Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 One tryouts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: One tryouts    Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:49 pm

I was downtown, and I seen this. Only showing the chat bubble, don't want to name names.


I'm curious on how a girlfriend or boyfriend changed from PD, to PhD, to Beb, to nuv, to one.

I understand PD, because it stands for prom date. But the rest? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Yeah, the whole thing is ridiculous. I'm laughing because PhD is making me think of doctors, not couples.

I was at a One tryout before and the whole thing is just, ugh. Though when you have someone as your one, it's fun. But they only last for about one game session.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:56 pm

ChristmasPerfume6 wrote:
Yeah, the whole thing is ridiculous. I'm laughing because PhD is making me think of doctors, not couples.

I was at a One tryout before and the whole thing is just, ugh. Though when you have someone as your one, it's fun. But they only last for about one game session.

I know! I'm going to admit, I used to have a one. ( a few, actually xD) Then, when I quit, I was having such an amazing life in the REAL WORLD I realized I didn't need a pixel ( and god knows WHO was behind the screen!) to keep me happy. People have different reasons why they don't have ones, and I have two main ones.

1) It could be a perverted 50 year old man trying to lure me in.
2) I don't want to look like a fool who goes around wearing the paper bag on her head and the broken heart moody. ( I've seen it. Its pathetic.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Rainbow. wrote:

1) It could be a perverted 50 year old man trying to lure me in.
2) I don't want to look like a fool who goes around wearing the paper bag on her head and the broken heart moody. ( I've seen it. Its pathetic.)
Yeah my dad always tell me to be careful online. I mean, so many people are at risk online for giving out personal info.

I've seen many girls wear paper bags and have the broken heart moody on Fantage too. They're just standing there crying. Half of me wants to comfort them and another half of me wants to punch them in the face and say "Why are you crying just because you lost your one. It's useless."

My main reason that I don't like ones is because most of my ones ignore me and if they don't ignore me, they just stalk me. That was when I was a member. Now since I'm a non-member, I hate ones because they just ignore me. But most of Fantage is populated with girls, so most guys are taken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:08 pm

ChristmasPerfume6 wrote:
Rainbow. wrote:

1) It could be a perverted 50 year old man trying to lure me in.
2) I don't want to look like a fool who goes around wearing the paper bag on her head and the broken heart moody. ( I've seen it. Its pathetic.)
Yeah by dad always tell me to be careful online. I mean, so many people are at risk online for giving out personal info.

I've seen many girls wear paper bags and have the broken heart moody on Fantage too. They're just standing there crying. Half of me wants to comfort them and another half of me wants to punch them in the face and say "Why are you crying just because you lost your one. It's useless."

My main reason that I don't like ones is because most of my ones ignore me and if they don't ignore me, they just stalk me. That was when I was a member. Now since I'm a non-member, I hate ones because they just ignore me. But most of Fantage is populated with girls, so most guys are taken.

Yeah! I feel the same way! And its pathetic how the boys choose the members, even if they're ugly, stupid, and rude. I did a test once. A while ago, I seen a non-member boy hosting one tryouts. So, I dressed very weirdly, and went. When he asked stuff like, " whats your favourite colour?" or " where your favourite and hottest outfit." I said my favourite colour was poop brown and vomit green, and my favourite outfit was HORRID! and you know what? He STILL chose me. I was so shocked, I LOLed my head of SO bad and left. I wish I got it on tape so I could post it for you. Hey, I'm going to go to it again and show you Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aimi
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 4733
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 15
Location : it's confidential

PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Lol! That must of been funny. The other girls were probably like O_O.

Anyway, Yeah, I understand PD (Prom Date). I understand Beb because it's probably something similar with baby. I also understand One because in those romance movies they're like "Lisa, you're the one for me," or "The only one for me is Bob." I still don't understand PhD and nuv though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ainako.co.vu/
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:01 am

Well I also have one.. :3 And yeah. Its really fun to have one because that person is really sweet or something like that.. :> and~~ um.. they can make you feel not bored right?.. but then Im not that free to go around fantage because he is always following me. >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Weekays
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2614
Join date : 2011-07-24
Age : 13
Location : rlly

PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:07 am

Its not really bad to see, just ignore it :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8763
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:14 am

Have you noticed that all of the guys on fantage are non members on level 1? If you see them, it is a girl pretending to be a boy for attention. Trust me, I have seen people do it. I think "ones" Can be really nasty when you find out who is behond the screen. It could be a 5 year old, or a 50 year old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:26 am

Christmas Tree wrote:
Have you noticed that all of the guys on fantage are non members on level 1? If you see them, it is a girl pretending to be a boy for attention. Trust me, I have seen people do it. I think "ones" Can be really nasty when you find out who is behond the screen. It could be a 5 year old, or a 50 year old.

