Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 A Daycare for the Toddlers?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: A Daycare for the Toddlers?   Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:04 pm

I realize that A LOT of people complain about the "toddlers" around FANTAGE.
A lot of people don't really understand why people pretend to be toddlers, but I think they're just Roleplaying.

Now, back on topic. Everyone complains about them saying " WAAAA!" or " cwan woo bwe mwy mwommy?"

Most peoples issues is that they're " whining" and them always talking with Ws is annoying.

People are always complaining about them, saying that a main reason is because of the horrid baby costume.

Now, I think it would be an AMAZING idea for FANTAGE to make a daycare, sort of like a place where the toddlers and mothers can go to " take care" and " adopt" they're babies, without annoying/bothering other users. I think It would be a GREAT idea. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misty
Legendary Fantagian


Posts : 11482
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 14
Location : Amestris

PostSubject: Re: A Daycare for the Toddlers?   Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:08 pm

People on fantage all ready have these little adoption centers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: A Daycare for the Toddlers?   Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:09 pm

snowflake wrote:
People on fantage all ready have these little adoption centers.

Yes, but I mean a REAL PLACE on FANTAGE. Not someone's house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 613
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 16
Location : in bed sleeping

PostSubject: Re: A Daycare for the Toddlers?   Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:18 pm

If they did that, no one would go. I dont know. I cant imagine a daycare in fantage. Now not a lot of people do it anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: A Daycare for the Toddlers?   Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:27 pm

I actually think fantage toddlers are kinda cute
I disagree, because I like fantage clean, so many new places that no one likes are appearing out of nowhere these days
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: A Daycare for the Toddlers?   Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Clockwork Invention wrote:
I actually think fantage toddlers are kinda cute
I disagree, because I like fantage clean, so many new places that no one likes are appearing out of nowhere these days

Good Point! I thought this would be good, though, because so many people complain about the toddlers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3155
Join date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: A Daycare for the Toddlers?   Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:48 pm

Pancakette wrote:
If they did that, no one would go. I dont know. I cant imagine a daycare in fantage. Now not a lot of people do it anymore.

Yeah, I don't think they'd go... there's just something that makes me think that. It's like I know that in one game there was a place for something yet people didn't go...

But then again, I remember in Animal Jam they used to (they got rid of it to make room for an arcade D:) have a hospital, and people roleplayed there instead of making their own hospitals in their dens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: A Daycare for the Toddlers?   Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:52 am

Clockwork Invention wrote:
I actually think fantage toddlers are kinda cute

You got the same taste as i have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: A Daycare for the Toddlers?   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:24 am

I agree that people probably wouldn't go because even after Fantage made the school people were still having schools at their house so this idea might work a little but it wouldn't solve the problem completely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancakette
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 613
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 16
Location : in bed sleeping

PostSubject: Re: A Daycare for the Toddlers?   Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:06 am

Silent Night wrote:
I agree that people probably wouldn't go because even after Fantage made the school people were still having schools at their house so this idea might work a little but it wouldn't solve the problem completely.
True. No one goes to the school anymore. Maybe if they did make one it would be popular for 3 days, then no one will care about it anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flower
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 7480
Join date : 2012-12-20
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: A Daycare for the Toddlers?   Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:24 am

Pancakette wrote:
Silent Night wrote:
I agree that people probably wouldn't go because even after Fantage made the school people were still having schools at their house so this idea might work a little but it wouldn't solve the problem completely.
True. No one goes to the school anymore. Maybe if they did make one it would be popular for 3 days, then no one will care about it anymore.

Yes, but they replaced Vintage with the TradeNsell, and lots of people still go. Its almost three months old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dewey
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2012-10-30
Age : 15
Location : probably in my bed tbh

PostSubject: Re: A Daycare for the Toddlers?   Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:51 am

Rainbow. wrote:
Pancakette wrote:
Silent Night wrote:
I agree that people probably wouldn't go because even after Fantage made the school people were still having schools at their house so this idea might work a little but it wouldn't solve the problem completely.
True. No one goes to the school anymore. Maybe if they did make one it would be popular for 3 days, then no one will care about it anymore.

Yes, but they replaced Vintage with the TradeNsell, and lots of people still go. Its almost three months old.
That doesn't really have anything to do with it. Besides, Trade N Sell is so popular because you can get limited, rare, and etc. kind of items that are either unavailable now or hard to get. And you can earn ecoins/stars just by selling your stuff you don't even want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3929
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: A Daycare for the Toddlers?   Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:20 pm

YES FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME. THEY ARE JUST ROLEPLAYING! WHAT IS SO CRAZY ABOUT THAT?!? And anyways the costume is actually cute. HA. THERE. I'm not even gonna cross it out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian


Posts : 3369
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 16
Location : In Hell, With Sebastian..

PostSubject: Re: A Daycare for the Toddlers?   Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Buon Natale wrote:
YES FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME. THEY ARE JUST ROLEPLAYING! WHAT IS SO CRAZY ABOUT THAT?!? And anyways the costume is actually cute. HA. THERE. I'm not even gonna cross it out!

Supers caps ah?

well,yeah the costume are totally cute~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: A Daycare for the Toddlers?   Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:31 pm

That sound like a pretty smart plan, but Fantage toddlers are really stupid, pointless, and annoying. nowt even cute
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User


Posts : 4132
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : derp

PostSubject: Re: A Daycare for the Toddlers?   Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:25 am

Firstly, I personally don't think Fantage would pay attention to the complaints about the people pretending to be toddlers. It's not a bug, it's not a glitch and it doesn't affect the game itself. Even after that point, even if Fantage does build this place, you can be sure the "toddlers" won't go there. There are already a lot of adoption centers, family tryouts/etc already, without the need of adding on another place that does these things.
Also, with the daycare center itself, I can already predict the amount of arguements waiting to happen. Fighting over toddlers, parents and places to stand. It's an issue among people on Fantage already, if the daycare center opens there will definitely be more of those.
There's no way to control them as long as the baby costume is still there, even when it's not, they can still find a way to pretend to be toddlers. That's the amazing power of fantagians.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A Daycare for the Toddlers?   Today at 7:26 am

Back to top Go down
 
A Daycare for the Toddlers?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Ideas & Support-
Jump to: