Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Manor's Present :3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Dark Manor's Present :3 Empty
PostSubject: Dark Manor's Present :3   Dark Manor's Present :3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Since DarkManor won user of the month,I decided to make a little drawing for her!I am sorry if I didn't draw any of you any pictures when you won :3 I just got the idea now,since me and DarkManor are really close :33 she ma sister from another Mr. LOL.Anyway here it is:

Dark Manor's Present :3 Gift_f10

I guess you can critique.I know its an awkward position.

But please RATE.I'll check it 2mm good night peoplesz
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Dark Manor's Present :3   Dark Manor's Present :3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:27 pm

You did a great job!
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Dark Manor's Present :3   Dark Manor's Present :3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:33 pm

Img thank you so much, I love this! The outline should be much darker but I love this!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Dark Manor's Present :3   Dark Manor's Present :3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:59 pm

Nice drawing. ^I agree with the outline being darker.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Manor's Present :3   Dark Manor's Present :3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Yea,I know I was in a hurry but thanks for your honesty!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Dark Manor's Present :3   Dark Manor's Present :3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Good job! Dark Manor is so lucky, everyone likes her.
Back to top Go down
Magdaleena
Expert Fantagian
Magdaleena

Location : Somewhere in northern Europe. Probably hours ahead of you.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Manor's Present :3   Dark Manor's Present :3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:03 pm

Nice! I bet she liked it. It's the thought that counts.

That bright outline makes it kinda hard to see, though. Try making it darker next time, like the others said? And that red heart is really attention-catching. I guess that wasn't you intention.

And maybe you should start using guidelines. It helps getting the proportions right before you actually draw the thing, for one. And if you find it hard, keep practicing. Keep using them. Keep drawing. Draw every day if you want to.
You may also need to work on the shading and anatomy, but hey, let's take one thing at a time now. You're still 12, you've got plenty of time to get good.

I actually kind of drew like that when I was your age. Probably worse. I don't know. I mostly just drew neopets at the age of 12.
Back to top Go down
http://magdaneela.deviantart.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Dark Manor's Present :3   Dark Manor's Present :3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:43 pm

Magdaleena wrote:
Nice! I bet she liked it. It's the thought that counts.

That bright outline makes it kinda hard to see, though. Try making it darker next time, like the others said? And that red heart is really attention-catching. I guess that wasn't you intention.

And maybe you should start using guidelines. It helps getting the proportions right before you actually draw the thing, for one. And if you find it hard, keep practicing. Keep using them. Keep drawing. Draw every day if you want to.
You may also need to work on the shading and anatomy, but hey, let's take one thing at a time now. You're still 12, you've got plenty of time to get good.

I actually kind of drew like that when I was your age. Probably worse. I don't know. I mostly just drew neopets at the age of 12.

I don't know how to shade yet so embarrassing.Its just very difficult for me??Idk,I need more practice hehe but Ty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Manor's Present :3   Dark Manor's Present :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Manor's Present :3
Page 1 of 1