Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]

Go down 
+8
taehyung
Oliver
SilverBell
Mr.Noah
Cherry
Primrose
dewey decimal system
Queen
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Empty
PostSubject: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:17 pm

Long time no role play making for me, huh? Well this is sort of similar to my private role play but actually isn't. owo Anyway I suggest you read everything to know what's going on, but you don't have to read my application.

About:

Rules:

Application -

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Type of Creature:[/b]
[b]Weapon [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]:[/b]
[b]Powers [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Strength Level [[ 1 - 10 ]]:[/b]
[b]Anything Else you want to include?:[/b]
[b]Picture/Description [[ As a Creature ]]:[/b]
[b]Picture/Description [[ As a Human ]]:[/b]

Stole some stuff on my private role play, edited and published it here. =w= I'm so lazy.

--

Name: Kallista
Type of Creature: Unicorn half Girl
Weapon [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]: Her alicorn/horn
Powers [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]: Fly, Healing/Break Curses/Spells/Binds, and possibly as some creatures or people say, grant you immortal life/never age.
Personality: Sensitive, Charming, Curious, Sweet, Shy, and can be very devious and the opposite of herself when angered
Biography: Kallista is a sweet girl, though she can be very depressing. She has been heartbroken many times and has probably quit liking anyone else. She tries not to like them but her heart is the only thing she could trust. Kallista is a rare human half unicorn and because of that at every school she goes to, even private schools, people bully her and make fun of her.. They call her 'hornhead' a lot and it really bugs her. She cries every night in her stables and doesn't even tell her mother or father. But once you get to know her she's actually really nice, but quiet. Though if you anger her she'll be the opposite of what you think. She would be devious, mean, selfish, and rude to you. Not many take her seriously because she has a really soft voice that you can barely here..
Strength Level [[ 1 - 10 ]]: 1 - 4 <-- When using her magical powers 8 <-- When using no magical powers
Anything Else you want to include?: She likes music/singing and has a small shop for healing kind of thing.
Picture/Description [[ As a Creature ]]:
Spoiler:
Picture/Description [[ As a Human ]]:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Name: Kana Storm
Type of Creature: Shafeshifter
Weapon [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]: A shapeshifting weapon (it changes when she tells it to.)
Powers [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]: Shapeshifting xD
Personality: Her personality is always changing. Usually she is sweet, calm, and nice, but when you get her angry she can be... devilish. She's very smart and observant too, and isn't shy or afraid to stand up for what she believes in. Actually, she's not really afraid of anything. Surprisingly, Kana is a shapeshifter who hates change.
Biography: Growing up, Kana's life revolved around change. Her life probably changed the most when her mother died when she was just age 5. After that, she totally forgot everything about her. Whenever she thinks of her mom she kind of... shuts off.
Strength Level [[ 1 - 10 ]]: 3, but that can change if she's feeling sad (it will become weaker) or if she's really trying hard (it may become stronger) etc.
Anything Else you want to include?: MYTH
Picture/Description [[ As a Creature ]]: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] 6310

Last edited by Silent Night on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Myth
Name: Miu Page'll [[ Akiru/Akie ]]
Type of Creature: Half-cat (Neko)
Weapon [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]: A white sphere which changes color to reddish brown, pastel pink or silver. It can throw fire-balls, water-balls, ice-balls, water-balls and other type of balls. She controls it with her mind. It can become bigger or smaller and if it traps a living thing inside it, the creature inside it will feel like if its being punched, kicked, shot, slapped and stuff until it eventually dies or the sphere is removed from it.
Powers [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]: She controls animals and plants.
Personality: She's very shy to those she doesn't know and won't speak to those she thinks are threats. Its hard to be friends with but after you become friends with her, it'd be really hard for you to stop being her friend.
Biography: She lived the perfect life in a rich family, until both of her parents died. She kept training, to keep the thought of her dead parents out of her mind. When she got chosen, she was happy she had a chance to get away and improve her skills. She made her human name be Akiru, and Akie as a nickname.
Strength Level [[ 1 - 10 ]]: 4
Anything Else you want to include?:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lin on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:13 pm

