Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Sharpsul99 wrote:
pokeranger wrote:
Well, I have a feeling Fantage might close down if they keep wanting money with ecoins. A membership is just fine.

eCoins were a bad idea for nons, well sort of, but its a good way to get eCoins if you don't have patience getting 10,000 StarS.

I hate how now it just makes everyone on Fantage the same...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1100
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:10 am

it is a browser game so now i try not to complain so much about the way the nons are treated. fantage wants money and so they introduce the ecoins. for some nons that got ecoins they are happy but for those who are an ordinary non they may complain but the old ordinary nons willl have gotten used to it.

(i dont get a word i just said ther XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fashionplate77
Rookie Fantagian


Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:22 pm

I think ecoins should be removed! It's pretty silly because the point of ecoins is so nonmembers can purchase member cloths but they have to pay for ecoins with real money, while the reason why most nonmembers dont pay for a membership is because they dont want to use real money! I also think the customization of when your first creating your avatar when you sign up should be changed to how it used to be! Now you have to pick an already made avatar!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyyang
New Fantagian


Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 16
Location : Kitty World

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:25 pm

the thing i really think is when if someone has a grudge on u or something they just report u for no apparent reason so they should have witnesses to prove it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:26 pm

kyyang wrote:
the thing i really think is when if someone has a grudge on u or something they just report u for no apparent reason so they should have witnesses to prove it

Yeah they should have witnesses.. My friend reports people for fun so i really think there should be
some witnessses..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1100
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:42 pm

[quote="Vallie"][quote="kyyang"]the thing i really think is when if someone has a grudge on u or something they just report u for no apparent reason so they should have witnesses to prove it[/quote]

Yeah they should have witnesses.. My friend reports people for fun so i really think there should be
some witnessses..[/quote]

wont fantage be listening all day to witnesses then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charmed
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 253
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Home

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:14 pm

Definetly the e-coins thing. Like, come on, now whats the point of even being a member anymore if non have ecoins to look like one! Oh yes, and i also miss the old games. i always enjoyed listening to the "Jelly Fishin" music whenever i played. now is just dumb and just not the same. And those home fashoin shows? Yea those were the best...

I have more to say but i dont feel like saying it ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sahilin
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 351
Join date : 2010-11-01
Location : Good Question.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:03 pm

I would remove the comet magazine I liked it way better the old fashion way it seems more neater and clear to understand

Also, I would take away the rating houses part because your house( on fantage) shouldn't be rated or judged on it should be unique and original and not to make people into making theyre houses more cool so people will give them 5 stars on it...

- I would remove the MEMO i liked the phone better...

- I would remove the pet town we already have a creature arena so we dont need a pet town.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nakira
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1137
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 20
Location : the groan zone

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Pets. It's irritating to see them flying all over Fantage. -.-'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lole1239
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 214
Join date : 2010-12-15
Age : 16
Location : somewhere in the world

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:20 pm

what about the tree downtown and the sing it would look a lot bigger
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameliaweekly.weebly.com
♥cherry♥
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 436
Join date : 2010-12-09
Location : Up your butt and around the corner

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:52 pm

I have three things I want to take away.
1. I want those mean members out there I AM ONLY SAYING THE MEAN MEMBERS! I want those mean members that say oh my mother at least nuvs meh.
2. I want membership taken away because alot of non members want well even more that want they pray to god that they can be members including me and I think its unfair! Sad
3. Last I want them to take away members can only get this or that. I want non member and member to be aloud to get the same things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian


Posts : 2261
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:35 am

Pets. They aren't even pets. Pets aren't supposed to be a "Gotta Catch 'Em All" thing...

And I want the Creature Arena to get popular again. That was the part that made me join, honestly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magdaleen-96.deviantart.com
LiyalaXD
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-12-18
Age : 18
Location : My house is in fantage O.o

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:36 am

Take something away, Huh!
Well I hope they take......umm....
I don't know maybe everything is fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantageguide.wordpress.com
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 5819
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 16

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:39 am

Memo- they should take away the Memo. I liked the phone better, but why write messages to your friend in just one place? Your house!

