know! But the thing thats really scaring me is that people want to date pixels. O.o I mean.. How.. Do.. you.. even.. like.. what? o-o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Why are people so desperate?    Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:56 am

Rainbow. wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
I'm laughingly oh maih god.
People are so stupid these days derp

I know! But the thing thats really scaring me is that people want to date pixels. O.o I mean.. How.. Do.. you.. even.. like.. what? o-o
Pfft its just instinct to be with the opposite gender. Just ignore it, and watch people be dumb, making out by saying "KjjjjIjjjSjjjS?!"
Back to top Go down
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so desperate?    Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:05 am

Why do people need their "one?" Plus, they don't even know what their real personality is on Fantage. It's a kid game, not eHarmony for goodness sake. *I am laughing so hard right now*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so desperate?    Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:09 am

Nyan Cat wrote:
Why do people need their "one?" Plus, they don't even know what their real personality is on Fantage. It's a kid game, not eHarmony for goodness sake. *I am laughing so hard right now*

I know right! Plus, you don't know who's behind the screen. It can be a stupid 7 year old or a 50 year old perverted man! Plus, Fantage people even have their on " LUBS" ( clubs) where they go to and use the street light as a stripper pole. LIKE WHAT THE [REMOVED]!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so desperate?    Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:14 am

People are able to do which ever they want and no one can tell them not to do it except the person who owns the game.

I know its annoying me to.

But,you didn't need to make a topic about how desperate someone is.That's mean even if they were doing something so idiotic.

Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so desperate?    Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:19 am

Noah wrote:
People are able to do which ever they want and no one can tell them not to do it except the person who owns the game.

I know its annoying me to.

But,you didn't need to make a topic about how desperate someone is.That's mean even if they were doing something so idiotic.

Just my opinion.

Well, I'm not going to really say anything, because I respect YOUR option.
But, I made this this topic to say MY OPTION.

So, i'd appreciate if you didn't call me mean. Because i'm just sharing MY option.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so desperate?    Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:24 am

Rainbow. wrote:
Noah wrote:
People are able to do which ever they want and no one can tell them not to do it except the person who owns the game.

I know its annoying me to.

But,you didn't need to make a topic about how desperate someone is.That's mean even if they were doing something so idiotic.

Just my opinion.

Well, I'm not going to really say anything, because I respect YOUR option.
But, I made this this topic to say MY OPTION.

So, i'd appreciate if you didn't call me mean. Because i'm just sharing MY option.

I didn't say you were mean,I said that was mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so desperate?    Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:27 am

Noah wrote:
Rainbow. wrote:
Noah wrote:
People are able to do which ever they want and no one can tell them not to do it except the person who owns the game.

I know its annoying me to.

But,you didn't need to make a topic about how desperate someone is.That's mean even if they were doing something so idiotic.

Just my opinion.

Well, I'm not going to really say anything, because I respect YOUR option.
But, I made this this topic to say MY OPTION.

So, i'd appreciate if you didn't call me mean. Because i'm just sharing MY option.

I didn't say you were mean,I said that was mean.

I don't see how. Its not like i shared the girls username. If I really wanted to, I could have taken a full screenshot, and shared her username. Infact, the only thing i wanted to capture was the chat bubble, but i didn't and by the time i was going to take another shot, she was gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2629
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 19
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so desperate?    Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:29 am

Rainbow. wrote:
Noah wrote:
Rainbow. wrote:
Noah wrote:
People are able to do which ever they want and no one can tell them not to do it except the person who owns the game.

I know its annoying me to.

But,you didn't need to make a topic about how desperate someone is.That's mean even if they were doing something so idiotic.

Just my opinion.

Well, I'm not going to really say anything, because I respect YOUR option.
But, I made this this topic to say MY OPTION.

So, i'd appreciate if you didn't call me mean. Because i'm just sharing MY option.

I didn't say you were mean,I said that was mean.

I don't see how. Its not like i shared the girls username. If I really wanted to, I could have taken a full screenshot, and shared her username. Infact, the only thing i wanted to capture was the chat bubble, but i didn't and by the time i was going to take another shot, she was gone.

I understand you weren't trying to be mean but she was probably under like 11.Who wanted a boyfriend who will probably last like 1 day.But that's your opinion for posting a topic like this??Okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Why are people so desperate?    Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Woah woah woah guys chill out!
First off @Noah you don't need to call a topic stupid? I'm not sure what exactly you were going for here but in the end it looks like you're calling the topic stupid? Which is rude, and uncalled for. If you don't have something nice to say about the topic, then don't post. This isn't the first time I've seen you breaking a rule recently, so infraction given.
@Rainbow next time someone says something that you don't agree with, please PM that user instead of derailing the topic.

This has gotten way out of control, and it's just causing drama, so I'm just going to lock it. Not to worry, it's no one's fault here, but next time please try to avoid getting into arguments, guys. uvu

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Why are people so desperate?    Today at 11:25 am

Back to top Go down
 
Why are people so desperate?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» If you would like to invite 100,000 people on Facebook to you EVENT GROUP OR FAN PAGE go to http://GIRLPR.net
» The problem is this the people who play the game.
» Need People To Join Me For Charity (read below)
» Nod at the Bird and People Die. Everywhere People Die.
» I hate people stabbing me, therefore I just got into a rambo mode

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Screenshots-
Jump to: