Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

How do you download brushes to Paint tool sai ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

How do you download brushes to Paint tool sai ? Empty
PostSubject: How do you download brushes to Paint tool sai ?   How do you download brushes to Paint tool sai ? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:05 pm

I wanna do my last painting for 2012 and I wanna download some new brushes on my paint tool sai!Do you know how to??
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: How do you download brushes to Paint tool sai ?   How do you download brushes to Paint tool sai ? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:09 pm

Basically download whatever brushes you want to, and (in most cases) there'll be a readme explaining how to do it. I'm going to post it here in simpler terms.

First of all, make sure you're not using the trial of SAI since it'll be really dumb and not allow you to bring in files.

So, usually when you download brushes (or any kind of large folders/downloads with multiple files) it'll come in a .zip folder. If you don't have winrar already, I suggest you download it. Drag the .zip folder into wherever you keep SAI, and if it asks you if you want to move the files, say yes.
Make sure you moved it to the correct folder, or else it won't work. Close whatever you have open, then re-open SAI, and your brushes still might be there. Depending on which brushes you downloaded, the brushes themselves might be there, or in the .zip file there might be some more files, this time with the brush settings. If that's the case, you're going to need to right click an empty brush spot and make a new one, then fix the settings identical to the others.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: How do you download brushes to Paint tool sai ?   How do you download brushes to Paint tool sai ? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:21 pm

Len wrote:
Basically download whatever brushes you want to, and (in most cases) there'll be a readme explaining how to do it. I'm going to post it here in simpler terms.

First of all, make sure you're not using the trial of SAI since it'll be really dumb and not allow you to bring in files.

So, usually when you download brushes (or any kind of large folders/downloads with multiple files) it'll come in a .zip folder. If you don't have winrar already, I suggest you download it. Drag the .zip folder into wherever you keep SAI, and if it asks you if you want to move the files, say yes.
Make sure you moved it to the correct folder, or else it won't work. Close whatever you have open, then re-open SAI, and your brushes still might be there. Depending on which brushes you downloaded, the brushes themselves might be there, or in the .zip file there might be some more files, this time with the brush settings. If that's the case, you're going to need to right click an empty brush spot and make a new one, then fix the settings identical to the others.

I added the file into the correct sai folder,did I need to extract it there or no?
Back to top Go down

How do you download brushes to Paint tool sai ?
Page 1 of 1