Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Us Against The World APPS

Go down 
+7
Oliver
taehyung
Harry
Silver
aimi
dewey decimal system
Mr.Noah
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Us Against The World APPS Empty
PostSubject: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:07 pm

First RP EVER PLZ JOIN D:

You & Your Partner are always together non-stop,you always go to each others and have sleep overs and cherish every moment together till one mysterious day...The President of Mysteria has sentenced you and your best mate to enter the deadly games.You and your friend have to fight for your lives in the Woods.Fulled with creatures such as Mutated Wolves, Piranhas,Explosives,Deadly Fairies, Poisonous Bugs,etc.Will you survive the fight?Will you come out alone?

Please,follow these rules:
No Writing 1 sentance replies how will reply to this?:I sat down on the chair and began to think.
You CAN write in 1st person,but please put your characters name at the top of your reply?For example
Carlie Moore:
(reply here)
When your in a fight with someone or a player who's gotten chosen to participate in the Death Game.Please give the other player to fight back/No killing players without permission.
PM someone to be your partner/best friend.It can be with GIRL/GIRL BFF'S OR GIRL/BOY BFF'S.I recommend Boy and Girl best friends.
Romance is allowed but don't go over pg-13.

APPS:
Name:
Best Friend?:
Story:
Personality:
Picture/Description:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY APP:
Name:Oliver Reid
Best Friend?: Rachel Parillo (Rin's Character)
Story:Oliver comes from a poor family,he always goes outside and ventures in to the woods hunting and trading with people around his village.He hated the economy so much,they don't give a crap about what the people in the village do/did.
Personality:Oliver is very smart,but can be very bossy sometimes,he likes to draw and paint and paint walls for people who want him to for 10 dollars.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Noah on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:20 pm

WOOP WOOP THIS IS LIKE HUNGER GAMES
(sorry for caps abuse. I just love the HG series, omg...)
Name: Celeste Knight
Best Friend?: Eden Loose (ChristmasPerfume6's character.)
Story: Celeste had pretty much grown up her whole life alone except for her best friend. Her mother had died shortly after giving birth and her father was abusive.
Personality: She is usually quiet and she doesn't trust people easily, but most people are scared of her anyways. You see, because of her past, she had became a tough and strong person. But around her best friend that is different. Celeste and her best friend always have fun together, and she tells her best friend anything. She will do whatever it takes to protect her best friend. Celeste is also a very smart girl, and is quick at noticing things.
Picture/Description: She is covered in bruises, scrapes, cuts, and scars and wears an eye patch covering one eye that became so bloodshot the whole thing turned red. These injuries are from her abusive dad. Her other eye is a clear, bright aqua. She has dark auburn, flowing long hair with bangs and big eyes, thick eyelashes, a small nose, thin lips, and small ears. She blushes a lot for some reason and she is very tall and skinny. She usually wears jeans and a paint splattered hoodie with brightly colored converse.
If it werent for her father, she would be beautiful...

Last edited by Silent Night on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:20 pm

This sounds like the Hunger Games lol.

Name: Eden Loose
Best Friend?: Celeste Knight (Silent Night)
Story: Eden has always loved adventure. The oldest child in a large, middle-class family, Eden does a lot of work around the house like cooking and making sure her siblings are not making trouble. When she was free from work, she would run out and hang with her friends. But at night, she would open her adventure novels and go on a adventure like she's always wanted to do.
Personality: Eden's always excited and positive. A bit stubborn, Eden loves adventures. But looks can be deceiving, because Eden's actually really smart even when she looks like the biggest idiot in the world. She's also a tomboy and a bit selfish.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by ChristmasPerfume6 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

APPS:
Name: Silvia
Best Friend?:who is blackjack? O.o
Story: Her family was mildly rich they liked to go down by the beach. If they stood up more for themselves she wouldn't probally going to the death place but whatever. Her family is a very lucky family they are always finding something.
Personality: Harsh, stubborn, nice if you know her better
Picture/Description: black hair, brown eyes, brown shoes, purple shirt, black pants

Last edited by ~Winterful~ on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:21 pm

Everyone is accepted (: OKAY,now its time to PM each other for a best friend :3 ill start when at least 5 people join or more.

Is it okay if I pair you up with someone?
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Name: Rachel Parillo
Best Friend?: Oliver Reid
Story: She's always been that one girl who you can't stand. It may be because of her attitude or the way she goes out of her way to be the best at everything. Whatever it is, not many people liked Rachel when she was growing up. Oliver was her only friend, and to this day she has trouble understanding why he would want to be friends with her. Her looks can be deceiving. On the outside Rachel looks like your average girly-girl, but she's a tomboy at heart.
Personality: Rude, gets jealous easily, bold, outgoing, cruel to enemies.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:

I love The Hunger Games (:
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:30 pm

Name: Ginevra Dawn
Best Friend?: Clark Jones
Story: Ginevra is a poor kid,who's father is dead and her mom in a depression.She hunts for her family with her best friend,Clark, to let her family not starve to death and takes care of her younger sister, Rose, who she loves a lot.She hates the economy for not give a lot of attention to their village like others.
Personality: Scary, Dull, Lonely, Always put a fake smile, sneaky, secretive, sly, kind, adventurous, brave, and mean to who are mean to her.
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by L.O.L on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:26 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:35 pm

I'll be asigning you a best friend if you don't mind?
Okay here is the asignment~
Us against the world RP characters:
Oliver Reid~Best friends with Rachel~Rin
Celeste Knight~Best friends with~ChristmasPerfume
Silvia~Best friends with~BlackJack
Rachel Parillo~Best friends with~Noah ~Me!!!!
Ginevra Dawn~Best friends with~Oliver Smile

I'm gonna start okay?

Last edited by Noah on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:51 pm

Name: Clark Jones
Best Friend?: Ginerva Dawn
Story: He grew up in a rich family, and as he was the only child he was, well, spoiled. He didn't mind it, but never really liked it, either. He didn't care a lot about anything, really, and kept to himself at school, avoiding people and simply playing around with things he found on the playground. Someone decided to come talk to him when he was around twelve, and has considered that person his best friend ever since.
Personality: He's a bit odd, dull and distant, mumbling to himself often about things. He's not very talkative or adventurous, and though he's actually very stupid bookwise, he's a genius streetwise and knows how to use guns well. He's brave in the way that he doesn't show concern to do anything, but when it comes to verbal abuse he's very mentally weak. He's also not that good at sports. Concentrates extremely well, focusing on his surroundings amazingly. Kind of a mixed partner, as he can handle strong weapons and is pretty brave, but is awful at hand to hand combat and insults hurt him hard.
Picture/Description: Very tall for his age, dark brown eyes and tan skin. Black, curly hair that reaches to below his chin. He's thin and has light freckles and buck teeth. He's lanky, honestly, and very messy looking. Wears a grey trenchcoat and black boots. Quite weird looking as well.

Last edited by Oliver on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Ollie your paired up with L.O.L lets begin the RP!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:48 pm

((( I'm gonna join! But I don't know if I can get a "best friend". Is my character allowed to go "solo" or does she need to have a best friend? I'm gonna do my app anyway, and not RP until Noah says it's okay that she can be solo, or until she can get a best friend. )))

Name: Melody Cooper (I keep on using that last name xD )
Best Friend?: Anastasia "Ana" Stoddard (Relora's Character)
Story: Melody has always wanted to be a thief growing up. Her mother says it's not fun to be one, but Melody is determined to become an expert thief- steal things without getting caught.
Personality: Melody has a "thievius" personality. She's sneaky, quiet, and can fight quite well. She can run really fast because there are some animals/people she needs to run away from.
Picture/Description: Us Against The World APPS Melody12

((( Too much Sly Cooper video-gaming is rotting my brain xD )))

Last edited by Midnighter Cooper on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:58 pm

Name: Anastasia "Ana" stoddard
Best Friend: Melody Cooper
Story: Anastasia, or Ana, has always been involved with formal affairs. Her parents are the best bankers at this point in time and she has always been there for them. However wealthy they may be her dad's stinginess and pessimistic mindset have always kept her cuddled in her mothers eyes. She is a clever girl and knows a great deal about hand to hand combat (for people were always out to get her father and mother and her). She always carries a pocket knife with he (don't tell the school) and she adores thinking positively ( in an effort to save her self from her father's negativity).
Personality: Ana is vey encouraging towards others and always have a positive comment in mind. She is very login and caring and prefers to only fight when neccessary. She can be very frugal like her mother and stingy like her father and because of this she has become good with money. She's courageous and charismatic and prefers to be working instead of flirting.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Relora on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:25 pm

You don't need a best friend but its better off that way (: If you do then Relora can be your best friend.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Noah wrote:
You don't need a best friend but its better off that way (: If you do then Relora can be your best friend.

Yes Be my friend midnight! We can conquer the work together~
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:38 pm

Relora wrote:
Noah wrote:

Yes Be my friend midnight! We can conquer the work together~

Alright, that's fine with me x3
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Alright,you guys can start RP'ing now
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:34 pm

I just got on the laptop. :< But I'll join, but as a solo since no one else joined. ;n;

Name: Chihiro Rose
Best Friend?: N/A
Story: Chihiro looks innocent/cute looking but she's actually rebel - like. Though she likes making people laugh and be happy, it makes her happy. But Chihiro is mostly mean, rude, and demanding towards people. She's independant and is a spartan type of teacher. Not many people like her since she's weird and is a loner, she rarely gets friends and probably never will. When she was fourteen Chihiro had a crush for the first time, but when she was rejected she was heartbroken and probably will stop herself from having a crush towards a person. And when that happened she could't stop crying for many days, it shows that she has cried too much because her eyes are light-ish pink at times. Chihiro is also very proffesional at any martial arts and with any weapon, she carries many weapons and you might not even tell.
Personality: Rebel - like, 'cute' , brave, outgoing, likes making people laugh, rude, and a bit mean
Picture/Description:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:14 pm

Name: Niameliet
Best Friend?: None, yet.
Story: She was bullied as a kid because she'd struggle to fit in and wouldn't do anything about it due to her personality. She'd let herself get beaten up multiple times, and would still be too shy to ask for help or stand up for herself. She eventually grew out of that stage with the help of her mother who was always by her side, became a stronger person, and switched to a private school a few months after she turned eleven. If you ask her about her past, she'll shrug and say: "I wasn't the normal kind of kid, but I'm proud of what I've become." Unless your her best friend, then she'll tell you the whole story.
Personality: She was shy and delicate as a kid, so she was an easy target for bullying. She's still shy, but not as much as before. She stands up for her friends and will be aggressive and violent if it means protection. She's sensitive and can be touched with sad stories. She's an expert in crafting all types if useful items with the fewest of materials and will keep a smile on her face, it doesn't matter how hard the situation she is in is. She'll never ever cheat, because she knows she is such a bad liar that she won't get away with more than a punishment.
Picture/Description: Long straight lightpink hair she dyed when she turned twelve. Her mother thought that it was crazy but had to get used to it after she dyed it without her permission. Lightblue eyes, often wears different-colored contacts, tan skin and blushy cheeks. She usually wears her hair in a side braid, her bangs to the side and a white butterfly-shaped clip on the end of it. She has a short neck, really small pink lips, small nose and big, cute eyes with long and curly black eyelashes. She has freckles on her cheeks.

I'm not too late, I hope. Kiyoko, do you want to be my partner?
[b][url][/url]

Last edited by Lin on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:23 pm

Lin wrote:
I'm not too late, I hope. Kiyoko, do you want to be my parner?

Sure, let's say she met her back at the train and became friends easily. :]] But remember she's hard to get along with and is very independent. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Us Against The World APPS   Us Against The World APPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Us Against The World APPS
Page 1 of 1