Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
melonwater
New Fantagian


Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-12-24
Age : 14
Location : (´・ω・`)

PostSubject: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:00 pm

Welcome to my pixel/gif shop!^^
I like making pixels so I opened up my own pixel shop!
Don't expect everything to be perfect kay? silent
You can choose to have it animated or not,shaded or not,colored or not,you have control of it completely.
My animations are sometimes poor,but let's say I at least tried.>:<
Example(s):
Spoiler:
 

More examples will be added soon.
Just fill out the form below!(BTW I can't really do human well so don't expect the best)


Spoiler:
 
If you want you can work here if you want!(With permission first of course!)
Workers:
Spoiler:
 

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
I can only put up to 3-5 orders at a time!Please be patient

1-Nyan Cat
2-Clockwork Invention
3-Christmas Tree
4-
5-

Sometimes I'll add things to your order that you didn't want,like blinking or something.>:<


Last edited by melonwater on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frost
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6172
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 15
Location : hell

PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:04 pm


What you want: A cupcake
Colors or no colors:(If you want colors please state what colors you want. Colors. Could you make the cake part pink, with rainbow colored sprinkles? and the bottom brown?
Shaded or not: Shaded.
Animated or not:(If you want it to be animated please state what kind of animation. Not animates
Additional:(Other,Ect) N/A
Who you want the pixel be done by:(The only choice now is melonwater....) melonwater
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
melonwater
New Fantagian


Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-12-24
Age : 14
Location : (´・ω・`)

PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:09 pm

Frost wrote:

What you want: A cupcake
Colors or no colors:(If you want colors please state what colors you want. Colors. Could you make the cake part pink, with rainbow colored sprinkles? and the bottom brown?
Shaded or not: Shaded.
Animated or not:(If you want it to be animated please state what kind of animation. Not animates
Additional:(Other,Ect) N/A
Who you want the pixel be done by:(The only choice now is melonwater....) melonwater
I'll get on this right away!It might depend on how long it'll take by the time I have today!
Thanks for order'in ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
melonwater
New Fantagian


Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-12-24
Age : 14
Location : (´・ω・`)

PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Frost wrote:

What you want: A cupcake
Colors or no colors:(If you want colors please state what colors you want. Colors. Could you make the cake part pink, with rainbow colored sprinkles? and the bottom brown?
Shaded or not: Shaded.
Animated or not:(If you want it to be animated please state what kind of animation. Not animates
Additional:(Other,Ect) N/A
Who you want the pixel be done by:(The only choice now is melonwater....) melonwater
Here's your pixel!

Sorry it's tiny....Here's the transparent version if you want:

Hope you like it!^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:40 pm

What you want: Len Kagamine
Colors or no colors:(If you want colors please state what colors you want. Colors Len Kagamine would be like. Yellow, black pants, white headphones, white shirt...
Shaded or not: Up to you
Animated or not:(If you want it to be animated please state what kind of animation. NO Animation
Additional:(Other,Ect)
left one?:
 
Who you want the pixel be done by:(The only choice now is melonwater....) melonwater

I love your name :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
melonwater
New Fantagian


Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-12-24
Age : 14
Location : (´・ω・`)

PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
What you want: Len Kagamine
Colors or no colors:(If you want colors please state what colors you want. Colors Len Kagamine would be like. Yellow, black pants, white headphones, white shirt...
Shaded or not: Up to you
Animated or not:(If you want it to be animated please state what kind of animation. NO Animation
Additional:(Other,Ect)
left one?:
 
Who you want the pixel be done by:(The only choice now is melonwater....) melonwater

I love your name :3

I kind of updated the form with transparent and size.
I'm not a pro at 50x50 small anime pixels so is 100x100-150x150 a good size for your Len pixel?
This one might take a day or 2. :>
Thanks^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
char
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6313
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 17
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:47 pm

melonwater wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
What you want: Len Kagamine
Colors or no colors:(If you want colors please state what colors you want. Colors Len Kagamine would be like. Yellow, black pants, white headphones, white shirt...
Shaded or not: Up to you
Animated or not:(If you want it to be animated please state what kind of animation. NO Animation
Additional:(Other,Ect)
left one?:
 
Who you want the pixel be done by:(The only choice now is melonwater....) melonwater

I love your name :3

I kind of updated the form with transparent and size.
I'm not a pro at 50x50 small anime pixels so is 100x100-150x150 a good size for your Len pixel?
This one might take a day or 2. :>
Thanks^^

Take your time! lol and that is a good size
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:07 pm

What you want: A chubby hummingbird
Colors or no colors:(If you want colors please state what colors you want.: emerald green, yellow orange, white, ruby red
Shaded or not: yes please
Animated or not:(If you want it to be animated please state what kind of animation.) Animated, eyes blinking
Additional:(Other,Ect) Make it round
Who you want the pixel be done by:(The only choice now is melonwater....)Melonwater
Transparent or not: Transparent of course
Size:(Small:50x50-100x100 Medium:101x101-400x400 Large:401x401 and up: 100x100
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
frost
Hero Fantagian


Posts : 6172
Join date : 2012-06-02
Age : 15
Location : hell

PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:26 am

melonwater wrote:
Frost wrote:

What you want: A cupcake
Colors or no colors:(If you want colors please state what colors you want. Colors. Could you make the cake part pink, with rainbow colored sprinkles? and the bottom brown?
Shaded or not: Shaded.
Animated or not:(If you want it to be animated please state what kind of animation. Not animates
Additional:(Other,Ect) N/A
Who you want the pixel be done by:(The only choice now is melonwater....) melonwater
Here's your pixel!

Sorry it's tiny....Here's the transparent version if you want:

Hope you like it!^^
Thank you! I love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.instagram.com/yoichi._.s/
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian


Posts : 8763
Join date : 2011-12-04
Age : 14
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:32 am

What you want:a shark
Colors or no colors:(If you want colors please state what colors you want.)Grey for the main color, and you can fit any colors in if you would like.
Shaded or not:I want it shaded please.
Animated or not:(If you want it to be animated please state what kind of animation.)No thanks.
Additional:(Other,Ect)Please don't make the shark look mean. Most of them are actually friendly.
Who you want the pixel be done by:(The only choice now is melonwater....)melonwater
Transparent or not:transparent
Size:(Small:50x50-100x100 Medium:101x101-400x400 Large:401x401 and up)You choose.

I will order again soon. I just love these.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Today at 6:47 am

Back to top Go down
 
Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]
» *+*+*+*+Uday and Bloom's Awesome Shop+*+*+*+* NOW OPEN
» Abbie Bright's Craft Shop Now Open!
» Just chilling ( open)
» Open certificate?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Creations :: Creation Shops-
Jump to: