Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))

Go down 
+2
Reese
Squirtle
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:29 am

"Might," Servine replied. "And I can't use fly," she sighed. "Let's try looking for a friendly giant pokemon, I guess."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:30 pm

"Okay, lets go!" Squirtle said. He looked for a Pokemon that could use fly, and found some. "Hello, can you help me?" Squirtle asked a giant Pokemon. But the Pokemon there did not looks so friendly. "I will go ask some more I guess" Then squirtle walked again. "Hey, I think I found one!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:39 pm

All of a sudden, a giant Starraivia flew out of the sky. "Jump on my back and I will take you to the nearest stop." Oshawott climbed on it's wings.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:42 pm

"Okay" Squirtle said as he jumped on the Pokemons back. "Finally, we found a nice one" He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:46 pm

The wind blew softly thorough the trees. Oshawott felt very relaxed. After a while, the Starravia took landing and let everyone down on the ground to rest for a while. "I think that was the coolest ride ever!" Oshawott exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:10 pm

Squirtle nodded. "Now lets go, I can't wait to see if there really is treasure!" He said.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:13 pm

"Wait for me!"

Blaze climbed up and held on to the feathers. "Now i can feel what its like to be a flying type. Lets go!" She breathed fire in the air and the staravia flew. The wind blew in her face and her tails were flying all over the place. "Sorry!" She moved to the right, where the dots were going.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:50 pm

Oshawott caught up with Squirtle and Blaze. "I think the dots say we have to swim through a river, cross the Pokemon bridge, and into Kanto."
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 am

"What if we can't swim?" Servine asked them. "I'll probably drown."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:07 pm

"I am a water type, so I am fine. Maybe we could find some material to make something to float on?" Squirtle said.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Oshawott used shell attack to carve a wooden boat. "Blaze, Servine, and Espeon will ride this boat. Squirtle and I will swim." Oshawott dove into the the river and started to paddle her tail.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:30 pm

Squirtle went in, and started swimming, but went slow so the other pokemon on the boat could catch up.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Oshawott kept on swimming through the river, when she felt something beneath her feet, moving and swirling.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:28 pm

"Hey look, a tube! How ironic." Blaze pat the bird and jumped on from 60 feet high in the air. Scary but fun. She saw something swirling around oshawott...

"OH NO! A whirlpool!" She grabbed on to Oshawott.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:44 pm

Woosh! The water swirled around the team furiously. Oshawott grabbed on to the rock and held on tight as possible.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:45 pm

"Grab hold of me!" She held Oshawott's hand, but the whirlpool grew and grew.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:47 pm

Oshawott gripped on tight to Blaze. "Surf!" Oshawott made a tidal wave. "Quick, ride it," Oshawott shouted, grabbing the boat.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:49 pm

"Crap... i hate water!!!" She took a deep breath. "Oh well!" She closed her eyes tight and rode the wave. "Crap! Water! Bleh!" She struggled to ride the wave. "Hey, i thought only Samurott can use the move Surf."
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:51 pm

"Well, I have an everstone with me. Come on, lets go find shelter and something to eat." Since the boat was beyond repair, Oshawott swan with Blaze on her back to the nearest island, Cinnabar Island. (Jhoto or Kanto I forget waaa)
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:55 pm

(Kanto)

She struggled back to the sand. and coughed. "I hate water." She wiggled like a dog and shook all the water out."Yeah, i think theres a shelter nearby." She walked into something leading to a road. There was a sign. It said:

Welcome to Kanto!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:57 pm

"Kanto!" Oshawott danced in excitement. "Please follow me, I sense a trainer that can help us."
Along the path, a girl with a pretty pink pokemon hat, an accessory bag, and dressed in pigtails saw Oshawott and Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Squirtle saw the trainer. He looked back at the pokemon, and was very suprised to see another human.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Blaze squinted and saw a girl at the pokemon center. She squinted tight. A girl... with brown hair... a rainbow tee...

"MOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!"

Blaze screamed and ran into the arms of her trainer.

"Woah, crazy vulpix here!" The trainer said.

But suddenly Molly saw her bandana.

"BLAZIE!"

They hugged eachother for a while, Blaze rubbing her and licking her.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:39 pm

Oshawott smiled happily. "We need some shelter here, and we heard there was treasure in Kanto."
The girl laughed. "You guys are all so cute! There is a dark cave here, but lets find something to dry you up. Pokemon are so wet these days!"
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Blaze walked with Molly to Oshawott and the others. "Oshawott, Molly! Molly, oshawott!" She introduced molly to her/him (i forget if your a boy or girl Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))   Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP)) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Island of the giant pokemon ((Privet RP))
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next