Nons vs Mems- OMG you don't know how much frustrated I am with this "war". It doesn't matter who's better! I know it hasn't been going on for a while, but still!

eCoins- yes, I agree to get rid of eCoins, even though they can be so much better than membership. If you plan to buy a membership and eCoins together, that's just a waste of money! eCoins, be gone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:25 pm

I know a lot a ppl are bashing on ecoins but in my opinion they are great I f you were smart you would buy those instead of a mem seeing that you don't have to keep paying to use your stuff just sayin
for those who buy a mem and ecoins u strike me as a little errr nvm but that is a great way to waste money
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alex
Administrator
Administrator


Posts : 23506
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 18
Location : google maps

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:45 pm

Ecoins. I meant, whats the point of being a member now. o_o And they should also remove the memo, agreed. also they should take down some games that are newer. also some new shops. i mean the place is crowded enough. andd while im talking about taking shops down, they need to remove pets. I think that they're really stupid. xP

_________________


tumblr / 내 호버크라프트는 장어로 가득 차 있어요. ㅡㅅㅡ
thank u elliot for the pic of me n my gf♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charmed
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 253
Join date : 2010-09-03
Age : 19
Location : Home

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Russia wrote:
Pets. It's irritating to see them flying all over Fantage. -.-'

YES. I can't even move where I want to half the time because "________ Pet!"
is always blocking my way -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
no
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 873
Join date : 2010-09-16
Age : 18
Location : no

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:57 pm

This is a long list... mostly because I'm contridicting people.
--
To sissy769,
I think we all wish that could be taken away, but really, think about it.
No memberships= No Fantage.
They NEED money to run the site. Where are they going to get that money if they don't have memberships?
And I'm pretty sure every way you tell me, I can contridict very well.
--
eCoins, I hate them. But basically all of these things are helping Fantage stay running.
I hate them, but you have to admit, it's a pretty good idea. Member items without having to pay every month? Besides, you can buy up to 30,000 at a time (For non members) and 60,000 for members.
--
I also agree with getting rid of pets. Oi... they're just annoying.
--
The Hall of Fame. It disgusts me.
We already have the whole fight over nons vs. mems, WHY DO WE NEED MORE COMPETETION?!
--
Again to sissy769,
How is Fantage supposed to know who the mean members are?
--
candyfan4ever,
You can't stop the nons vs. mems.
The immature idiots on Fantage aren't going to listen to that. Why? Because it's based on opinions and I'm pretty sure the Fantage creators don't care about it as long as they're making money off of members.
--
Basically I wish all the bias stuff would go away. The room rating, the party rating, the pet awards, etc.
But Fantage uses those so they can have an excuse for medals.
I don't like it, I disagree with it, but it's not stopping them, is it?
So if this stuff seriously bothers you, send an e-mail to Fantage, because sitting around complaining isn't doing anything.
As for the nons vs. mems arguement. You want to stop that?
Try talking to people on Fantage. Reason with them. But I'm pretty sure nothing going to work because, like I said before, the majority of Fantage users are immature, close-minded, brats who like to show off.
--
If this offended you in anyway possible, just quote me and I'll check up on this topic to see about it.
Or PM me.
Or just complain about it and not do anything to fix the problem.
Your choice.
Just like Fantage's problems.
Of course, if any of it was totally important to me, I would've sent Fantage an e-mail long ago. But it's not, so I didn't.
See my point? They're pixels. If you have a complaint, do something about it, quit the website, or just stand around complaining like a fool.
Smile I'm sure you're all intelligent enough to what you should do.
--
Also, my Nons vs. Mems rant. Yes, I was really ticked off about it because I had been seeing that stuff on Fantage all day. I needed to blow off some steam. But I understand that Fantage needs money to run the website. So I know there's nothing to do about it. I just avoid that kind of stuff, because it isn't worth my time. But I seriously wish they would all grow up and quit fighting.
*sigh*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dearheart1
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 472
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 18
Location : ALABAMA | Tornado Land :D |

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:14 am

@ Everyone about the pets:
I love the pets. I think it's great we have them. Fantage knew we couldn't get around them if they're in the way, that's why they made the arrows to your left and right. Also, you can use the arrows on your keyboard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://daba.medianewsonline.com/
Fantasygirl
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 254
Join date : 2011-03-19
Age : 20
Location : The computer, silly!