All is accepted! Thank you for joining! ;D
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Oh I'm sorry xD I changed my Strength level; forgot 1 is highest and 10 is lowest...
I feel like a major idiot -.-
And basically when she's human she's still a shapeshifter just in human form... So I didn't fill in the second Picture/Description field (actually I didn't see it at first xD)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Silent Night wrote:
Oh I'm sorry xD I changed my Strength level; forgot 1 is highest and 10 is lowest...
I feel like a major idiot -.-
And basically when she's human she's still a shapeshifter just in human form... So I didn't fill in the second Picture/Description field (actually I didn't see it at first xD)

Hehe, it's okay. No hard feelings. ^^ I know how you feel. I've done that before once.. Not pretty. xD

Anyway, anyone else want to join? :]
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:57 pm

This seems fun, I really like myths.
Name: Lily
Type of Creature: Fairy owo
Weapon [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]: Wand
Powers [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]: Magic, ability to change seasons, and to talk to animals.
Personality: Lily is very clumsy, and nice. (:
Biography: N/A
Strength Level [[ 1 - 10 ]]: 8
Anything Else you want to include?: Sorry there is no Biography at the moment.
Picture/Description [[ As a Creature ]]: Lily is a fairy with big rainbow/transparent wings. She has long white/blonde hair, and big sparkly blue eyes. She always wears a white dress.
Picture/Description [[ As a Human ]]: Lily looks like her fairy self without the wings.
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:59 pm

You're accepted, Kat. :] Work on the biography when you have the time. ^^

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Name:Hunter Reid
Type of Creature:Wolf
Weapon [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]:Dual Swords
Powers [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]:Can make multiples of himself.
Personality:Strong,Brave,Creative,Unique
Biography:LATER
Strength Level [[ 1 - 10 ]]:9
Anything Else you want to include?:Nope
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
MYSTIC Very Happy

Last edited by Noah on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Noah wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

You're accept but first please read the rules! ^o^ So I know you know what's going on. :]

Also are these the images you have? Some people , I don't think, can see it. So I converted it on tinypic. o3o

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Kiyoko wrote:
You're accepted, Kat. :] Work on the biography when you have the time. ^^
Ok thank you! (:
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:12 pm

Kiyoko wrote:
Noah wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

You're accept but first please read the rules! ^o^ So I know you know what's going on. :]

Also are these the images you have? Some people , I don't think, can see it. So I converted it on tinypic. o3o

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

YES thank you Kiyoko :3
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Noah wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:
Noah wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

YES thank you Kiyoko :3

Hehe, you're welcome! ^^
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:34 pm

Name: Elizabeth
Type of Creature:Changeling (Does this count?)
Weapon [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]: A sharp, thin iron scale with an engraving of wings on it.
Powers [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]: She can travel between worlds quickly and easily, and has power over iron.
Personality:She is usually serious, but that doesn't mean she can't enjoy. Often she is nice to young children and is fascinated by humans.
Biography: She used to live in an average house with an average family. At three months old, she was kidnapped and exchanged for a sick fairy child. Twelve years later, she ran away from her new home and went to a Wishing Well, where she wished to have magical powers and a pair of wings.
Strength Level [[ 1 - 10 ]]:5
Anything Else you want to include?: For those of you who don't know, a changeling is a human who has been switched for a fairy, sorry bronies.
Also isn't iron supposed to ward off fairies?
Picture/Description [[ As a Creature]]:Later
Picture/Description [[ As a Human ]]:Later

I love mythology and fairy tales. What's your favorite myth?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:53 pm

JingleBell wrote:
Weapon [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]: A sharp, thin iron scale with an engraving of wings on it.
Powers [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]: She can travel between worlds quickly and easily, and has power over iron.
Personality:She is usually serious, but that doesn't mean she can't enjoy. Often she is nice to young children and is fascinated by humans.
Biography: She used to live in an average house with an average family. At three months old, she was kidnapped and exchanged for a sick fairy child. Twelve years later, she ran away from her new home and went to a Wishing Well, where she wished to have magical powers and a pair of wings.
Anything Else you want to include?: For those of you who don't know, a changeling is a human who has been switched for a fairy, sorry bronies.

Quite an interesting application.. And yes it wards off fairies.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:41 am

Name: Richard Grey as a human but as a God is more well known as The Emotion Giver. Other Gods and Godesses call him Richie or Richard.
Type of Creature: Is ghost ok?? If not I can change it.
Weapon: A spear whose effect changes depending on the users mood.
-If happy, the weapon hurts the person being attacked normally, unless the person being attacked is sad or angry, in which case the damage doubles.
-if sad, the weapon attacks normally, but also creates a forcefield which makes it hard for attackers to approach him.
-if angry, the attacks always deal double than normal, but also hurts the user weakly occasionally.
-other moods will be added by me in the RP.
Powers: Can change peoples emotions, can take away the ability to feel from people (PERMANENTLY!!!!), can change the way people feel about subjects.
Personality: Snarky, deadpan, and very stubborn. He is very good at faking his emotions and at manipulating others emotions, even without magic. He is very clever and dislikes losing. Not very shy and quite brave. Is actually not as emotional as people/gods expect him to be, and actually pretty laidback and calm. Lives to analyse the way people feel and might try to guess how you're feeling.
Biography: Unlike a lot of gods, he started out as a normal human. He never really felt much, not getting angry or sad very often, so he always found feelings very interesting. He took note of the way people felt and what made them feel that way, avoiding his own feelings at all means, as studying them so much made him quite nervous to feel (Though he'd never admit it.). He was always snarky and deadpan to hide the way he really felt, and it really festered him emotionally constantly. No one in his family died, nothing really awful happened, but he noticed every odd thing his family did, every lie they told, and it broke him. He was terrified of emotions, but he couldn't help but keep noticing them. One day, an older student shot kids in his generation, and he was one of the few who actually saw his shooter before he died, and all the killer said was "Why.." very very quietly. It scared him. Upon death, he began to build his way up through supernatural powers, and slowly became happier, as he began to almost be able to absorb people's positive energy. He slowly kept climbing up his way, and ended up being considered by many, a God. A lot of the more official gods/goddesses don't think he really counts as a god, though. He's basically a ghost, but he cannot haunt. He has grand power, and he would have a strength of one if it wasn't that there was still a small, tiny, fear of emotions rotting inside him. He also keeps the emotions of the people who's emotions he took out in a bottle, and every so often checks up on them to see if he should return them.
Strength: 3
Anything Else you want to include?: I would really appreciate it if no one else had powers that had to do with emotion,,,,
Picture/Description [[ As a Creature ]]: Short and actually very thin. His eyes are a muddy brown and his hair a pale, almost white blonde. His skin is literally white, and his original race Caucasian. His hair reaches up to his shoulders and is very straight. Ok his clothing is a bit weird so let me try to explain. He wears a short light blue polo and white shorts. He wears knee length socks that are also white. His shoes, however, never really end, and kind of disappear along the middle. He has a huge hole in his chest, and he's kinda freaky, if not pitiful, to look at.
Picture/Description [[ As a Human ]]: Same as creature but he wears a school uniform with the school logo embroidered on a white polo shirt and plaid (green red black for the colours) shorts, knee length white socks and brown sneakers (clothing he died in.). Also obviously has no hole in his chest, only a really big scar. His skin is just peach as a human, not white.
Myth!

Last edited by Oliver on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:04 am

[[ Too long to quote so I'll just keep it like this.. But suppose to quote Oliver. Okay!? Okay. ]]

I love this application, accepted! -points to to nowhere- Richard had a tough life. ;n;
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:23 am

Name: Ginevra
Type of Creature: Gryphon
Weapon [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]: Tail,Claws, Wings and Beak.
Powers [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]: Make strong wind by using her wings, Flying, and her eyes make people forget or she can control them.
Personality: Brave, Confident, Serious, mean to who are mean to her, and kind of bossy(Not a lot...)
Biography: Too lazy to write one >.<
Strength Level [[ 1 - 10 ]]: 2
Anything Else you want to include?: MYTH!!
Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] 13081610
Picture/Description [[ As a Human ]]: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/282/8/4/andromeda_by_andreaxxx-d4cc8cu.jpg ((The hair should be redder and instead of brown eyes it's blue

Last edited by L.O.L on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:03 am

You're accepted, L.O.L! ;D
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:07 am

When you will start the RP?
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:09 am

L.O.L wrote:
When you will start the RP?

Probably tomorrow or something. (= 3=)
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:00 am

Name: Vesta Aderyn
Age: Looks 11, however, the Fire Bird ages much slower than humans, she's actually around 50.
Type of Creature: Fire Bird (These are different than Phoenixes!)
Weapon [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]: A short bow that somewhat resembles a bird in design. The bow is imbued to resist magic so that the user, Vesta, can shoot the arrows she creates on the spot. Her arrows are made of a black fire.
Powers [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]: Vesta uses the ability of ancient magic to call upon the properties of fire for her doing.
Colors and properties:
Personality: Nervous, quiet, intellectual, willful, whimsical, polite, and respectful
Biography: Very young and child-like, Vesta is actually very smart for a Fire Bird of her age. She loves to help others and is very bright in simple human subjects. She adores the human world and has heard of visits to it by the elder Fire Birds who would cause great trouble and great help to certain individuals She doesn't have any friends besides her mentor and her mentors other apprentice (who is about to graduate anyway). She's awfully young (one of the very few youngsters left) and much like a goody two shoes. She works diligently and recently discovered that she works best with the "cool" colors of the spectrum of fire (our color spectrum). She is expected to have great things come of her and her privileged life has yet to prepare her for the ordeals she has coming for her on earth.
Strength Level [[ 1 - 10 ]]: 4 (2 when it comes to a fire bird only scale)
Anything Else you want to include?: Vesta always has her hair tied up in pigtails with red ribbons. Vesta also prefers a human form due to the mobility and ease of staying hidden; bright feathers can be a bit troublesome. Vesta was born at noon on a very hot and sunny Earth day.Vesta Is a VERY young Fire Bird. Her ignorance with her magic makes her very low on a strength level related to Fire Birds only. However Fire Birds are naturally stronger than other creatures making her a couple level stronger automatically than other creatures. Vesta is under the study of the great Fire Bird Topaz Songa and so far has learned that her strong point is the use of purple fire, a very dangerous fire. Vesta has a lot to learn but she ready for the challenge of helping people.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Her eyes are actually a very warm orange red. Her hair is much lighter and oranger.

Fire birds are so cool in myth s :3
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:21 am

Name: Jade
Type of Creature: Yuan-ti. They're basically snake people and NO, I didn't make them up myself. I got them from my 3rd Edition Monster Manual.
Weapon: A large sword with a curved end.
Powers:
Hypnosis, in her creature form she has a poisonous bite.
Personality: Jade is sneaky and often greedy and cruel. She considers her species far superior to the others, and she doesn't seem to mind killing them.
Biography: Jade is only protecting the humans because she believes she will be rewarded with more power by the gods.
Strength Level [[ 1 - 10 ]]: 6.
Anything Else you want to include?: No, that's pretty much it.
Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAAr4Bq4rMpBmREYW4v-Ec6nFpC2CHmSzO2bcnRDiq0_JM4eAb
Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQU4c-0wLUDCeoeX6Eqnl-jn3pccOQSZsgqvjjhsB3KFZMbHxLc_w
Back to top Go down
Red eyes black dragon
Regular Fantagian
Red eyes black dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:42 am

Name:Zaraki kenpachi
Type of Creature:black dragon
Weapon [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]: Fire come out from it's mouth to kill the enemies. And it's sharp claws
Powers [[ Must be related to your ‘creature’ ]]: Can destroy anything huge and big by a hot rays come out of it's red eyes.
Personality:often is angry and he don't like to joke in anything, he is serious all time, he like to have a battle with the enemies and evil creatures,but he don't show that to the humans.
Biography:when zaraki was 6 years old he saw his dad and mother died by evil creature, his dad gave him the power and the own creature before he die,from that time zaraki decided to kill every evil creature by his dad creature. he found a little creature and named here yachiru kusajishi (here parents died too and zaraki save here).
Strength Level [[ 1 - 10 ]]:2, but when he get angry more and more his power got stronger.
Anything Else you want to include?:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
(this is the image for yachiru kusajishi:)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:41 pm

Kiyoko wrote:
JingleBell wrote:

Quite an interesting application.. And yes it wards off fairies.
Okay.
Also does this mean I'm accepted?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]   Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chosen Ones [[ RP - APP ]]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next