Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
melonwater
New Fantagian
melonwater

Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open] Empty
PostSubject: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:00 pm

Welcome to my pixel/gif shop!^^
I like making pixels so I opened up my own pixel shop!
Don't expect everything to be perfect kay? silent
You can choose to have it animated or not,shaded or not,colored or not,you have control of it completely.
My animations are sometimes poor,but let's say I at least tried.>:<
Example(s):
Spoiler:

More examples will be added soon.
Just fill out the form below!(BTW I can't really do human well so don't expect the best)

Spoiler:
If you want you can work here if you want!(With permission first of course!)
Workers:
Spoiler:

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
I can only put up to 3-5 orders at a time!Please be patient

1-Nyan Cat
2-Clockwork Invention
3-Christmas Tree
4-
5-

Sometimes I'll add things to your order that you didn't want,like blinking or something.>:<

Last edited by melonwater on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:04 pm

What you want: A cupcake
Colors or no colors:(If you want colors please state what colors you want. Colors. Could you make the cake part pink, with rainbow colored sprinkles? and the bottom brown?
Shaded or not: Shaded.
Animated or not:(If you want it to be animated please state what kind of animation. Not animates
Additional:(Other,Ect) N/A
Who you want the pixel be done by:(The only choice now is melonwater....) melonwater
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
melonwater
New Fantagian
melonwater

PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:09 pm

Frost wrote:

Colors or no colors:(If you want colors please state what colors you want. Colors. Could you make the cake part pink, with rainbow colored sprinkles? and the bottom brown?
Animated or not:(If you want it to be animated please state what kind of animation. Not animates
Who you want the pixel be done by:(The only choice now is melonwater....) melonwater
I'll get on this right away!It might depend on how long it'll take by the time I have today!
Thanks for order'in ^^
Back to top Go down
melonwater
New Fantagian
melonwater

PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:34 pm

Frost wrote:

Here's your pixel!
Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open] Non_fa10
Sorry it's tiny....Here's the transparent version if you want:
Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open] Iaza1312
Hope you like it!^^
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:40 pm

What you want: Len Kagamine
Colors or no colors:(If you want colors please state what colors you want. Colors Len Kagamine would be like. Yellow, black pants, white headphones, white shirt...
Shaded or not: Up to you
Animated or not:(If you want it to be animated please state what kind of animation. NO Animation
Additional:(Other,Ect)
left one?:

I love your name :3
Back to top Go down
melonwater
New Fantagian
melonwater

PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Nyan Cat wrote:
Colors or no colors:(If you want colors please state what colors you want. Colors Len Kagamine would be like. Yellow, black pants, white headphones, white shirt...
Animated or not:(If you want it to be animated please state what kind of animation. NO Animation
left one?:

I kind of updated the form with transparent and size.
I'm not a pro at 50x50 small anime pixels so is 100x100-150x150 a good size for your Len pixel?
This one might take a day or 2. :>
Thanks^^
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:47 pm

melonwater wrote:
Nyan Cat wrote:
left one?:

I kind of updated the form with transparent and size.
I'm not a pro at 50x50 small anime pixels so is 100x100-150x150 a good size for your Len pixel?
This one might take a day or 2. :>
Thanks^^

Take your time! lol and that is a good size
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:07 pm

What you want: A chubby hummingbird
Colors or no colors:(If you want colors please state what colors you want.: emerald green, yellow orange, white, ruby red
Shaded or not: yes please
Animated or not:(If you want it to be animated please state what kind of animation.) Animated, eyes blinking
Additional:(Other,Ect) Make it round
Who you want the pixel be done by:(The only choice now is melonwater....)Melonwater
Transparent or not: Transparent of course
Size:(Small:50x50-100x100 Medium:101x101-400x400 Large:401x401 and up: 100x100
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:26 am

melonwater wrote:
Frost wrote:

Here's your pixel!
Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open] Non_fa10
Sorry it's tiny....Here's the transparent version if you want:
Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open] Iaza1312
Hope you like it!^^
Thank you! I love it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:32 am

What you want:a shark
Colors or no colors:(If you want colors please state what colors you want.)Grey for the main color, and you can fit any colors in if you would like.
Shaded or not:I want it shaded please.
Animated or not:(If you want it to be animated please state what kind of animation.)No thanks.
Additional:(Other,Ect)Please don't make the shark look mean. Most of them are actually friendly.
Who you want the pixel be done by:(The only choice now is melonwater....)melonwater
Transparent or not:transparent
Size:(Small:50x50-100x100 Medium:101x101-400x400 Large:401x401 and up)You choose.

I will order again soon. I just love these.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]   Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melonwater's Pixel/Gif. Shop![Status:Open]
Page 1 of 1