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Bearcatt wrote:
Russia wrote:
Pets. It's irritating to see them flying all over Fantage. -.-'

YES. I can't even move where I want to half the time because "________ Pet!"
is always blocking my way -.-

I hate pets too even though I have all of them. -.- Call me a hypocrite if you wish. I just want to level up. ^.^ Anywayz, I only joined Fantage for the Creature Arena back in the day. It used to be so popular, and now it's empty thanks to the Pet Town. :/ I actually think that ecoins are okay, because to get rare items I'm too lazy to get 1o,ooo stars. :-P I miss the old fantage I was a member since 2oo8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://coolstorybro.forumotion.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:55 pm

sissy769 wrote:
I have three things I want to take away.
1. I want those mean members out there I AM ONLY SAYING THE MEAN MEMBERS! I want those mean members that say oh my mother at least nuvs meh.
2. I want membership taken away because alot of non members want well even more that want they pray to god that they can be members including me and I think its unfair! Sad
3. Last I want them to take away members can only get this or that. I want non member and member to be aloud to get the same things.

1Don't understand(sorry just wasn't clear to me)
2If fantage doesn't make money what do you think will happen?
3 That's the point of money making/membership they entice you with pretty things to get you to buy the product

sorry just had to comment on that they seemed to really just irk me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LinkKirby
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-04-26
Age : 18
Location : Da Soul Society

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:09 pm

i rememeber in the old fantage they didn't have weird ppl do those stupid contest! I'm talkin really old fanatge!


Fantage has changed and I really think the old one is way better! There is way more stuff I can rant about NEW fantage but then this would be a really long comment...I mean REALLY LONG!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:12 pm

sissy769 wrote:
I have three things I want to take away.
1. I want those mean members out there I AM ONLY SAYING THE MEAN MEMBERS! I want those mean members that say oh my mother at least nuvs meh.
2. I want membership taken away because alot of non members want well even more that want they pray to god that they can be members including me and I think its unfair! Sad
3. Last I want them to take away members can only get this or that. I want non member and member to be aloud to get the same things.

You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine:

1. Fantage can't take time to go through, read members' chat records and kick people off. It would take way too much time. Plus, it's rude that only members can be kicked off for being mean, and honestly, I'm positive that Fantage would much rather take off nons (people who don't pay them) than members who do.

2. No membership= no money= cheap ads all over Fantage. 'Nuff said.

3. Nobody would buy membership and Fantage would crash and burn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
claire3699
New Fantagian


Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:03 am

Im a mem, and to be honest with you, im one f the nicest members i know. Smile
1- They would rather take off ALL the nons than the mem because, well nons dnt pay them. Members is the hole reason Fantage is still up and running
2Trust me u can have 1,000,000,000 people complain about taking away membership, and they woulnt do it.
3- That, I kind of agree on. But then, They would not make money beause no one would want anything that was mem because they probably already have it (if that makes sense thats not really how i tried to word it) Well because they could get it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relora
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6776
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 19
Location : Define "Location"

PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:57 am

clair who are you even observing?(I know who you are commenting on but not everyone will know)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?   Today at 5:35 am

Back to top Go down
 
Do you think something should be removed from Fantage?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Justice removed!
» Story cutscenes removed from SSB4 due to internet leak
» Is the chatbox removed?
» Hot Toys Battery Leakage
» Asking For Vip [Removed-not active]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Ideas & Support-
Jump to: