Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.


Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inUsergroups


Share | 
 

 What the heck?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: What the heck?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:33 am

Now, the stars you get for fruit stack are cut in HALF. I would get 120 stars, now I get 60?! Gee, thanks Fantage! With your items getting so overpriced this really helps!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 237
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 18
Location : Over there

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:36 am

lol:P wow. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:40 am

I just got 11 STARS for winning!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 237
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 18
Location : Over there

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:44 am

wow wtf?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorena
Devoted Fantagian


Posts : 594
Join date : 2010-01-28
Location : Up your nose

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:55 am

Ikr Essi, with all the overpriced items, to me this is crap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soccer4lifeyo
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 237
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 18
Location : Over there

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:48 am

agreed. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake12
Junior Fantagian


Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-05-04
Age : 19
Location : JAKE12, OHIO!

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:59 am

yeah, fantage has been getting really pricey,
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.www.com
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:29 pm

Thats for you guys to buy ecoins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heartsNARIA
Regular Fantagian


Posts : 226
Join date : 2010-02-10
Age : 19
Location : You dun need to kno... STALKERS! :P

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Yeah, They are going like money crazy, They just want everyone's money so they made the ecoins so you will have to BUY your clothes with them. =\ It's not fair, There doing it just so the company can make more money, It really sucks, Lots of websites are going money crazy right now.. It's pathetic. Buy yeah... That's how Fantage is now a days... one day i bet to be able to play you will have to be a member =\
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Haruhisuzumiyaftw
Vatt
Senior Fantagian


Posts : 499
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 20
Location : Pizza Land

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Anaira wrote:
Thats for you guys to buy ecoins.

Omg, that sounds sooo true!!!! like whoa!

OoOoO~Vatt~OoOoO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloobu
Dedicated Fantagian


Posts : 1100
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:24 pm

O.O good thing i didnt take a liking to fruit stack but yeah srsly meanie fantage Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Err, mace isnt part of the fantage staff, he can't do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:30 pm

I don't even play fruit stack, but that's plain dumb. Maybe email fantage? but i dunno if thats gonna work out though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Anaira wrote:
Thats for you guys to buy ecoins.

Wow. o.o Who does Fantage take us for?

But I've noticed the price of items have gone down a little...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valval
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1994
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : rainbow road♥

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:37 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
Anaira wrote:
Thats for you guys to buy ecoins.

Wow. o.o Who does Fantage take us for?

But I've noticed the price of items have gone down a little...

Fantage's outfits have sales like, every 6 months. They should have sales every month! the last sale was the ski clothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/theanimalcrossingfangroup
FreedoM 4EVA
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1680
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 19
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:24 am

Anaira wrote:
Thats for you guys to buy ecoins.

It could be true!! Fantage changed somewhat in things!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 936
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : Some where in a parallel universe

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:04 am

Now that is just plain wrong, I mean rlly? Cutting down stars, raising prices its like the real-world economy thats going down is coming to the internet. (doesnt it seem like that?) ppl dont want to pay the money cuz of the economy crisis so thats probably y fantage is cutting low. But still keeping the prices high? No, thats not right they should do something about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CakeBossLover
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1772
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 16
Location : In The Wonderful Fantagain World!

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:03 am

Yea it's like really!! I Was playing buzzer beater a couple months ago and i got 50 points at the end of the game and i got 200 starz but now if i get that same score i get 126 starz thats bull! plain bull!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nicki445fantage.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:34 pm

kiki424 wrote:
Now that is just plain wrong, I mean rlly? Cutting down stars, raising prices its like the real-world economy thats going down is coming to the internet. (doesnt it seem like that?) ppl dont want to pay the money cuz of the economy crisis so thats probably y fantage is cutting low. But still keeping the prices high? No, thats not right they should do something about that.

The problem is that buying is good for the economy, believe it or not. The employers make enough money to afford the workers. If pepole keep being tightwads, then this isn't going to get any better.

But yeah, it's wrong that they are doing this...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiki424
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 936
Join date : 2010-01-26
Location : Some where in a parallel universe

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:01 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
kiki424 wrote:
Now that is just plain wrong, I mean rlly? Cutting down stars, raising prices its like the real-world economy thats going down is coming to the internet. (doesnt it seem like that?) ppl dont want to pay the money cuz of the economy crisis so thats probably y fantage is cutting low. But still keeping the prices high? No, thats not right they should do something about that.

The problem is that buying is good for the economy, believe it or not. The employers make enough money to afford the workers. If pepole keep being tightwads, then this isn't going to get any better.

But yeah, it's wrong that they are doing this...


thats true but thats they reason y the economy is down cuz ppl r being tightwads its like "the circle of life" thingy. But wat fantage is doing is not smart lowing the amount of stars + expensive things=not smart things to do. i mean its one or the other-raise amount of stars or lower the cost in things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trash
Loyal Fantagian


Posts : 1685
Join date : 2010-01-31
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 pm

honestly, fantage is not being very smart at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:12 pm

I just hope they don't screw up 330-stars-a-game-with-double-coupon Splash.

Gosh darn, I once made 15,000 stars playing fruit stack, BEFORE the double star coupons were even invented. Now what Fantage? Now what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpsul99
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 755
Join date : 2010-06-10
Location : Dark Village

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:50 pm

SjeeshBack wrote:
I just hope they don't screw up 330-stars-a-game-with-double-coupon Splash.

Gosh darn, I once made 15,000 stars playing fruit stack, BEFORE the double star coupons were even invented. Now what Fantage? Now what?

I strongly and highly doubt you made 15,000 StarS doing that...

and guys, this is to get people to buy eCoins, like Anaira said. Even thogh some people might just drop everything and quit, they can make mney! Cheer up guys, they're are a lot of cheep things on Fantage and lots of things are free. Be happy you're a premium member!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kandi
Passionate Fantagian


Posts : 852
Join date : 2010-03-03
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:09 am

Sharpsul99 wrote:
SjeeshBack wrote:
I just hope they don't screw up 330-stars-a-game-with-double-coupon Splash.

Gosh darn, I once made 15,000 stars playing fruit stack, BEFORE the double star coupons were even invented. Now what Fantage? Now what?

I strongly and highly doubt you made 15,000 StarS doing that...

and guys, this is to get people to buy eCoins, like Anaira said. Even thogh some people might just drop everything and quit, they can make mney! Cheer up guys, they're are a lot of cheep things on Fantage and lots of things are free. Be happy you're a premium member!

I'm not talking about one game. I'm saying, over a period of time.

But if people spend that much money on Fantage, there are bound to be some really good things happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
artemis131
New Fantagian


Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 16
Location : Fantage Forum of course!!

PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:31 pm

What's the point of Ecoins? Why can't you just buy membership? Besides IT'S NOT FAIR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What the heck?   Today at 9:33 am

Back to top Go down
 
What the heck?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» food, oh, heck yes. :D [moon]
» Sony president confirms it
» What the heck am I doing wrong?
» How the heck are people accessing G Rank Alatreon early?
» Why the heck is Waluigi so short in this game?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantage Forum :: Fantage :: Fantage Discussion-
Jump to: