Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Continue The Story

Go down 
+16
Flynn
Nctzen127
Hibiki Kuze
o
Mr.Noah
Reese
flower
alex
Easy900
Silver
SilverBell
mich
Cherry
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
taehyung
Daisy
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:59 am

Okay~ This is how it play~

Example:

user1: Once there was....
user2: a girl playing in the
user3: park
user4: but the..

and so on~

I hope we can make a very nice story.. Little by Little I edit my Post This post and put the story we made here :3

So ill start..

'' Once There Was.....

Once there was A girl name Alicia Who Really Love To Play sports twisted her ankle while Playing the volleyball So she went to the hospital.But the expenses of the hospital is very expensive. So her parents had to pay all of their money.

And the next day. She fell of a cliff by accident.But she grew Superpowers, and flew up and away to home 9 feet tall and Her home was in the sea, because she was upside down.But then The fish in the sea all disapeared for some reason so then the birds had nothing to eat so they died.But then there was still one special bird alive so Josephine picked it up.

The bird looked at her and scowled. So Josephine put it back to the place where she saw the bird.she was still wondering how the fish dissapeared and then it lead her to thinking why that one special bird didnt die.Her mother called her to helped her in the house.She ran to her mother asking.'' Mother why should I helped you?'' she asked and grin. '' JOKE '' Okay mother ill help you''..

Her mother raised her eyebrow like excuse me?.And her mother died on the spot..she died from a surprising heart attack.Then the bird ate Josephine.The bird exploded.The house exploded.The universe exploded.Everything in existence ended.

The story ended there but then god recreated the world with fiery.The god was Josephine!.The Mesopotamian goddess killed Josephine and took the thrown.The throne became really really really bright.

Then a cupcake grew legs and walked over to the Mesopotamian goddess.The cupcake made a kingdom of candies like the one in adventure time.

once upon a time there's a girl named Ginevra,she was dancing hip hop. But then the music stops.She catches a glimpse of a figure in a mirror Then she saw Taeyeon.Taeyeon was just sitting there, staring at her dance.She freaked out.So Taeyeon started to called some police. She rushed and said "NO!" to taeyeon. Then the window exploded. The glass on the window was so brokent that you couldnt see it anymore. Then everything started to become twisted. Then a blueberry shrieked "help me!" right before it w eaten and freaked out so the blueberry fell on the ground and got sqished. Then it rained poor innocent screaming blueberries that ended up smashed. It then screamed "OWWWWW!" . Then the other blueberries had a funeral for their best friend. Then a boy appear named Taemin. Then he died and his corpse turned into snakes. Then the snakes ate bacon. When the bacon turned evil. So the snakes had a heart attack. And died, but turned into vampire snakes. The vampire snakes has bacon tails that lit up And killed everyone who came close Except for this one girl Who was already dead And then the snakes turned into. Nyan Cats that hacked all the computers in the planet Zort ( 1,000,001 miles away from Pluto).Then the girl woke up from her dream and ate some soup. The soup has a snake in it that only sang Len Kagamine music. which made the girl scream The girl yawned and went to her computer, logging in. She stretched her fingers and immediately went to fantageforum.com she scanned the recent topics. "Wow, Faith made a new topic.. A story, very interesting!" She then sat down and read Internally Unknown for the 5 minutes. Looking up at the clock she gasped, "Oh no! I'm late for school!" On her way to school, she saw Aoki Lapis. She started to run away as quick as she could She fell into a deep ditch,then someone threw a sword at her forehead causing her to black out. She found herself on the cold ground, in an unknown house then she saw a magical dog. The magical dog could talk Japanese like a Vocaloid. She had no idea what the dog was saying. Until she used google translate! So then ahe understood what the dog was saying. It was saying.... "Come to the dark side, we have cookies." Then a boy named Daniel walked in. And the girl punched him in the face because.. "Daniel" was the god of Twilight, and had come to turn her into a sparkly vampire idiot. The girl heard Daniel's last words and he said:
"Your name is Alice and you never knew it because.."
You're actually dead. You watch as Daniel dies and you burry him int he ground and sell his organs. You then barf on a cupcake which your sister eats, thinking it was frosting made of yogurt.Suddenly the cupcake starts to grow arms and spin around and walk into the sisters stomach and making her have a stomach ache. The stomachache could only be cured by eating a special doughnut so she did whatever ahe could to find the super rare doughnut that only sells once every 10 years. finally she got to the donut and saw a man eat it. half an hour later it came out in the toilet. she licked the donut and the stomach ache went away. thats when she saw a crab crawling out of a vase.. it had a special shell that no other crab had........then the crab pooped on her belly it was Actually a kawaii kitty. and the girl had to quickly take a shower Then everything died on earth but her and the kawaii kitty the girl never noticed until she left the house to go buy something. Then a girl named Demy appeared. And attacked the girl. Demy was slaughtered, blood spilling over the floor. Them a man appeared with a red cloak. They pulled the cloak off, and it was.... Miley Cyrus. She started singing an annoying song, and the girl ran. The girl looked at Miley Cyrus and got hipnotized by the song she was singing. And then Miley Cyrus pulled out a gun. "It's the end of the world!" She shrieked, aiming at the girl. The girl sighed. "Really? I didn't want to do this, but.." She said, and took out a heart-shaped box she had. Justin Huieber (I'm not a hater/fan or anything.) came out of it and Miley and Justin started singing against each-other. The girl had to shield her ears. Miley passed out because of the horrible noise and the girl trapped Justin Huieber in her box. "It always works." She said, smiling and walking away. JB went insane inside the box, clawing at the lid, trying to scratch a hole large enough to escape. The girl skipped along obliviously. "La la la la" She sang over the sound of fingernails on wood. The girl sat down on the grass and suddenly a picnic appeared, along with a man. The girl gasped. It turned out that the man was her lost brother. "Kevin?" The girl asked. "No." Kevin said, turning into a pink sparkly unicorn. "I've come to rescue Justin Beiber. Hand over the box." The girl turned pale, holding the box to her chest. The girl closed her eyes. "But I need protection!" The unicorn shape shifted into a pink sparkly dragon. "I SAID HAND IT OVER." It growled. The girl shrieked like a banshee and ran away at to speed. The pink dragon flew in circles over her. "Give me the box or die." It said, aiming a blast of rainbow fire at her. the girl gave away the box. "Take it." "Thank you for your cooperation." The pink dragon said, taking the Beiber Box and flying away. "I'm so glad to be rid of that thing. I was getting sick of listening to JB singing all night." The girl thought. Her eyes glowed pink for a few seconds. All of a sudden, another box appeared. The girl stupidly opened it. The box opened to reveal.... The One Direction dudes. Automatically they began to sing a very annoying pop song. The girl, however, was immune to the headaches she would have otherwise suffered and began to squeal and jump around like an idiot. "1D! 1D! 1D!" She said over and over. "The way you whip your hair make me overwhelmed..." the box went on and on. The girl dropped the box by accident because she was so excited. Suddenly, a loud crash was heard. The Millenium Falcon had landed right there on the pavement. Han Solo jumped out, wielding his blaster rifle. "Give me the box!" He shouted. The One Direction Dudes turned into starfish. The starfish kept on singing and singing. "NOOOOO!" The girl yelled, holding the starfish and crying. Han took the box and left. Han was trapped by a flying crepe from the sky. "Don't worry, I will save you," shouted the crepe. All you need to do is find a way to make Len Kagamine sing a song. The unicorn took the box and broke it with its horn (or however its called.) . "DIE!!" It yelled, stomping on it. It flew away, leaving a rainbow behind and went Its time to prank this girl! It thought, and turned into a cat. "HEY! LOOK! It's Nyan Cat!" The girl jumped up and down in excitement. Han fired his blaster into the crepe. But crepes cannot die, so he was stuck. "I have a bad feeling about this." He said, glowering. Meanwhile, the girl was screaming and crying at the same time. "One... Direction... YOU EVIL UNICORN!!!" She gasped, shaking her fist in the air at the disappearing rainbow. The cat was spinning around in circles in the air and falling gracefully in the ground. It smiled and said: "I want to be your pet!" It said. The Cat Was going to be a magiccal pet
whenever someone did something good the cat would give a reward but if someone did something bad the cat would give it something bad

Last edited by Miku on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:21 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:07 am

A girl name Alicia ...
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:12 am

Who Really Love To Play ....
Back to top Go down
IM MELODY'S HACKER!!!!
Featured User

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:25 am

A girl named Alicia who really loved to play sports twisted her ankle while
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:46 am

Playing the volleyball

(Btw Beaute just continue not to copy and paste it and insert your sentence just continue..)
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:48 am

So she went to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:21 am

But the expenses of the hospital is very expensive
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:25 am

So her parents had to pay all of their money.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:31 am

And the next day.
Back to top Go down

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:01 pm

She fell of a cliff by accident.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:04 pm

But she grew ___
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Superpowers, and flew up and away to home
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:05 pm

9 feet tall and
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:05 pm

Her home was in the sea, because she was upside down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:39 pm

But then The_
Back to top Go down
Easy900
Passionate Fantagian
Easy900

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:20 pm

fish in the sea all disapeared for some reason
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:40 pm

so then the birds had nothing to eat
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:46 pm

so they died. ( LOL)
Back to top Go down
Easy900
Passionate Fantagian
Easy900

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:16 pm

but then there was still one special bird alive
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Soo Josephine picked it up.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:19 pm

the bird looked at her and scowled
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:21 pm

So Josephine put it back to the place where she saw the bird.
Back to top Go down
Easy900
Passionate Fantagian
Easy900

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:25 pm

then Josephine wanted to find out why the fishes disapeared so she went on a treacherous journey
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:31 pm

she failed the journey
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Veteran Fantagian
Daisy

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:33 pm

so thats why she went home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Continue The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Continue The Story   Continue The Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Continue The Story
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next