Thats EXACTLY my point! You NEVER know who is behind the screen!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:54 am

I don't get the tryouts part. Do they mean a date or something? Even though, people who try to find love on a kids game really have no life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:13 am

Pfft. People on fantage
Looking for love online. The worlds worst place to date.
I don't think they even know who might be behind the screen
Like omg they just assume the pixel is good looking as the actual person
And the personality. Omg like I see girls say "IIsmiles shylyll" LIKE OMG NO ONE CARES.
*laughs and facepalms*
Back to top Go down
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:18 am

Clockwork Invention wrote:
Pfft. People on fantage
Looking for love online. The worlds worst place to date.
I don't think they even know who might be behind the screen
Like omg they just assume the pixel is good looking as the actual person
And the personality. Omg like I see girls say "IIsmiles shylyll" LIKE OMG NO ONE CARES.
*laughs and facepalms*

Mentally dating Len Kagamine is even better then that... I can't believe Fantage girls are so shallow like that! Plus, the "couple" date, and they are never seen again together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:22 am

Nyan Cat wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Pfft. People on fantage
Looking for love online. The worlds worst place to date.
I don't think they even know who might be behind the screen
Like omg they just assume the pixel is good looking as the actual person
And the personality. Omg like I see girls say "IIsmiles shylyll" LIKE OMG NO ONE CARES.
*laughs and facepalms*

Mentally dating Len Kagamine is even better then that... I can't believe Fantage girls are so shallow like that! Plus, the "couple" date, and they are never seen again together.
That is defiantly better. And they throw a huge fit for a guy
"NEEDS A ONE!" "||HOPES||" And stupid stuff like. That. Omfg its so hilarious but dumb. Like omg that won't work.
And they are trying to make fake personalities for themselves derp. "||hides in cornel shly||" "I'm shy"
Back to top Go down
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:27 am

Clockwork Invention wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Pfft. People on fantage
Looking for love online. The worlds worst place to date.
I don't think they even know who might be behind the screen
Like omg they just assume the pixel is good looking as the actual person
And the personality. Omg like I see girls say "IIsmiles shylyll" LIKE OMG NO ONE CARES.
*laughs and facepalms*

Mentally dating Len Kagamine is even better then that... I can't believe Fantage girls are so shallow like that! Plus, the "couple" date, and they are never seen again together.
That is defiantly better. And they throw a huge fit for a guy
"NEEDS A ONE!" "||HOPES||" And stupid stuff like. That. Omfg its so hilarious but dumb. Like omg that won't work.
And they are trying to make fake personalities for themselves derp. "||hides in cornel shly||" "I'm shy"
We really need to take away chat. Like, this is getting so dumb. The star cafe is full of Forever Alone girls crying over how the boys don't like them. What if there were kids playing on Fantage? Yesterday, I was on fantage and just met a guy and he said "//flirts//" I mean, go get a life above the computer screen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:41 am

Nyan Cat wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Pfft. People on fantage
Looking for love online. The worlds worst place to date.
I don't think they even know who might be behind the screen
Like omg they just assume the pixel is good looking as the actual person
And the personality. Omg like I see girls say "IIsmiles shylyll" LIKE OMG NO ONE CARES.
*laughs and facepalms*

Mentally dating Len Kagamine is even better then that... I can't believe Fantage girls are so shallow like that! Plus, the "couple" date, and they are never seen again together.
That is defiantly better. And they throw a huge fit for a guy
"NEEDS A ONE!" "||HOPES||" And stupid stuff like. That. Omfg its so hilarious but dumb. Like omg that won't work.
And they are trying to make fake personalities for themselves derp. "||hides in cornel shly||" "I'm shy"
We really need to take away chat. Like, this is getting so dumb. The star cafe is full of Forever Alone girls crying over how the boys don't like them. What if there were kids playing on Fantage? Yesterday, I was on fantage and just met a guy and he said "//flirts//" I mean, go get a life above the computer screen.
Allow me to, as you say, "butt in." Hehe.
While I agree this whole "one" thing is ridiculously dumb (and annoying, and stupid, etc.) taking away chat isn't the answer. Chat is also used for hanging out with friends. I think Fantage should hire some moderators or step up their filter system because this "dating" thing is just getting on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:45 am

Silent Night wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Pfft. People on fantage
Looking for love online. The worlds worst place to date.
I don't think they even know who might be behind the screen
Like omg they just assume the pixel is good looking as the actual person
And the personality. Omg like I see girls say "IIsmiles shylyll" LIKE OMG NO ONE CARES.
*laughs and facepalms*

Mentally dating Len Kagamine is even better then that... I can't believe Fantage girls are so shallow like that! Plus, the "couple" date, and they are never seen again together.
That is defiantly better. And they throw a huge fit for a guy
"NEEDS A ONE!" "||HOPES||" And stupid stuff like. That. Omfg its so hilarious but dumb. Like omg that won't work.
And they are trying to make fake personalities for themselves derp. "||hides in cornel shly||" "I'm shy"
We really need to take away chat. Like, this is getting so dumb. The star cafe is full of Forever Alone girls crying over how the boys don't like them. What if there were kids playing on Fantage? Yesterday, I was on fantage and just met a guy and he said "//flirts//" I mean, go get a life above the computer screen.
Allow me to, as you say, "butt in." Hehe.
While I agree this whole "one" thing is ridiculously dumb (and annoying, and stupid, etc.) taking away chat isn't the answer. Chat is also used for hanging out with friends. I think Fantage should hire some moderators or step up their filter system because this "dating" thing is just getting on my nerves.
You probably know the chat system in Club Penguin and Webkinz. They are SUPER-SAFE. You could only choose from the list of words they have such as, "hello, goodbye, what do you like, want to play a game, buddies?" You aren't allowed to type anything of your own. I think Fantage should have that type of system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:46 am

Silent Night wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Pfft. People on fantage
Looking for love online. The worlds worst place to date.
I don't think they even know who might be behind the screen
Like omg they just assume the pixel is good looking as the actual person
And the personality. Omg like I see girls say "IIsmiles shylyll" LIKE OMG NO ONE CARES.
*laughs and facepalms*

Mentally dating Len Kagamine is even better then that... I can't believe Fantage girls are so shallow like that! Plus, the "couple" date, and they are never seen again together.
That is defiantly better. And they throw a huge fit for a guy
"NEEDS A ONE!" "||HOPES||" And stupid stuff like. That. Omfg its so hilarious but dumb. Like omg that won't work.
And they are trying to make fake personalities for themselves derp. "||hides in cornel shly||" "I'm shy"
We really need to take away chat. Like, this is getting so dumb. The star cafe is full of Forever Alone girls crying over how the boys don't like them. What if there were kids playing on Fantage? Yesterday, I was on fantage and just met a guy and he said "//flirts//" I mean, go get a life above the computer screen.
Allow me to, as you say, "butt in." Hehe.
While I agree this whole "one" thing is ridiculously dumb (and annoying, and stupid, etc.) taking away chat isn't the answer. Chat is also used for hanging out with friends. I think Fantage should hire some moderators or step up their filter system because this "dating" thing is just getting on my nerves.
I agree with Silent Night
I absolutely love the chat on fantage but people are abusing it. Its annoying.
Like "ONE TRYOUTS MY PLACE" then say "awesome" fity times.
Like as it that's gonna get more guys to come.
Back to top Go down
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:06 am

Woah woah woah guys stop the chain quotes. Just delete some of the very first quote, or just do @whoever. ; a ;
Nyan Cat wrote:
Clockwork Invention wrote:
Pfft. People on fantage
Looking for love online. The worlds worst place to date.
I don't think they even know who might be behind the screen
Like omg they just assume the pixel is good looking as the actual person
And the personality. Omg like I see girls say "IIsmiles shylyll" LIKE OMG NO ONE CARES.
*laughs and facepalms*

Mentally dating Len Kagamine is even better then that... I can't believe Fantage girls are so shallow like that! Plus, the "couple" date, and they are never seen again together.
They're just young. uvu
I remember that when I was around that age I did ridiculous things, too. Like, no matter what game you play, there's going to be some form of dating. Taking away the chat wouldn't necessarily be a wise choice either, because of just one thing? Anyways, there's always going to be ways to bypass the filter and try to 'swear' and use slang and whatnot. Plus, even though it takes just a group of people to ruin something for everyone, it would really be fair to take away the chat. u_u
also len is mine Smile

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:11 am

@Len

You are right... but can't Fantage ban all the people that bypass the system forever?

You take that back Len is mine forever Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: One tryouts    Today at 11:00 pm

Back to top Go down
 
One tryouts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Kanata Cavaliers U19 Boys Tryouts
» Anyone know how the U17 Tryouts are going?
» Bandit's tryouts,
» OTTAWA PHOENIX BASKETBALL TEAM TRYOUTS 2015
» Movie tryouts!!!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Screenshots-
Jump to: